Jack Monroe #424 She’s as Greek as Prince William

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do accountants not charge extra for that?

For my accounts it's a quick data export from the company account, every transaction is in a category and with a description. Takes me an hour to go through to check and calculate how much tax I think is due before sending. Then accountants usually question one thing and it's all done the next day.
Lolling at data exports. Good luck exporting 9 lever arch files 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She really is an utterly loathsome human being. Was searching for the special carbonaraaa recipe she made leggy and this self indulgent horrific-ness came up in the search results. No TWs, nothing. TW assault r*pe

Airbrushed like a maniac, mind. And breadcrumbing someone buying her flowers. How things have changed in 6 years…
38AB8AB6-726B-475D-AF92-15C8AC82DE0F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I've mentioned before how totally enraged the 'two fat cloves of garlic' makes me. It's the wannabee-Nigella voice coming through.
When I make her microwave chilli I’m going to use a thin weedy bit of garlic out of pure SPITE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
1667485969010.jpeg

Yes squig, why can’t supermarkets all charge the same price for something? It’s an outrage. Write your MP.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Bonjour Frauen!
Je suis back en Angleterre avec un litre de vodka et 200 fags.
Right I'll stop with the cod French now.
@deliasmithwouldcry I hear you. Try sampling her description of spices it will evoke cringe like you've never felt before.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Haven’t caught up so sorry if this is at an inappropriate time but one for Jack and burger boy to think about as they fall deliciously slowly in love to each other’s blocked list

F0FEE484-8FAF-4D04-AA14-44ED611FBA66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I must be a bleep because I've worn my Achilles heel out where Jack is concerned. No Vimes Heels here. Actually I think it's because I've already had severe narc exposure and I don't have the patience and sympathy for it these days.

On another note, when are we doing the slop along, is it just any time this month? I was thinking I could attempt this gummy, moist concoction at the weekend as I have all the ingredients. If it looks passable I might post it to Jack's publishers as a thankyou for endorsing Jack.
View attachment 1700811
Omg the texture of this brings me back to early 2020 when it was impossible to buy at home exercise equipment so I was forced to buy an offcut of chipped foam masquerading as a yoga block. It was defs over a fiver back then so this cake could save any time travelling lockdown fraus a few pennies 🥰

0AD46A04-08B1-4224-98AF-15C2ECB982B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else fly into a blind rage at how Jacko words things? I've been lurking here for ages and reading the ridiculous second hand baked beans "recipe" and one of the steps is "rinse the sticky sauce"... and I dunno... it made me want to throw things!

She has such a wanky, feathery strokery way of wording things. I try to just criticise her grifty ways but my god I can't deal with her wording.
She tries to emulate Nigella's prose but fails miserably. Don't even try to softly,gently read her anchovy "butter" nonsense.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Only Jack could use an 11pm kebab as an opportunity to brag. Unless she's joking? She isn't funny so I can never tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Omg the texture of this brings me back to early 2020 when it was impossible to buy at home exercise equipment so I was forced to buy an offcut of chipped foam masquerading as a yoga block. It was defs over a fiver back then so this cake could save any time travelling lockdown fraus a few pennies 🥰

View attachment 1701345
That foam also melts down into a lovely soup, by the way

1667488917031.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 115
Oh god, we are gonna get so many slop pics aren’t we? I need to mainline That Man’s channel just to get through.

As Jackie is on a come down quiet I read the Alice Evans wiki. Christ on a bike!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've only just noticed the solid indentation - how the feck is that possible with soup? I don't understand. I'm frightened.

Screenshot_20221103_152743_com.android.chrome_edit_3388561341521482.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I mentioned on the slop along thread that I am also as Greek as Prince William- this thread title is making me feel very attacked right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If that is the case, it never needed to hit her bank account at all. Teemill pays into PayPal only, the foodbank accepts donations via PayPal?! So as soon as it came into PayPal, it could go out to them. There was NO (LEGITIMATE) REASON WHATSOEVER to move it into her bank account. Dodgy fucker.

Yet again a five minute perfunctory google could have told her this. Then she could have posted a dodgy screenshot of her PayPal and avoided providing evidence of yet more questionable antics around OTHER PEOPLE’S CASH!!! This fool couldn’t even cover up a needle with an entire field of bleeping haystacks.
Just grunking thru but I trust someone has posted Father Ted shouting 'that money was just resting in my account' at some point

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.