Jack Monroe #414 Catch Me If You (Tin) Can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping twit she is. Also; clearly cannot afford shampoo (but can afford another new haircut and blow dry?) and FACETUNE MUCH.

photoshop around the waist and breasts. Such MASCULINE energy…

ETA she looks like a WAG in a Juicy tracksuit from c.2003
Those solar lightbulbs are throwing out some powerful illumination, eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Oh could be an interesting day over in bird land then. Let me get some popcorn & pray for a quiet day at work so I can keep up with all the updates on here 😂
I politely request the chaos is kept to a minimum around lunchtime as I'm going to be busy with my actual job.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don't think the watch is a seamaster, the links in the strap look wrong. You can see there are a line of 3 links here at the start of the watch bracelet, seamaster doesn't have that. If it's an omega, it's more likely to be something like this one, which does have the line of 3.

Screenshot_20221010-215214_Facebook~3.jpg
Screenshot_20221011-075745_Chrome.jpg

What is her weird obsession with trying to prove she can fit in kids clothes?? She really needs to work on that, there's an issue there.😕

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
What a bleeping twit she is. Also; clearly cannot afford shampoo (but can afford another new haircut and blow dry?) and FACETUNE MUCH.

Juicy is now fashionable once more....I find it very weird as someone who could only afford the fakes first time around.
And still can't afford the new now!

No way I'd accidentally wear too small clothes for more than a minute or so, she really has nothing of any note to say.

Reactions: 39
Why the duck do they have a communal wardrobe in a massive (crappy) house bungalow?!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This hoodie pic and the accompanying post. Not sure what vibe she was going for, but it’s giving me a mashup of speak to a manager and Regina George’s mother.

D0FC95D5-BECD-41E5-8549-6800163B8CA5.gif

Also, how is this the same person a couple of weeks apart?!
51BC89E3-0EBC-4C7A-9902-D87E4C67500B.jpeg
6AD4EBFD-1F6E-4E10-8A07-D8245A2C7072.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I’ve not properly caught up yet as I have an actual job, but has the hair in the hoodie photo been mentioned yet, you know, the not been to a hairdresser in 2 years hair??

Reactions: 28

Ah I see it has!

Reactions: 15
I don't think the watch is a seamaster, the links in the strap look wrong. You can see there are a line of 3 links here at the start of the watch bracelet, seamaster doesn't have that. If it's an omega, it's more likely to be something like this one, which does have the line of 3.

View attachment 1641881View attachment 1641882
What is her weird obsession with trying to prove she can fit in kids clothes?? She really needs to work on that, there's an issue there.😕
Self quoting ninnie back with more exciting watch chat (sorry). I think hers may be a chronograph as well, as there appears to be three knobs/buttons on the right side. So could be something like this one. There aren't many watches made with that pattern of chain links, a lot use a single large link running down the centre, so should be easier to 🔺️it.

(I've had a stressful morning, this is distracting me! 😑)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The peace has been shattered. She s back and spouting bollox again. Hi, I'm new here, but have been reading these threads for a few days and have been following the shitshow that is JM for a while.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
Jack has always been territorial and competitive when it comes to disrespecting boundaries towards things meant for SB, whether it's clothing, his toys or even a biscuit. Everything has to be 'marked' by Jack.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
not been to a hairdresser in 2 years hair??
Didn't she say that she hadn't bought shampoo for two years, rather than "not been to the hairdresser for two years"? Entirely possible, if you're spending every other weekend in posh hotels and taking the toiletries back with you, and you're down the hairdresser every month, to not "buy" shampoo for two years. Tricksie pixie.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Didn't she say that she hadn't bought shampoo for two years, rather than "not been to the hairdresser for two years"? Entirely possible, if you're spending every other weekend in posh hotels and taking the toiletries back with you, and you're down the hairdresser every month, to not "buy" shampoo for two years. Tricksie pixie.
Very possible. I just got mad looking at it knowing she had told the world her how poor she was and then rocks up with an expensive looking hair cut. Her lies give me the rage 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The peace has been shattered. She s back and spouting bollox again. Hi, I'm new here, but have been reading these threads for a few days and have been following the shitshow that is JM for a while.
Hello and welcome! What was it that made you snap? Or did you always know she's a High Plains Grifter?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And it's not buying if you're shoplifting from Superdrug either.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.