Jack Monroe #415 Her campaigning amounts to her talking about being a campaigner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell did I just read a whole blog post telling me that if I’m cold I should put another layer on? 🤦🏻‍♀️

(P.S sorry but the tights thing is gross. When I had to wear them for school I felt disgusting if I ran out and had to wear them two days in a row, let alone doing it on the regular 🤮)

EDIT this advice is also groundbreaking
View attachment 1652236
Does she seriously think people are this stupid?! That they need to be told this?
I once lived in a house where the boiler had broken and I had only a couple of halogen heaters in a 2 bed house. This lasted for about 5 months. I got through a very cold and snowy winter though, and I thought if I could get through that unscathed, then I could get through anything. The best bit of advice I had was when in bed, to lie straight out in it instead of curling up because of the cold. It really did seem to warm the whole (double) bed up...no cold spots at the bottom of the bed. 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think I have found the worst picture of her food that I’ve ever seen. Click with care, it’s in a repulsive looking vessel and looks like something that if it came out of you, you’d be rushed off to be studied by Mulder and Scully.
Edit because it looks more like “aliens have invaded you” then a standard ER could cope with
I see your soup and I raise you tender one
A32E53F8-6543-4681-A022-9676E1693B76.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I think I have found the worst picture of her food that I’ve ever seen. Click with care, it’s in a repulsive looking vessel and looks like something that if it came out of you, you’d be rushed off to be studied by Mulder and Scully.
Edit because it looks more like “aliens have invaded you” then a standard ER could cope with
That looks like bile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I see your soup and I raise you tender oneView attachment 1652808
Lol I’ve seen that one. That’s the one with the unruly labia in it.
105A5F42-99BC-46BB-BF22-4D1EEEF778EF.jpeg

Funnily enough I didn’t even find that as grim as that oily green effluent in the other pic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
The eco warriors have attacked Fortnums & Mason's in London.

Won't somebody think of Jackie's Christmas hamper?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I don’t remember if it was commented on at the time, but Jack is so inept that she clearly intended to publish Hungrier and Hurtier 2022: Solar Light Boogaloo on the exact 10 year anniversary of the original HH. Except she missed it by a day. #FORENSIC. #Fuckwit.
View attachment 1652488

View attachment 1652489
View attachment 1652490
Not even the letter giving us 14 days to get out of our house from the bank came in an envelope like that, most demands for money came in normal envelopes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'd forgotten about the time she was ordering herself a massive expensive hamper "messing around" on the F&M website and did a big Twitter rant about "Mx" not being in the dropdown menu for recipients. Even though it actually was and she'd just overlooked it. bleeping tit.

Also, I find the "Please be gentle with me" on the HH2 tweet particularly hilarious, considering that whatever semblance of a career she once had started circling the toilet bowl almost the second she hit "publish."

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Lol I’ve seen that one. That’s the one with the unruly labia in it.

Funnily enough I didn’t even find that as grim as that oily green effluent in the other pic.
Whhhhhhyyyy did I keep clicking?!

Not even the letter giving us 14 days to get out of our house from the bank came in an envelope like that, most demands for money came in normal envelopes.
The envelope photo is a stock image that Jack seems to have purchased unless she had credits for alamy somehow https://www.alamy.com/electricity-bill-due-for-payment-image9497333.html

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Just seen this on Tattle main page. I think someone who read the ‘how to keep warm’ article has started a Jack Monroe spin-off thread!

E86E8D37-61C2-4AF9-AC1E-5AAF577E0758.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It may (or may not) interest you to know that last night was her first Thankyou since the 22nd of September. A single thankyou and yet not one meant for the people who voted for her. Really makes you think.

Also maybe of interest, those frozen Smart Price bollock bangers were still a quid in April this year so they've gone up 50p. There's one for the Vicious Badger Index. Yourewelcome, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It is so easy to make a tasty soup but where you might ask yourself what can I add to make it nicer? Jack thinks what can I remove to make it cheaper?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.