Jack Monroe #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she binds the pages of this thread in a cover once she's printed them?

I'd buy a copy off her if only she could be trusted to post it...
Sniggers. One of my stalkers compiled a dossier on me. Like a big duck OFF (that means big in Scotland) dossier.

Personal information that I didn’t give him. Every tweet I ever wrote.

I’m laughing now but it really wasn’t funny at the time.

He’s done it to others.

I have never met. Spoken to. Or texted this man. He was obsessed with me for over a year. Not sexually. He’s married. Another girl has had 3 years of the same antics.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She's still on about the butter/chorizo pellets she made and somehow manages to make it about class:
View attachment 176223
Her saying this is just tone deaf & offensive as per usual. She’s a moron. You can be well off and of WC origin - you still retain that lived experience, identity, values but it does however mean that those people shouldn’t be front and centre of movements to improve the plight of the poor in this country because their reference points are outdated, they can be allies but the real work requires a PANEL of contributors covering the breadth and diversity of experiences (someone mentioned the extortionate food prices in non mainland UK, which is fascinating and not something we ever really hear much about is it!). Is this really that bleeping hard to grasp? Or is it just hard to give up your cash cow?

She is purposefully reductive (now on page 33) about this as if anyone is implying you can’t be WC and have nice things. No one is saying that, they’re saying she’s not WC because of her family’s buy to let property empire and comfortable origins. But heaven forbid she has to acknowledge that publicly!

One of my grandma’s fabled urban legends was that she once saw a man down a pint of vinegar for a bet 😂

I’m not sure of the veracity of that particular story, though.
I once saw a European mum & daughter in Stratford westfields drinking juice FROM CONCENTRATE. In France I know fresh orange juice comes in bottles like our dilutable stuff so I can see how they made the mistake, but the daughter was necking it so thought best not to interrupt 😳

When I was 12 an older girl said I looked like "the fat nun from Sister Act", and when I was evidently horrified she was like "ohhhhh I just mean 'cos you're always smiling". Yeah, sure, thanks.

Anyway, 21 years on and it's one of the many insults adding bulk to the knapsack of slurs. I genuinely believe that as a conventionally attractive woman Jack has never really had the opportunity to grow a sufficiently thick skin.

(Thin skin through lack of exposure is a condition I would kill for, tbh)
I’m loving hearing all these descriptions and imagining my fraus!! I am too scared to add my own for fear of Jack’s CSI computer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
[QUOTE="Switchstreetz, post: 1782959, member:
ETA: I predict a jack stunt tomorrow night it's getting late for her to pull something tonight but she will hate that the thread is getting away from her again.
[/QUOTE]
I propose an experiment, let’s keep it off topic and see how quickly she gets above her (sausage) station again.
my money is on lunch time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else getting weird adverts at the moment? I googled “tekning” and have discovered that it is Swedish for faceoff, like in ice hockey, but am still none the wiser. I was getting adverts for mature ladies earlier so not sure if this is an improvement, and what sort of aura I’m giving off to have attracted these? Maybe Novak is into this stuff?

0A0B4F86-3AA1-45AF-B34F-0D6F50C66936.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her saying this is just tone deaf & offensive as per usual. She’s a moron. You can be well off and of WC origin - you still retain that lived experience, identity, values but it does however mean that those people shouldn’t be front and centre of movements to improve the plight of the poor in this country because their reference points are outdated, they can be allies but the real work requires a PANEL of contributors covering the breadth and diversity of experiences (someone mentioned the extortionate food prices in non mainland UK, which is fascinating and not something we ever really hear much about is it!). Is this really that bleeping hard to grasp? Or is it just hard to give up your cash cow?

She is purposefully reductive (now on page 33) about this as if anyone is implying you can’t be WC and have nice things. No one is saying that, they’re saying she’s not WC because of her family’s buy to let property empire and comfortable origins. But heaven forbid she has to acknowledge that publicly!

I once saw a European mum & daughter in Stratford westfields drinking juice FROM CONCENTRATE. In France I know fresh orange juice comes in bottles like our dilutable stuff so I can see how they made the mistake, but the daughter was necking it so thought best not to interrupt 😳

I’m loving hearing all these descriptions and imagining my fraus!! I am too scared to add my own for fear of Jack’s CSI computer 😂
That was me who said about the price of food. It's a complete contrast to buying food in the UK, I don't want to give away too much detail but I'd usually buy most items from M&S or the co-op. Yet over here I have noticed they are really expensive compared to the big 4 supermarkets. Milk was also very expensive. Anyway going back to Jack pricing recipes up, it's all well and good if someone does not live in a food desert or non mainland where prices are dramatically increased and every penny must be budgeted for. None of us here would waste precious food making her ridiculous recipes, I had to be so careful with what I purchased that there was no ridiculous cooking going on and finding yellow stickers was like winning the lottery. Usually they were discounted by about 5p though. I'm planning a trip back and knowing I will have to shop in M&S is depressing.

