Jack Monroe #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, he's old enough to be my Dad too 🤢 He's got something about him. 😅
I can’t believe he’s 57, I genuinely thought he’d be in his early 40s tops?! Boris Johnson is YOUNGER at 56!!

I am too innocent to go onto the hunks of parliament thread, I haven’t recovered from the wooden spoon spankings from DKL I can’t be exposed to thoughts of Tory penises

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm getting a lot of sad reactions this evening, I'm fine you know, it's not like I have a twitter rampage for no apparent reason

That is dreadful. My situation wasn't as bad. My stalker was going to move to near my home and start a business. He messaged my boyfriend and told him to watch out as I'm not the innocent woman he thinks I am 😅 went on holidays months later to places I went to pose in the same position
I've also had stalker experience. Completely random (and much older) man got seemingly obsessed when I worked at a supermarket years ago. Went on for years. He went off the rails when I started growing a baby bump with no wedding ring in sight. I often wonder what the heck he did when I just disappeared (left the job and moved away) Anyway it got me wondering if having a stalker is a pie JM has a spare finger for?? I bet she bloody does.

ETA of course she bloody does! It's us!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This has been the least relaxing evening feed my baby has ever had. I've been snorting, hooting, laughed up a lung, genuinely almost peed my pants!
Here’s to your pelvic floor, babe ❤

Vlad says, How’s the new hoover treating you, have you named the baby after him, and if not why not?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Always babe. Mine too, love a post-apocalyptic fable! Hit me.
My short list of books:

Genesis by Bernard Beckett. DO NOT READ ANY REVIEWS. They will spoil the whole thing. Don't do it!
The Gate to Women's Country by Sheri S Tepper. There is rape and some anti-man stuff in it, I don't know if I'd let my child read until 14 or so but idk your kid!
Brainjack by Brian Falkner
Inside Out by Maria V Snyder
Scored by Lauren McLaughlin
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The entire forum will be happy to know that I don’t fancy Keir Starmer. In fact I don’t think there’s a single politician I do fancy.

I know a few people who fancy Jeremy Corbyns son Tommy.

Jack has probably met Tommy and could confirm that he smells of Eternity for men.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here’s to your pelvic floor, babe ❤

Vlad says, How’s the new hoover treating you, have you named the baby after him, and if not why not?
I love the Shark, it is fabulous.
The baby is called Putinelope, it's like Penelope but with a Putin. (Anyone watch Toast?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My short list of books:

Genesis by Bernard Beckett. DO NOT READ ANY REVIEWS. They will spoil the whole thing. Don't do it!
The Gate to Women's Country by Sheri S Tepper. There is rape and some anti-man stuff in it, I don't know if I'd let my child read until 14 or so but idk your kid!
Brainjack by Brian Falkner
Inside Out by Maria V Snyder
Scored by Lauren McLaughlin
Prettiest by Scott Westerfeld
bleeping YES. Thank you!
Are these recs for me or my son? Or both ? Apart from the gate to women’s country?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha. Yes, that's very familiar. I do it mid-sentence sometimes, because apparently some words/phrases need to be said in certain way according to my subconscious. I cringe inwardly every time I catch myself doing that particular trick.
If I think about my accent it goes one way or the other - either exaggerated S London or too RP. I guess normally it’s somewhere in the middle (with a lot of swearing). I had a posh primary school then very rough comp where I had to shed the perceived poshness Quick Smart.

Reactions: 9
I've also had stalker experience. Completely random (and much older) man got seemingly obsessed when I worked at a supermarket years ago. Went on for years. He went off the rails when I started growing a baby bump with no wedding ring in sight. I often wonder what the heck he did when I just disappeared (left the job and moved away) Anyway it got me wondering if having a stalker is a pie JM has a spare finger for?? I bet she bloody does.

ETA of course she bloody does! It's us!
She said she has cctv all over the bungalow to protect her against her stalker, yet slept in a tent in the garden.
Massive hugs and love to all of you who are victims of stalking. I'm still battling on here (getting a case together to make it stop) and it's getting me down so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I love the Shark, it is fabulous.
The baby is called Putinelope, it's like Penelope but with a Putin. (Anyone watch Toast?)
Vlad says, Marvellous. The shark is your down payment for a plane ride to the palace (you’ll have to pawn it. He’ll let you know when the time comes.) The baby’s name pleases him greatly. He will allow it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She said she has cctv all over the bungalow to protect her against her stalker, yet slept in a tent in the garden.
Massive hugs and love to all of you who are victims of stalking. I'm still battling on here (getting a case together to make it stop) and it's getting me down so much.
Feels like a support page for Stalker Victims 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I totally would do Kier Starmer though I fear he’d be a bit boring in bed. His face is too big for his features, but wouldn’t he smell lovely?

He can really wear a suit and he has terrific hair. I can’t believe he’s 57, he looks 10 years younger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Authority. His wife’s a babe.
*One Google later*

Ok I retract my earlier condemnation, you fraus are welcome to Blairite Alf if you can give his wife my number 😂

I can’t believe he’s 57, I genuinely thought he’d be in his early 40s tops?! Boris Johnson is YOUNGER at 56!!

I am too innocent to go onto the hunks of parliament thread, I haven’t recovered from the wooden spoon spankings from DKL I can’t be exposed to thoughts of Tory penises
Tories like Gove reproduce asexually, I refuse to consider the alternative

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If I think about my accent it goes one way or the other - either exaggerated S London or too RP. I guess normally it’s somewhere in the middle (with a lot of swearing). I had a posh primary school then very rough comp where I had to shed the perceived poshness Quick Smart.
Does accent wavering only happen to southern types? I grew up in the South East and live in the North East (since graduating from Uni) and my accent goes from Eastenders ("get ahtta mi paaaaaahb") to a bit posho sounding. In my time at uni I came across people who had never met a southerner, sometimes I wasn't able to be understood much and called a cockney a lot which baffled me. I'm firmly MC but we didn't have lots of money, and certainly didn't have a navy blue land rover or ballet lessons.

Look at old Harold with a beard!

1594251667278.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.