Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope&Glory

Quoting myself like a nob because even though I’m just angry and horrified at her this morning, I thought I’d add a little levity. This opening sentence of her NYE 2012 blog post has me howling (recall also she’s still sitting in the cold with no heating and in the gloom of half-lightbulbs gone)

View attachment 1638053

All it succeeds in doing is me picturing her as Anne Eliot’s poor friend Mrs Smith in Persuasion who had to take in needlework to make ends meet. 🦉 🍾 😂

For those unfamiliar
View attachment 1638061
Haha, Jack probably thinks that character was inspired by her life story!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
OU is free if your household earnings/grifting is less than £25k p.a.
Yes, and you can get the course books free as well, or at a fraction of the price because this is all assisted. Also some courses required attendance at residential summer school for passing the course, however being a single parent in receipt of single parent benefit (1992 about £5.80 a week) waived this. Obviously for me this was years ago but I'm sure it's all still very accommodating to as many as possible x

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
130v appliances wouldn't work on our electricity, would they, because ours is 240v? Because they don't work here they're not sold here, and she'd have to import an American one at vast expense and customs duty fees, and buy an expensive converter to make the voltage work?
Correct

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
It was. Also looking back it was done in a spirit of kooky 90’s innocence. That girl could only dream of the attention one could gain decades later by simply wearing a child’s top online.
Stans, Stans, I’ve got Only Fans.
I mean, I’m sure she was insufferable as well. Everyone I knew who did it was. But it was a fashion.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Well, well, well. Not according to a picture taken recently. Can't see a trace of animosity on any face.

ETA - Most definitely recent as she's wearing that stupid cap and her Tiffany earrings.

ETA Again - Anyone know the make of her watch? Not sure if we've seen it before.

Ah, I should add that was what Jack was claiming so as ever, who knows.

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
Hmm no certainly not! I’ve got a magazine recipe somewhere I used to make the kids for sesame chicken and peanut butter noodles. Vg.
Vg meaning very good or is there 90% peanut butter, therefore vg/vegan?

Many thanks Sidey B.
I'm incorrect. Everyone should ignore my previous posts.
King Regards,

Unless the gold doily is removable? 🧐.....off to the google...although was the newly gifted one even a Seamaster? Meh. Cba.
I'm really pist off she's back

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Lazarus

VIP Member
I didn’t really register until this weekend that her fire service call handler job (with shift work that included night shifts) was 35 miles away from where she lived.

So for 4 years where her shifts coincided with public transportation being ‘done’ for the day at night, she either took cabs, or more likely had people ferrying her to/from work and giving her lifts? (I’m assuming, but Southend fraus correct me if I’m wrong and you had 24 hour public transportation to where her job was back then?)

She says the work is 35 miles away thing in a horrible string of 2021 tweets where she talks about assault, abuse, (specifically CSA) and stalking in vast amounts of detail. Oh, and in the middle of it says that she’s not giving more details (and she gives more than enough) cos 10 year old SB reads her tweets. Third tweet in the thread

It’s a really unpleasant deliberately graphic typical Jack read so feel free to take my word that she does actually say work was 35 miles away and SB reads her Twitter rather than plough through it. I am more trustworthy and FORENSIC than Jack when it comes to the truth, I assure you.
Valli, could you archive or ss these tweets; you know how things tend to disappear from Jack’s Twitter occasionally.

Reactions: 15