Also an earlier post she did that she lives in a small village mostly populated by elderly and can't find ingredients she wants. Boofuckinghoo what does she want, get a crappy bungalow next to a supermarket then.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s really bad, I don’t have a crush, but there’s been a few times I’ve seen him on TV and been like... is it bad I think he’s quite fit?! I’m pretty sure he is old enough to be my dad 🤮
Yep, he's old enough to be my Dad too 🤢 He's got something about him. 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Anyone else getting weird adverts at the moment? I googled “tekning” and have discovered that it is Swedish for faceoff, like in ice hockey, but am still none the wiser. I was getting adverts for mature ladies earlier so not sure if this is an improvement, and what sort of aura I’m giving off to have attracted these? Maybe Novak is into this stuff?

View attachment 176452
I’ve just been googling photos of Harold Bishop. I think I need to go to sleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sniggers. One of my stalkers compiled a dossier on me. Like a big duck OFF (that means big in Scotland) dossier.

Personal information that I didn’t give him. Every tweet I ever wrote.

I’m laughing now but it really wasn’t funny at the time.

He’s done it to others.

I have never met. Spoken to. Or texted this man. He was obsessed with me for over a year. Not sexually. He’s married. Another girl has had 3 years of the same antics.
Is he from Leicester? I had this

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

View attachment 176452
It’s just Putin babe don’t worry x

Finally in present day, sorry for how much I’ve spammed the pages as the thread has slowed down. @Pocahontas ❤❤ My dear heart haha, I only had 2 of your lollies today but a new formula of 60/40, I stupidly did 95/5 and the texture was more like sorbet 🤮 I love the crunchy ice shards, I am slightly anaemic now so it’s common, praying I don’t duck my teeth up crunching non stop!

Edit: omfg KIER IS 57 YEARS OLD?? He’s doing well drop the skincare routine sis x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Nae bad min, chavvin awa. Bitty scunnered, ye ken fit like
I mind the first Christmas I came home after moving south, my mum and I were standing outside Littlewoods in Union Street, waiting to cross the road, when I heard an auld fairmer chiel talking about Bridge O Doooooown and I thought, I'm home! Apparently you only hear it when i mention my daaad or occasionally my baaag. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is he from Leicester? I had this
No. He’s Scottish.

He was someone on twitter who was spreading nasty rumours about me. So I politely asked him to stop. And he spread more and then made it his mission to ruin my life.

He has some very unhinged pals who found my address. Sent stuff to my flat. Threatened to kill and hospitalise me. They tweeted my address and photos of my house. They harassed my mum and tracked down my brother

I’m not the first. I believe I’m the 17th person they picked off and at least two more after me.

In the past they’ve contacted people’s abusive exes. Written to people’s work and kids schools.

They sent Tena lady to my house as well and I was sent warnings never to turn up at another independence march again

Basically keyboard gangsters but folks can do a lot of harm from a distance

They also threatened people who tried to help me.

They also wrote nasty misogynistic blogs about me and my personal information is up on a blog one of the m runs. He hosts it in China as the content is too defamatory for it to be run in the Uk.

Started two years ago and this is just me beginning to feel half ok again. It’s been a hard slog.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm getting a lot of sad reactions this evening, I'm fine you know, it's not like I have a twitter rampage for no apparent reason
No. He’s Scottish.

He was someone on twitter who was spreading nasty rumours about me. So I politely asked him to stop. And he spread more and then made it his mission to ruin my life.

He has some very unhinged pals who found my address. Sent stuff to my flat. Threatened to kill and hospitalise me. They tweeted my address and photos of my house. They harassed my mum and tracked down my brother

I’m not the first. I believe I’m the 17th person they picked off and at least two more after me.

In the past they’ve contacted people’s abusive exes. Written to people’s work and kids schools.

They sent Tena lady to my house as well and I was sent warnings never to turn up at another independence march again

Basically keyboard gangsters but folks can do a lot of harm from a distance

They also threatened people who tried to help me.
That is dreadful. My situation wasn't as bad. My stalker was going to move to near my home and start a business. He messaged my boyfriend and told him to watch out as I'm not the innocent woman he thinks I am 😅 went on holidays months later to places I went to pose in the same position

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm getting a lot of sad reactions this evening, I'm fine you know, it's not like I have a twitter rampage for no apparent reason

That is dreadful. My situation wasn't as bad. My stalker was going to move to near my home and start a business. He messaged my boyfriend and told him to watch out as I'm not the innocent woman he thinks I am 😅 went on holidays months later to places I went to pose in the same position
The same crew tweeted another girls name and made false allegations that could have put her life at risk. That bad.

They’ve basically infiltrated the yes movement online on twitter to cause damage.

This isn’t funny but this is how deranged they are.

The SNP have a women’s pledge and of the men who threatened to kill me signed it

If you don’t laugh you’ll cry 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.