Jack Monroe #419 Get stuffed, I've got a Chesterfield Sofa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, while hanging around to see if 'carolinehashandsornot' I think I've managed to 🔺️ a couple of the copper pans.

Going by shape and colour of handle, shape of weld and shape of handle hole I think the small one is this professional one...
View attachment 1678797

Which is spendy enough for a bleeping MILK PAN. But the saute/low casserole dish looks like a handmade Italian one. There's 3 sizes so I've gone for the middle size for reference
View attachment 1678801

This is the only one I can find again using the the unique arch handle shape.

How many people who have given her money could even dream of paying for something like that. Her greed is obscene. 🤬🤬

ETA: @That Forensic Man
You just know that if challenged on this, she’d claim they were either a present or were ‘gifted’ to her by a chef in one of the many, many kitchens in which she’s worked gently, softly behind the scenes, developing banging recipes for high street chains. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Last seen at 12.56am. Perhaps she just went to bed? Or was just a troll, obvs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the ONS figures will be discussed on the morning news. Will today be a day of radio phone ins and congratulations for Jack?

Reactions: 11
Lads, I am going to attempt to do the new thread for the first time. There may be chaos.

New thread, ninnies:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.