Jack Monroe #420 You're not an economist. You're a smart price fantasist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Jack, When you get here, just wanted to let you know you are a TERRIBLE mother, absolutely beyond the pale. You have done and continue to deeply damage that lovely young boy.

My heart breaks for him and yours should too.

You are a disgrace of a parent.

Hang your head in shame (and delete that bloody Tweet).
I wholeheartedly agree and it's disgusting she's mentioning private details about therapy etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Ya know, some of us are still enjoying smoking to save the kid's care home costs. I lurve smoking a fag, just like Waynetta Slob x Once upon a day, that was (almost) my life X
As an ex smoke I feel I am Gina McKee in Notting Hill

I’ve totally given up smoking - my favourite thing

Hi Jack, When you get here, just wanted to let you know you are a TERRIBLE mother, absolutely beyond the pale. You have done and continue to deeply damage that lovely young boy.

You are a selfish, disgrace of a parent.

Oh duck what did she do?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t care if Jack spends £130k on complete tit while moaning about renting. It’s at best, amusing, and at worst a bit irritating. Whatever Jack, you do you.

But it’s incredibly tit that she won’t put her hand in her pocket for a decent therapist for SB if he does indeed need one. NHS therapy comes with a huge waiting list and limited sessions.

Things must be pretty bleeping serious for the NHS to provide a therapist. My son is about the same age, and without going too much into it, things got really really bad last year and we had a major crisis. We got a phone appointment with a mental health nurse and then weeks later got referred to a clinic, with months to wait, which again was nurse-led. I don’t even know the hoops you’d have to jump through for a therapist.
I hope your son is feeling much better. MH crisis is a terrible thing for anyone. Best wishes to mini krabs Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Living with a parent whose behaviour is erratic and unpredictable is not the cute flex you think it is Jack. It’s actually very frightening and damaging for the child involved.

I’ve noticed with an awful lot of her “I’m sweet but psycho, isn’t it sexaaayyy” flexes, if you flip them round and imagine being the person on the other side of that behaviour, it’s…pretty dark, actually.

Can’t believe she’s been commissioned for that shite. Mr Moldwarp just told me today about colleagues of his who’ve had to take leave because they can’t afford to travel into work. What’s going on at the moment is REAL Jack and people are suffering. It’s great that you get to make money out of that by telling people to make chilli con carne with corned beef and the dust from behind the radiator, but I personally find it neither helpful or amusing.

But at least you’re back on Twitter so I can get some cheap laffs I guess
This x 1m. Ive mentioned before she reminds me of my mother. V often as a child I wondered what on earth was going on that she was in bed, yet again, middle of the day, etc. It's not quirky or any of the tit she thinks she projects and in my case it left me riddled with anxiety.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Blurry photo of Content who is not in need of a groom, at all. Incidentally Jack I take my darling dog to the groomers at least 4 times a year @ min £45 so £180 a year, and that's outwith the £5 approximately per week for 1 medium can of wet food a day (supermarket brand) & then maybe £2 a week for kibble, treats & dentastix. Then his £ monthly DD for his vet club where he gets fleas, worms and a 2 yearly dental check up included - all comes in at just under £700, and that's without any emergencies, extras if your a sad sack and buy birthday/Xmas presents etc. At a minimum my dog costs me at least £1K a year. It's an expensive choice to responsibly own a pet, and I haven't included Coop's costs also which if properly taken care of will be in excess of £500. The joy a pet can bring to your life is priceless, but please never underestimate the cost in money, time and emotion it will also cost you 🐶🐱🐰🐔🐴🐮🐏 love to all the pet fraus ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I don’t care if Jack spends £130k on complete tit while moaning about renting. It’s at best, amusing, and at worst a bit irritating. Whatever Jack, you do you.

But it’s incredibly tit that she won’t put her hand in her pocket for a decent therapist for SB if he does indeed need one. NHS therapy comes with a huge waiting list and limited sessions.

Things must be pretty bleeping serious for the NHS to provide a therapist. My son is about the same age, and without going too much into it, things got really really bad last year and we had a major crisis. We got a phone appointment with a mental health nurse and then weeks later got referred to a clinic, with months to wait, which again was nurse-led. I don’t even know the hoops you’d have to jump through for a therapist.
So sorry to hear that. It’s not a help to say she is probably lying for attention because the provision for children and teens is so poor. Hugs

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

You are a selfish, disgrace of a parent.

