Jack Monroe #419 Get stuffed, I've got a Chesterfield Sofa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title (slightly edited to remove swear!) by @colouredlines nominated by @Valiofthedolls - your prize is a trolley dash around the nearest Cotswold Co showroom.

Jack went to a Counting Crows gig on a VIP ticket which a friend 'happened' to have going spare. The Canal has been triangulating more of the crappy bungalow's contents and discussing Chesterfield sofas.

Wiki is the pink button up top, please use the words thread title when nominating one. Thank you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Beautiful thread title.

A nice weekend chaos would be good Jack - I’m at my mums for Sunday lunch and intend to spend the rest of the day slightly pissed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Not seen any photos of the dog for a while. Is it because she’s still not been to the dog groomer?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Also, there’s some tweets at Jack re Patreon from a supposed unsatisfied customer from Harrogate wanting a refund.
However, we’re ignoring it as it’s probably an ex Tattler playing silly buggers.

Reactions: 41
Oh yeah and her incredible shrinking and expanding nose remains a mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just bringing the Spot the Hellmans Jar moment over from the previous thread:

Instead of Elf on a Shelf can we ninnies play Hellmans on a Shelfmans at Christmas? 🧝‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Beautiful thread title.

A nice weekend chaos would be good Jack - I’m at my mums for Sunday lunch and intend to spend the rest of the day slightly pissed.
Try not to feel up any of your outlaws will ya. They apparently dont like that, despite the guffaw they make afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Recap: We all learnt the best positions for shagging on a Chesterfield sofa.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Oh yeah and her incredible shrinking and expanding nose remains a mystery.
And she's still posting pics where she's wearing some else's eyeball. Or a lizard eye. Though that may be wear her human skin mask has slipped and her alien body has popped out 👽.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think i need counselling after that engagement photo on the last thread. Shes someone who definitely looks better unsmiling 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did squig not see her expertise on electrical goods and voltage. This has made me laugh a lot 😂
I just stick my finger in. If burny it's done.
That's because you are a normal person, dearheart. Why would the internal temperature of food be any more relevant due to being cooked in an airfryer?! What an odd thought. They are just like mini fan ovens.

Iceland are putting airfryer cooking times on some of their products now. That's more useful as airfryers generally cook quicker/at a lower temperature.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
That's because you are a normal person, dearheart. Why would the internal temperature of food be any more relevant due to being cooked in an airfryer?! What an odd thought. They are just like mini fan ovens.

Iceland are putting airfryer cooking times on some of their products now. That's more useful as airfryers generally cook quicker/at a lower temperature.
I have heard roast potatoes are lovely done in an airfryer 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Did squig not see her expertise on electrical goods and voltage. This has made me laugh a lot 😂
I just stick my finger in. If burny it's done.
I think supermarkets need to start handing out common sense. Judging by peole asking her for advice and wanting boris back. It seems this country is seriously lacking in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I imagine squigs constantly needing commands from Jack, so when they’re waiting to hear what to buy from ASDA instead of cooking bacon they just stand around like Sims and eventually tit themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.