Jack Monroe #412 Chiz on Tiz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this absence of Jack made me wonder what happened Not Jack on Instagram. No posts since June 2021. If they were definitely not Jack I hope they are ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The recommended reading age for "Thrifty Kitchen" is over 18, according to Amazon.

Does this mean it's another filth fest, with Burger Me Sideways Soup etc?
Nooo! I'm still recovering from Sali Hughes talking about "being given head" in her new book. I'm not ready for Ride Me Risotto and Hump Me Haddock😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
So tonight I got to go to a work event where I was introduced to and had a brief chat with Fingers Kerridge who was friendly, articulate, intelligent and funny.

I died a little inside as he chatted away, knowing this would probably be the only chance I would ever have to ask about his feelings about the Smol Pixie but it was too massively inappropriate to do so.

I was restrained. But such sadness. I drowned it in a glass of pineapple cocktail.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 131
Nooo! I'm still recovering from Sali Hughes talking about "being given head" in her new book. I'm not ready for Ride Me Risotto and Hump Me Haddock😩
I am not a censorious person but there needs to be some sort of cringe warning placed on books and other publications where people overshare about their foul rutting habits. Maybe a simple rating system starting off at WARNING: BIT SAUCY going up to WARNING: WORSE THAN CATCHING YOUR PARENTS AT IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Another thrifty tip! At the moment it's hard to read the screen through these clouds of boiling soap and hair but am sure that I'll buy my own four door smeg eventually with all these tips. Thankyoux

All jokes aside though, borrowing from a library does give royalties to the author I think
Just wait for that big green bookshop on Twitter to give away 100 free copies! But DM them privately for one, don’t let anyone see your shame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Just wait for that big green bookshop ok Twitter to give away 100 free copies! But DM them privately for one, don’t let anyone see your shame.
Maybe set up a burner account to keep it off main and have it sent to a PO Box in discreet packaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I agree. It’s done! She’s done. She’s toast! It’s actually amazing watching this tit go down! She deserves every little bit of this to! She’s a rotten, lying, bullying narcissistic little shithouse!
Is she chiz on tiz? Hopefully that makes the thread title more relevant 🤣
That sock Jack tweeted 'Go well'. I'm not good at spotting socks but it's so obviously Jack it's practically tragic. Dirty bleep for trying to bully someone about their weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So tonight I got to go to a work event where I was introduced to and had a brief chat with Fingers Kerridge who was friendly, articulate, intelligent and funny.

I died a little inside as he chatted away, knowing this would probably be the only chance I would ever have to ask about his feelings about the Smol Pixie but it was too massively inappropriate to do so.

I was restrained. But such sadness. I drowned it in a glass of pineapple cocktail.
Can you ... Say any more, Dori T? 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grifty Kitchen CONTENTS
Foreword by Jack Monroe: Wanking is Hilarious
Fumble With My Pumble
Suspiciously Fishy Fingers
Up the Arse Custard
Horny Horn-Clod Pudding
Burger Me Burgers
Jiz on Tiz
Roast potatoes - like Mum used to make (leads to swearing)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I am not a censorious person but there needs to be some sort of cringe warning placed on books and other publications where people overshare about their foul rutting habits. Maybe a simple rating system starting off at WARNING: BIT SAUCY going up to WARNING: WORSE THAN CATCHING YOUR PARENTS AT IT.
I just hate hearing about peoples sex lives. Even if they’re hot and I like them, it’s just, bleugh. That’s private. I don’t mind sex scenes between fictional characters. I just hate hearing about what people do in the bedroom.

Perhaps Grifty Kitchen will include a section on DIY sex toys? Like this piece of cringe that I read before I gave up on Vice entirely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Did you see Fingers act suspiciously in any way, perhaps clasping a copy of Tin Can Cook and cackling "mine all mine"?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Am I losing it or is the actual real Jack account now ”liking” lots of her own tweets?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

He looks like he’d smell nice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Am I losing it or is the actual real Jack account now ”liking” lots of her own tweets?!
Yes, all her tweets and retweets that have survived since the butterfly picture.

Edit: oops no sorry a bunch are from before that, but scroll down to the butterfly picture in her likes and that's where today's bizarre like sesh starts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Do we think she will try and go back to Facebook next?
You know she still posts to Tumblr, right? Her rank pre-Saturday Night Dance fish pie is right there at the top.
She’ll probably don her leotard and try to do a serious TikTok dance then sulk when everyone makes fun of her. I reckon she’d last four hours on there. Maybe six if she’s met someone new and rich and is in a better mood than usual.
2DE06A00-E097-450C-A1D8-CEA388864D69.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Not squigged because he's a public figure with 22k followers but Gary Usher is not happy about the parody account, though does acknowledge people want answers about "certain stuff".

Screenshot 2022-10-06 23.19.14.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.