Jack Monroe #412 Chiz on Tiz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have found the sock and there’s a fairly damning tweet from it that shows it’s her - in relation to another suspected sock whose name she knew without it being mentioned (if that makes sense!).
This is deeply unwell behaviour…
Hahaha it’s definitely her, isn’t it! This sock account has also used a snarky Jack- sequence “HTH” in a reply to someone. She can’t help herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That is glorious. She'll be livid. It's bizarre the way she can't leave it alone. Anyone halfway normal on Twitter getting accused of being a sock would just block and move on, yet she's been at that group of people on and off since last night desperate for engagement, that and a few other bangers aside they've barely responded as far as I can see.
She's even been doing the classic Monroe *block* *unblock* "what? I never blocked you"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can just imagine her head is blowing up like violet beauregards as she’s being challenged by the squigs 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Imagine sitting there searching out accounts posting about you in order to reply to them for the lolz. Then they point out the grift you know you have performed and all of the Patreon stuff and you still sit there and tweet them being difficult.

She really is a narc with no conscience. I’d be mortified people were talking about me in the way they are that I’ve ripped off members of the public. She just doesn’t seem to care.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Right, I'm predicting a brief reappearance on main tonight to say she's just back from a meeting (fellowship, secretary, incredible etc) but is popping back on to thank everyone for their kind messages whilst she's taking an extended Twitter break due to relentless harassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I can just imagine her head is blowing up like violet beauregards as she’s being challenged by the squigs 😂
Imagine Jack at Willy Wonka’s….

Demanding salad bag pesto & egg flavoured bubble gum
Claiming that she invented Golden Tickets
Loudly honking that she’s poorer than Charlie Bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 62

She'd be trying to drown poor Charlie Bucket whilst Big Dave trails about after her in his humiliating trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Depressing everyone by making them cabbage soup.

To be fair though, she’s more like Grandpa Joe sitting in her sick bed with crumbly bones, until there’s an award that her mate Riley arranged for her to win or well-paid appearance on the cards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She's definitely getting some heat on there (check most recent squig, can't copy and paste as I'm work...'heat', risotto).
I just can't fathom why she keeps engaging? Surely you'd leave social media alone and get some decent advice and/or representation?

Reactions: 30
This or search the "2nd Oct 22 23:59" and you'll find it in the replies.

I'm not quite convinced it's her though, it's too obvious... as if someone is trying a bit too hard to make it look like it's her.
Can someone remember this in about 32 pages time?

22DAC169-9E9F-4BF6-AC15-7D3A7866D549.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 73
God all the characters we get!
Now we’ve got Tommy Fingers Kerridge and Leggy McStinky Finger.
Not to mention Tommy Potatoes. I love it here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Is this a new Twitter banner?
View attachment 1631141
Ridiculous.
I know this was probably discussed when the study came out, but I took a look at the actual study (here: https://www.niesr.ac.uk/blog/take-it-economist-jack-monroes-argument-fair-one) Basically all it says is that changes in average values for groups of items can conceal large rises or large falls in the value of individual items in the group. To say that this is hardly a world-shattering finding would be overegging the pudding X 10,000 :rolleyes: JM is not pointing out anything that anyone with a beginner knowledge of statistics or economics doesn't know already.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.