Jack Monroe #421 Why do you need a lottery win, you’ve got Patreon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toot toot, batten down the hatches; a chaos may be brewing.

Well done dear heart @Geetbo for winning the thread title with a Squig quote. You win a Tory as a friend. Fingers crossed it's the haunted coatrack, handy!

Right, so Jack is back and being a overly namaste guru or snarky mare on Twitter. She also revealed SB has a therapist which is another HUGE display of disrespect for her son's privacy. We are awaiting reaction from this comment as I type. Ooft. Will she go on a delete spree, or will she double down? Stay tuned, Fraus.

Also, she had a mad mood swinging day and is just all over the place. She also put a shout out for families who need help budgetting. Godspeed to those poor fuckers.

Did Caroline visit us? Who knows.

Please stay on topic and hashtag be kind (ergh, I said that as a joke and I just feel grubby now). Wiki is the pink button above and it's full of Jack FACTS.

Be well. 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
Wow, thank you Dear Orphy, that covers everything so succinctly, what a brilliant summary

but where is the stuff about you, you you and your mood and your pov?

All good bloggers do this Jack told me...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I swear to bleeping god. I hope that lying, grifting, shithouse of an excuse for a 'human' gets exposed for what she really is.
Is there NOTHING she touches that she do
doesn't manage to duck up?
But nah, too many head enablers; back slapping, toxic cunts who won't call her out - Meeja dahlings too off their faces on a combination of cocaine, their own and each other's farts and their egos to grasp reality.
She's probably protected by someone in the government or she's got some serious muck on a high profile person she could use to her advantage. Need to go to bed before I say what I really think.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Does kind heart Squig not realise she was eating out a couple of nights ago? (Most likely stood up imo, would explain her behaviour since).

Jack can afford a quid for a Vienetta, stand down FMs.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I haven't caught up yet but had to come here to vent after seeing that grotesquely inappropriate tweet about SB (which is still up).

Jack, your child's personal health information is just that - personal. It is not yours to spew over Twitter to thousands upon thousands of strangers, not to mention his teachers, friends and their parents, who you all freely admit read your Twitter. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I think we've long established you completely lack the capacity for that.

If her poor son is in therapy, it's probably because his mother is a chronic narc who thinks only about herself, uses his personal information for online clout, has exposed him to a revolving door of short-lived partners who soon bugger off once they learn what a nightmare she is, drank herself into oblivion while supposedly caring for him, disappeared for months when he probably needed her more than ever, exposes him to graphic descriptions of her suicide attempts and untold other personal things no child wants or needs to hear about their parent, allowed him to go cold and hungry when she had supportive family round the corner, plastered him all over the media when he was barely old enough to talk, the list really does go on and on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 138
Sorry to be a bore but major numbers highlight - today her search results data updated down to 640, a loss of 24 subs. We don’t fully understand this dataset yet and front page is saying 707 as this included additions and all losses but if she opens November with 640 subs that’d be churn of 8.6%, higher than last month’s record breaking 7.3%. The fraus will see this through to zero Patreon subscribers 👏🏻 or at least under 50 cos no one can stop the horny divorced dads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122
Ugh, she’s clearly off her tits on the gear tonight. I hope that poor boy isn’t there having to deal with it.

I best get to bed before a chaos. Need sleep before my Wombfruit (🤢) wakes me at 5am

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Recap:

Jack is an even bigger thundercunt than we thought.

The End
I'm sure this has already been thought of but how about...

#ThunderClapForThunderCunt

Next Thurs 8pm we all bang saucepans on our doorsteps to raise awareness of the Grifty Ghoul?🍳🍳

Let's take to the street Fraus?!...

No? OK...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm clueless about such things but would a child being in therapy and especially if he mentioned his mother's behaviour, raise red flags to social services etc? I pray to God it would/does.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Hi Jack, if at any point you imply that SB needs therapy because of his ACE due to The Poverty (rather than your piss-poor parenting) I will regretfully give up Tattle and be all over Twitter with the receipts about what you claim to have done to that boy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 110
I'm clueless about such things but would a child being in therapy and especially if he mentioned his mother's behaviour, raise red flags to social services etc? I pray to God it would/does.
Watch it dear burger heart, she will accuse you of contacting the CPS again. Warned!

@heretoreaditall2019 your stats are NEVER boring!!! I find them fascinating and I like the word "churn"
Churn is what my stomach does when I see the slop! We haven’t had any for a while. Maybe I’ll get the recipe for broccoli breakfast pasta tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There's a woman I vaguely know - we were last on the same continent in 2006, but she's on my social media. And as such, I know the intimate details of all three of her children's numerous medical conditions; I know which medications they take; I know when those medications don't work and they have to start new ones; I know that her four-year-old attends therapy to affirm their trans identity; I know that she often blames her kids for her own MH problems. I know far, far too much.

I don't want to know any of this. I'm sure in 10 years' time those children would be horrified to realise that I, and so many other random strangers, know this.

Honestly, if there's one lesson to learn from all this, it's think before you share stuff on social media.

Jack, when you read this: if you have any respect for your son's autonomy at all, stop mentioning him to your huge audience. Keep it on your family whatsapp group. Post a happy birthday tweet once a year if you must (do not mention your fanny cake policy).

Please just keep your social media to disgusting food and juvenile political commentary. Thanks!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 124
Does kind heart Squig not realise she was eating out a couple of nights ago? (Most likely stood up imo, would explain her behaviour since).

Jack can afford a quid for a Vienetta, stand down FMs.
Nah he/ she probably fucked off once he realised how weird she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.