Jack Monroe #412 Chiz on Tiz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus F Christ - the sheer bleeping arrogance of this woman.

'Look at me, I'm solving The Pov do I have to solve the problems in Northern Ireland too?!'

View attachment 1637075
She's doing one better than a guy on my own facebook feed at the time (friend of a friend, I didn't know him), who tried to weigh in on this situation with a strong opinion but got the DUP confused with the IRA and then accused me of nitpicking when I pointed out his mistake....

ETA: I'm mainly familiar with TED/x talks of the 'how to be productive and achieve something with your life' variety, and like a lot of this 'self-help' stuff I think they mostly function as a way for people who feel a bit lost to fool themselves into thinking they're doing something proactive about their situation, when in reality they're just watching a string of bite size infotainment videos and not changing anything. Maybe I'm too cynical.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
It's like the recent CCJ and all the house moves (midnight flits? Not paying rent? who knows) and all the various people IRL who have 'loaned' her money in the past (which she admits in various blogs) - all begs the question of how many people has she fucked over financially that we have no idea about?
I seem to recall a tattler here who knew about Jacks reputation in Southend and said it was very poor, in part because she’d agreed to do things with various charities and then not come through/ screwed them over. So yeah I reckon there’s a long trail of people and organisations she’s fucked over financially or in other ways.

Let’s not forget after all that she fucked over the Beeb for DKL (the glorious car crash that began these threads) by not turning up to the studio for the first week due to a non existent cough.

Reactions: 43
Screenshot 2022-10-09 12.16.59.png

I've cut off the image when clipping this tweet because I SHAN'T sit squigging 24 screenshots of zero follower accounts. They're all pretty standard, no profile picture name and numbers (no relations) accounts and none have tweeted so far. Are the bots gathering for Jackageddon? What can it all mean?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She's claimed 'multiple concussions' before, yes.
And also convulsions. Especially disgusting for anyone who’s ever been affected by a TBI. Convulsions are NOT something to throw out there for attention.

I don’t think that Tim Allen Guardian piece is a puff piece at all. He makes it subtly clear that she self mythologises too much and that it’s a tad tedious. Yes he ties the Guardian line (Jacks amazing, guyzzzz!) but he allows some doubt to creep in between the lines

Reactions: 33
And also convulsions. Especially disgusting for anyone who’s ever been affected by a TBI. Convulsions are NOT something to throw out there for attention.

I don’t think that Tim Allen Guardian piece is a puff piece at all. He makes it subtly clear that she self mythologises too much and that it’s a tad tedious. Yes he ties the Guardian line (Jacks amazing, guyzzzz!) but he allows some doubt to creep in between the lines
UGH I’d forgotten about the convulsion causing “but I’m fiiiiiiiine” headache!!! HAAATE.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Yes. Plus I would get home from work dog-tired, and I just wouldn't have the time or energy for cooking (or for risking new recipes that son is almost certainly going to take a couple of bites of and reject).
It must be incredibly difficult when there's a small meal budget and a child won't eat. They can be so strong (stubborn) at it! Literally will go to bed hungry, when all we want is for them to eat in order to grow and regulate and have energy of brain and body. I'd go the simple route every single time

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Skip to 40.20 to hear them talk about class and Jack.

ETA I'm at 45 mins and they're still haven't mentioned Jack 🥴

Skip to 47 mins, they start talking about her then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm sensing a disturbance in the force this morning. Several people putting a fair bit of work in to expose bots and the whole sham, and that's just before lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Quoting myself like a twit but the very first bit where she’s just been in the pub with some men… it had JUST happened so why did she need to move to the next cue card. Also the way she sulkily walked on stage like she’d finally given in and was going to do the washing up after being nagged for an hour really bugged me.
Yes! I just tried to watch it but didn't get very far before having to turn it off. I noticed the card thing too - all scripted. And your comment about her sulkily, begrudgingly, dragging herself into the stage made me realise what was bugging me about the talk from the start - TED speakers are usually really high energy, even when the subject is serious they are clearly glad to be there so they can get their message out and they win you over with their enthusiasm and clear ease with the subject matter. Dragging herself on to the stage like a reluctant eight year old being made to have a bath and then stumbling through reading some notes doesn't have the same impact at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she's in deep tit, and I have a feeling she's being investigated by more than one organisation.
If someone isn't sniffing around from The S*n I would be very surprised. I cannot stand that media outlet at all, however, they are usually up on things like this. Bin-raking, no doubt, but up on what she is up to.

Reactions: 25
As others have said, the flying monkeys are much less frequent and aggressive in their posts, and it also looks like there's lots of deleted profiles of supporters when you follow some twitter threads.
Sadly, they just went to Insta. They flew around a girl who questioned Jack's dog grooming ability, after Jack sent them of course. Jack is alive and well there, she can't be as proflific as she on Twitter. How she craves that! She's changed her Twitter profile nonsense again.

Reactions: 17
Skip to 40.20 to hear them talk about class and Jack.

ETA I'm at 45 mins and they're still haven't mentioned Jack 🥴

Skip to 47 mins, they start talking about her then.

Don't think I'll be listening to their podcast again or subscribing to their Patreon anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.