I kind of hope she is doing this with his permission to piss us off, because otherwise judging by people i know whos parents were awful to them as kids they now do not speak to those parents, for similar reasons. Putting their needs first and foremost all of the time, ridiculing their kid for jolly japes amongst mates, nah mate!

Its going to be a cold lonely retirement for her of she is not careful!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I had counselling as a young teenager. I would have been be hugely embarrassed and really upset/angry if my mum had talked about it online.

How can she complain about someone looking up her dad online but then think it’s fine to post stuff like that about her son? head.
Let's face it, as a teenager you'd be affronted at your mother telling everyone you'd stubbed your toe or something similarly trivial, let alone something serious. All teenagers have a tough time with hormones and trying to fit in, plus whatever tit life throws at us all. Having an hole narc parent blabbing your private medical information all over Twitter isn't going to help. She throws all her family members under the bus all the time, I can't think of one she hasn't repeatedly humiliated.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Blurry photo of Content who is not in need of a groom, at all. Incidentally Jack I take my darling dog to the groomers at least 4 times a year @ min £45 so £180 a year, and that's outwith the £5 approximately per week for 1 medium can of wet food a day (supermarket brand) & then maybe £2 a week for kibble, treats & dentastix. Then his £ monthly DD for his vet club where he gets fleas, worms and a 2 yearly dental check up included - all comes in at just under £700, and that's without any emergencies, extras if your a sad sack and buy birthday/Xmas presents etc. At a minimum my dog costs me at least £1K a year. It's an expensive choice to responsibly own a pet, and I haven't included Coop's costs also which if properly taken care of will be in excess of £500. The joy a pet can bring to your life is priceless, but please never underestimate the cost in money, time and emotion it will also cost you 🐶🐱🐰🐔🐴🐮🐏 love to all the pet fraus ❤
Insurance alone costs me £1200 a year for my old dog! He can also only eat one brand of (expensive) food otherwise his arse smells like three tin tender. Thankfully he’s short haired and no grooming required!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I kind of hope she is doing this with his permission to piss us off, because otherwise judging by people i know whos parents were awful to them as kids they now do not speak to those parents, for similar reasons. Putting their needs first and foremost all of the time, ridiculing their kid for jolly japes amongst mates, nah mate!

Its going to be a cold lonely retirement for her of she is not careful!
This isn’t combative at you beloved Lanie - but a child can’t give informed consent, especially a child forced to appease their narc parent, so she shouldn’t share anything to do with him even if he’s happy to ✌raise awareness✌ or whatever tit she rolls out.

She’s a cretin with no standards who sold pics and stories of him as a toddler so not surprised the bar is so low for her tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
To be fair, I’m erring on the side of that Jack is *gasps* lying about her son seeing a therapist at all. She will have thought it was some hilarious comeback to the tweet posted, not realising she is a bleeping moron and cannot do banter like a normal human being.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I've alluded to it in the past but refrained from saying it outright, she's a danger to that child. Short term and long term. Her behaviour truly sickens me. The grifting? Yeah, that's abhorrent. The way she treats and speaks about her child? Next level. Beyond angry tonight. bleeping seething with rage.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

NEW THREAD ALERT

(I've set it up quickly and early in case a full chaos blows up.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I had counselling as a young teenager. I would have been be hugely embarrassed and really upset/angry if my mum had talked about it online.

How can she complain about someone looking up her dad online but then think it’s fine to post stuff like that about her son? head.
It's gross. Also the squigs replying all tee hee, how great you are, what fun, are imbeciles.

Reactions: 38
I've alluded to it in the past but refrained from saying it outright, she's a danger to that child. Short term and long term. Her behaviour truly sickens me. The grifting? Yeah, that's abhorrent. The way she treats and speaks about her child? Next level. Beyond angry tonight. bleeping seething with rage.
I keep clinging to the hope she's lying about all of it, especially the hoarding food stuff that resurfaced a couple of months back but even if it's all lies, lying about him is in itself abusive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Wow I felt weird disclosing that my daughter has autism and this is an anonymous forum. What a bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
This isn’t combative at you beloved Lanie - but a child can’t give informed consent, especially a child forced to appease their narc parent, so she shouldn’t share anything to do with him even if he’s happy to ✌raise awareness✌ or whatever tit she rolls out.

She’s a cretin with no standards who sold pics and stories of him as a toddler so not surprised the bar is so low for her tho.
I didnt think so, i was just beimg hopeful. Otherwise it really does break my heart. She uses twitter as an intimate knitting cricle where the old dears of yore would have shared antedotes about their kids in a smol private way, not with a million weirdos.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.