Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
Once again I lament the fact we are not allowed to swear in thread titles.
*poo
Ffs no way. You have to laugh. Even selling the watch was a lie 🤣🤪😵💫
She sold her 21st birthday watch. Her dad randomly brought her his a few months ago as a gift.

Eta unless I've missed her saying the original has returned? I've skipped loads due to her being off work and also cos surprisingly the housing market is STILL ridiculously busy. Buyers gonna buy and sellers gonna panic they've missed but might just catch the peak and instruct like mad people 😭 😪😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Patchwork quilts

We've seen your attempts at embroidery and knitting, babe.
The sewing was tragic too.

Just listened to the podcast and it was pretty good, hooted at the Common People mention and they brought up the THAT MAN chaos.
ETA lmao listen to the last couple of minutes for their Patreon plug, I'm dying

Last edited:
Lmao I'll give Big D the benefit of the doubt of that just being a clumsily phrased list of things he does with the children but I really wanna see him roller skate

• Haha
  • Heart

Pavlova

VIP Member
*poo

She sold her 21st birthday watch. Her dad randomly brought her his a few months ago as a gift.
If she sold her Seamaster 21st gift, then maybe she's bought another one. What are they now, £6k for a large size? Is this a 2nd one do you think, or the original gift?
(My twatty ex had one...he was a narc like Jacksie too funny enough....

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Coming from 18 pages in the past so this may have already been discussed but she must be itching to comment on THAT MAN’s times interview.

Yes, certainly fridge stuff there, unless she guzzles the yoghurt in a oner. :D

At least she didn't lay out the fruit and veg individually in this one. The bananas really annoyed me. She missed a trick by not laying out all the bread slices separately.
Manipulative, lying, cheating, stealing c*nt.

frostily

VIP Member
I doubt many/any people buy from that online shop these days. I only found it from her FB page. I did wonder if the 'Potatoes' drawing was hers or someone elses as she was asking people to send her their art so she could sell it in the shop. Didn't realise it was someone painting with their mouth so I guess that explains it a bit more.

The site is 'live' in the sense that it still allows you to add items to your basket. I didn't go as far as actually trying to check out!

Today has been quite enlightening. I had no idea Jack's life story was proposed to be made into a Hollywood blockbuster. I also didn't realise that Viv (RIP) wanted her as a muse. Cringing my intestine out re: "punk-mama"

Interesting comment (highlighted) considering the lack of transparency/missing books from the Kickstarter campaign. I wonder how many frilly 3 button blouses oor Jack now has in her wardrobe.

View attachment 1637878

View attachment 1637885
admittance of the grift?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Wasn't one of the go fund mes for books? If so the Trussell Trust would be obliged to buy Jack's books with the donation money as that was what the fundraising was for- phrasing it like that it shows how much of a 'you scratch my back I'll scratch yours' Jack has with the Trussell Trust :unsure: :confused:
The books fundraiser - money went to Jack, Jack bought her own books, Jack sent the books to the Trussell Trust.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I’m spoilering the posts from the old blog now as I know a lot of fraus have seen them, and people can just skip past if they want.
So she was already shamelessly lying in the media (or lying on her blog about her fun adventures in crafting, internet dating and other stuff around the same time as this). I know which one I’m going for. This is fucking shameless.

View attachment 1638582
View attachment 1638583

ETA I know they’ve misnamed her, I’m not really sure what that’s about. Daily Mirror called her ‘Jackie’ around the same time for some reason. And talked about the “tiny income” she made from her crafting business, (that she quit her job to do and from which she herself claimed she was making a decent amount)
I remember reading on here that Jack had refused to claim benefits back in the poverty because “mummy works”. But when I search for anything to do with benefits I can only find the usual crap. Anyone have receipts? I think it was her old Facebook posts where she said she didn’t claim.