Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snotbuster

VIP Member
She claims the abuse started at school when she was 9 rather than when she was a teenager

Well the inexplicable resurgence of the 'Jack Monroe is suing 30p Lee' guff has earned her a few followers. She'd dropped below 570k earlier this evening.

Could be short-term gain for long-term pain if she doesn't end up suing him - she's being hailed as some kind of hero on Twatter at the moment.

View attachment 1638803
Why she come back? Tired of honks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Snotbuster

VIP Member
She spends a lot of time on American sites or Tweets i think. The language is very similar to activist type writing around BLM and the pushback against the anti-abortion legislation over there. It’s giving her a whole new vocab.
I guess. We don't really talk like that. Just Ron Burgundy. But I'm not surprised Jack has a tin ear.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I wondered if it was a really pathetic attempt to draw out information in the denial- 'I can't be CEO because I'm actually HCA for X company'. Molly, obviously isn't that stupid but sock seems stupid enough to think she might be.
Maybe they think molly is somebody else who is a CEO 🤔

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
I think you're right. The parody Laura K twitter account (which funnily enough is a parody account Jack doesn't have a problem with) was the first one to tweet about the Lee Anderson case again, seemingly out of the blue.

The same account has also tweeted pro-Jack stuff in the past (although I can't find an example - it might have deleted)

View attachment 1641329
Sorry for quoting myself like a throbber, but I found another tweet the evening before Parody Laura K, that got moderate traction. From a Jackolyte.

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
I know nothing about the army but if her brother is/was a Flying Whatsit for Military Intelligence does that mean he flew spy planes? Cos if so that's very cool. (Although I assume not actually as presumably you wouldn't be allowed to brag about that sort of thing in his old school newsletter? 🤔)

Hooting at the mangled quote - it's "life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans", not "life is what happens while you're waiting for something to happen" :ROFLMAO: This has really tickled me for some reason.
I knew that didn’t read right but I was so distracted by the pretties of roller skating I couldn’t work it out!! 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
I guess. We don't really talk like that. Just Ron Burgundy. But I'm not surprised Jack has a tin ear.
No of course not! Nobody does! Its just Jack lifting and rewording other people’s tweets or blog posts. I just think their origin isn’t here because then she seems all ground-breaking and original. Unless that’s just Twitter-speak and everyone talks like that when they’ve got their knickers in a twist!

• Heart

HodgeSplodge

Sorry for quoting myself like a throbber, but I found another tweet the evening before Parody Laura K, that got moderate traction. From a Jackolyte.

Ah sorry I took a break from these threads while Jack was away (I'm not Jack, promise!). So please quote away!

• Haha
  • Heart

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Tbf I’d pay £4 to get it marked by a GCSE art teacher
It's... not very good. The one the other day of a girl in a chair, where the long hair shows between the wood, and just doesn't line up. I would expect it to have been done by a 12-year-old max.