Jack Monroe #414 Catch Me If You (Tin) Can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post so I apologise if you’ve all seen this already but thought I’d share on the off chance you haven’t.
I found a comment on Reddit that appears to be sharing one of Jack’s old tweets re. Grendel/cladding. Unfortunately the tweet has gone now and I can’t find a copy on archive.org so take it with a grain of salt, there’s no direct proof of it being her, but if it is, it seems like another example of her inserting herself into the tragedy.
AFD8D6FF-1D0C-4FB6-8C3A-279448F53EB3.jpeg

I’ve been following these threads since before the VBI, but haven’t posted because I’ve been shy. 😅 I’ve been loving the 🔺 of her expensive goods - I think I might try my hand at being a forensic ninny later.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
First post so I apologise if you’ve all seen this already but thought I’d share on the off chance you haven’t.
I found a comment on Reddit that appears to be sharing one of Jack’s old tweets re. Grendel/cladding. Unfortunately the tweet has gone now and I can’t find a copy on archive.org so take it with a grain of salt, there’s no direct proof of it being her, but if it is, it seems like another example of her inserting herself into the tragedy.
View attachment 1645089

I’ve been following these threads since before the VBI, but haven’t posted because I’ve been shy. 😅 I’ve been loving the 🔺 of her expensive goods - I think I might try my hand at being a forensic ninny later.
As you say there's no direct proof either way but the use of her less widely known family name leads me to think on balance it probably was her. I think a troll would have just used her name or even all or part of her birth name as those are much better known. Jack has used her family name before and starting a big project like that and getting bored is her usual style.

Reactions: 49
View attachment 1645089

Don't be shy, Pushee C. Everyone is very nice. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52
At least she’s acknowledging the suckers who paid for it all
View attachment 1644881

ETA what the unholy duck is “mince pie sandwich pickle”?! 🤢
View attachment 1644895
Have we seen the “good causes” box?
GFM central pot?
3E3C8055-8D49-4C4C-9EBF-AA423CDB4939.jpeg

There was a suspect looking dog toy on the bed. Unless you mean the time she described herself as one of these in her dating profile?
ironically, the people’s slop slinger is not powerful, quiet, compact or reliable. And her ‘recipes’ are neither simple nor satisfying. So she’s duck all like one, in fact.

As to the derangement- lots of things, mostly the incessant selfie, slop and home contents picture posting, and the nonsensical (and often fictitious) aerated ramblings of an idiot.
Personally I thought the mysterious white object on the bed looked like the canesten pessary plunger

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Her lounge makes her look like a weirdo bloodsports supporter. I hate those hounds in suit type crap-& the hares. Clarissa Dickson Wright was a bloodsports fan (convicted hare courser), reminds me of the sort of decor she or uncle Monty in withnail would favour. And Allegra. How can Jack be 34 & still have no personal taste or style?
Yeah, she's got stuff with stags on it too. So much of her style is what my granny would have aspired to about 40 years ago. I'm surprised she doesn't have a hunting bugle in one of her many hallways.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Yeah, she's gut stuff with stags on it too. So much of her style is what my granny would have aspired to about 40 years ago. I'm surprised she doesn't have a hunting bugle in one of her many hallways.
Other ninnies have made the point before, but it's trying and failing to reconstruct a style which belongs to the sort of people who have never bought (or chucked out) a piece of furniture because it's all handed been down through generations. Dog hair on every surface. Filthy.

I was reading the wiki in my menopausal insomnia last night and watched the "bit gauche, darling" clip for the first time. Our Jackie's voice (and hair) is like a young Lady Diana Spencer then. She has no identity of her own, sadly.

Reactions: 49
The only mysterious white object I'm worried about is the rubber that's hiding labels of money pots on the mind map. If most pots were charity why hide them?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The only mysterious white object I'm worried about is the rubber that's hiding labels of money pots on the mind map. If most pots were charity why hide them?
<taps sign> How many times, tender one? Charities rely mainly on anonymity for their fundraising. I personally only ever donate to causes I've never heard of.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Not really. Most likely she took it on timer or asked her sentient mirror. If not, it was her then-partner LJC.

Not everything is a safe-guarding issue. For what it's worth, I think she puts half the tit she posts out there just so people get wound up and she can experience a narc high. Probably 80% of animal and child-related posts are just for that reason.

It's worth remembering that we don't know her childcare arrangements or dog arrangements. It might seem like it because she overshares all the time but I think it's perfectly possible she has a decent relationship with her son. I doubt he reads her Twitter (why would he? Most kids aren't that interested in their parents). I also don't think he'd get bullied in school for her online behaviour because most people have no clue who she is. I'd say the percentage of 12-year-olds who know Jack Monroe is about 0.0001%*

*calculated by dividing my slow cooker's volts by my smeg fridge kW
Sorry I was being a little bit tongue in cheek, but that clearly failed to come across 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah, she's got stuff with stags on it too. So much of her style is what my granny would have aspired to about 40 years ago. I'm surprised she doesn't have a hunting bugle in one of her many hallways.
She doesn’t need one-she can honk & parp through that nose

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair, she’s someone that could genuinely do with a bit of filler in the top lip to cover her gums. It evens her mouth out rather than giving her a trout pout.

But all the more reason to be honest about it.

Reactions: 19
I've not seen the pizza photo before.
I know it's filtered to buggery but is she really kneading pizza dough with grazed knuckles?!!!!
They look like the knuckles of someone who regularly makes them self vomit - which if true is very sad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
How does she make everything look so CHEAP! All the expensive items she has and she still looks like a raggy doll reject 😬

I'm so jealous of those that are able to spend £20 in Primark, get a full outfit and look like a million quid. I tend to look better in thicker, better cut clothes that hide lumps and bumps curves better. I can still look half decent shopping on a budget though.

it's true what they say. Money can't buy class or taste!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Just on a different note.

I have glanced at other threads (Schofe and Russ in Cheshire) on Tattle but since Jack has been quiet, I've had chance to read through some properly.

I'm really glad this thread is different to the majority. Everyone is so nice here and it feels like a community.

Some of the posters on different threads seem to just cause trouble and others are downright scary!

Fraus and Herren here come across as genuinely caring. We all take the piss out of Jack (c'mon Jack, you make it too easy not to!) but it's not vicious or nasty. The main emphasis is on her to stop gifting. There is even concern shown over her MH.

For someone who states she is hounded and abused, she should read some of the other threads on here. I don't see any other person in the public eye go on about harassment or similar like her. She courts it!

Anyway, having read some of the other threads... thank(space)you to you all for making it such a welcoming and funny place

Now duck off!!! 😘

ETA I'm an ACTIVE member! 🦉🍾

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.