Jack Monroe #417 Hard to play the victim when you’ve ripped people off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's where little OJ is sitting. Louisa went and said hello/hugged him briefly before scurrying off again in the dessert break.
Oooooo I think he is still sat there (table 3), and his guest has left, he tried to grab their arm but got it rebuffed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Is she photoshopping herself scrawny? That and the whoops an 8/9 jumper is making me think the next resurrected label (and excuse for no recipeslops) may be predictable…..😡

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Perhaps they will compete with parliment. Who will make front page news?

'Parliment smack down'

' boxing at auction'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oooooo I think he is still sat there (table 3), and his guest has left, he tried to grab their arm but got it rebuffed.
Might have known. Fancy ruining everyone's absolutely fabulous night at this amazing awards ceremony.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
An argument started on the front table by the podium and someone has stormed off. Drama.
What?! I retract my earlier statement about the awards being boring. Sounds as though it's trying to compete with Parliament to see who can host the biggest chaos.

Do we think OJ-not-a-murderer is the source of this drama?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Is PinkNews taken seriously by anybody? TBH with this crap awards ceremony and the amateurish website, it looks like one of those organizations that companies can throw money at so they can check off a box on their diversity/inclusion report (i.e. not actually do anything constructive in their workplace).

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Might have known. Fancy ruining everyone's absolutely fabulous night at this amazing awards ceremony.
I hope fleeing guest wasn't calling him a murderer. There is insufficient evidence at this stage to say whether or not OJ is a murderer and it is irresponsible for anyone to be implying otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Saving the worst for last i see. I think she will win it , undeservedly. Shes got too many crappy mates who think she needs attention.

If they do win its a shambles as the other winners are more deserved and just over better at what they have done.

Its must be awful to win awards because of mates and not because you have worked your arse of for it, nor is it fair to see someone win an award for doing naff all because they are in with the runners.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wrist ponderings… has Jack photoshopped her wrist to hide a watch that the fraus might get forensic over and add to the thousands doubled on sideboards etc?

• Haha
PN has 550k followers on fb, 83 have reacted to the live and there are 7 comments. The live will not load. Although I do get the video (no sound) via here, oddly. tit lighting, looks like it's filmed by a pissed media student with a 4mp digital camera he got for his 13th birthday. Shambles

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What?! I retract my earlier statement about the awards being boring. Sounds as though it's trying to compete with Parliament to see who can host the biggest chaos.

Do we think OJ-not-a-murderer is the source of this drama?
I’m still at work and I can’t even tell you how amused I am at all of your running commentary for something I can’t even see or hear. It’s just
B359D488-05D1-4014-8AE2-DA5736E54774.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I hope fleeing guest wasn't calling him a murderer. There is insufficient evidence at this stage to say whether or not OJ is a murderer and it is irresponsible for anyone to be implying otherwise.
Whereas they might have called him “Slenderman”

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.