Jack Monroe #414 Catch Me If You (Tin) Can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't even put her boobs in the cups in the photo

Reactions: 31
Hello! What's this about a dildo? I'm not googling it.

When did everyone else realise she's completely deranged? It was the practice run for moving to a one bed for me.

Eta: Looking back, there were a number of signs.
The open letter to SB’s dad in the Guardian was the seed of doubt for me.

Reactions: 47
As far as we know she goes too or certainly has been to Vie Aesthetics for her treatments https://www.vie-aesthetics.com/
I expect their prices may have been increased since the last lot of forensic work was done on the JM inventory of spenny things, but the filler she most likely has is £330 per ml. So the average cost per year (based on the amounts I guessed she’d have in a 3 year period) is £990.

Reactions: 30
Starting from a baseline of lip poverty is the funniest thing I have ever read!

Reactions: 56
Frauen, whilst I am sad to have missed many real time chaoses due to moving house and getting a dog I am pleased to report I managed to grunk the lot and am now back in real time. We moved to a bigger house but unfortunately were not able to practice the extra room, I did suggest having a sideboard room in the new house but OH vetoed it
On the topic of getting a dog, we got a rescue, not a puppy and whilst we love him he has turned our lives upside down or did so for at least the first month whilst everyone settled into a new routine, I imagine it would be 10x harder with a puppy so I struggle to think how I would have been able to be online as much as Jack, unless she is leaving the dog for long stretches of time?

I want to comment on the length of these trousers! Unless she’s had them shortened… being 5.1 or whatever, they would be too long on her (especially if you look at the pic of the model a few posts back). But here, they look the same length as the models… who would definitely not be 5.1, so unless she’s had them shortened she must be taller

Reactions: 38
It’s the laces for me. Every single time. Why not just buy shorter laces rather than turn Converse into clown shoes?

Reactions: 32
She spent £40 for a roll of wallpaper to create that! Has it been used again? Has it even seen the light of day? Has it bobbins

Reactions: 33
Apparently Claudia Winkleman is 5'4". (But who knows. Telly people seem small, I guess it's to fit on the screen ).

And guess it depends on the shoes.

Apparently behind the scenes

I really like those viv red checked trousers, they really suit her. But my god why did she think copying Leggy’s Fat Controller waistcoat obsession would be a good idea. They really don’t look good on either of them

Reactions: 47
Quoting myself again like the absolute maverick I am; but this is my whole aneurysm with her. She’s 5.1 allegedly, so therefore she should really only fit into petite clothing (petite ninny here, the battle is real) all these designer clothes, none have petite options, I know this as I have repeatedly looked and tried to buy said items, and the like, and they never fit; arms too long, trousers too long, hips in wrong place, shoulder straps too long and don’t fit. There is no way she is as short as she states or we would most definitely be hearing about all the trials and tribulations of buying clothes that fit. Not just the odd post about wearing a 8 year old boys top! And she would need everything adjusted.. can’t see her getting that leather jacket adjusted…. We would definitely be hearing about it if she had- we know she loves to push the agenda that’s she’s a cutie smol fragile pixie.
Twat.

Reactions: 45
I don't believe a lot about what Jackie says or does but know a bloke who helped her move house years ago and said she is very very short.

He also said she's a bit of a drama queen. I'd question the 'bit' part!

Reactions: 58
It’s just like the Apple store they have portable PoS terminals. The whole experience is basically the same as the Apple store just less enthusiastic lol. Her experience of the nasty SA is also…. atypical but I imagine some must mirror the treatment they receive

Reactions: 27
I don't believe a lot about what Jackie says or does but know a bloke who helped her move house years ago and said she is very very short.

He also said she's a bit of a drama queen. I'd question the 'bit' part!
She’s still a twat!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.