Jack Monroe #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOOOO! I try to make a post and then I do 4 at once. And I wouldn't let me edit the post. Sorry.

NOOOO! I try to make a post and then I do 4 at once. And I wouldn't let me edit the post. Sorry.
I think I love you.

Halved it this time though, you're on the right track!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I went to Majorca about 5 years ago on my own. A group of drunk men got on the plane. I swapped seats to let them sit together.

One asked me if I was a lesbian as clearly going on holiday on your own means you are.

Then despite me telling him not to. He lit up a cigarette in the toilet. Which almost got him arrested at Palma. He had to sign a disclaimer that he would not drink alcohol on the flight home.

Then he asked me to meet up with him

I politely declined. No way Pedro. They were around 50. Old enough to know better.

The only other funny airline story is that I handed my cash card over to pay for something on the plane and the girl went. That’s my name!

I don’t have a very common first name but my surname is less common and I had never met anyone with the same name as me. Weird finding someone else with the same name as you.
And the name on that card was Trevor.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And the name on that card was Trevor.
I feel so bad for the daily mail journalists coming onto this thread for some quick gossip to cobble into a story but end up bamboozled by all the in jokes and gifs😂

Imagine trying to understand why we're all on about sideboard boudoir photography, Hoovers doing drugs and men named Trevor 😂

ETA: I predict a jack stunt tomorrow night it's getting late for her to pull something tonight but she will hate that the thread is getting away from her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Being on this thread has made me wonder if I myself need therapy. There's things I haven't addressed, that
I went to Majorca about 5 years ago on my own. A group of drunk men got on the plane. I swapped seats to let them sit together.

One asked me if I was a lesbian as clearly going on holiday on your own means you are.

Then despite me telling him not to. He lit up a cigarette in the toilet. Which almost got him arrested at Palma. He had to sign a disclaimer that he would not drink alcohol on the flight home.

Then he asked me to meet up with him

I politely declined. No way Pedro. They were around 50. Old enough to know better.

The only other funny airline story is that I handed my cash card over to pay for something on the plane and the girl went. That’s my name!

I don’t have a very common first name but my surname is less common and I had never met anyone with the same name as me. Weird finding someone else with the same name as you.
My reaction was at the creep, just to let you know.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Off to bed, perhaps I'll figure out how to post one at a time ( or maybe not).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel so bad for the daily mail journalists coming onto this thread for some quick gossip to cobble into a story but end up bamboozled by all the in jokes and gifs😂

Imagine trying to understand why we're all on about sideboard boudoir photography, Hoovers doing drugs and men named Trevor 😂

ETA: I predict a jack stunt tomorrow night it's getting late for her to pull something tonight but she will hate that the thread is getting away from her again.
Then they’d ring Jack for a comment and she’d explain them all.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.