Jack Monroe #412 Chiz on Tiz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it!

I think this is the most obvious sock yet. Might ask them their thoughts on kickyball and deviled eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Been a bit out of the loop in the last couple of days as I’ve been BUSY but any hints as to who or how I might find this new sock?

Thank(space)you in advance tender and gentle ones.
I found it by putting "the public service no one asked for" into the Twitter search bar

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The supermarket stories always make me think of Dragon’s Den when the Dragons leverage their sway with various supermarkets. Even finding a new brand a few inches of shelf space sounds really difficult so persuading them to keep a failing range sounds well out of Jack’s capabilities.
Shelf space is at a premium and there's a lot of competition but of course people with decades of business experience and contacts lack Jacks weird little puppy brain than just makes stuff happen by tweeting about it. I'm going to set up a business selling world heritage sites to Jack stans. They really are thick beyond words.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tell me you’re Jack Monroe without telling me you’re Jack Monroe. She’s so embarrassing I want to curl up inside myself.
The timing of her tweets is also very Jack-esque. What a sad existence to be sitting trying to convince strangers on the internet that you’re not a 🧦 at 7am. It’s so transparent it’s her and she’s trying so hard to act like it’s not

Reactions: 36
Had to screenshot this for blue squig's response!
red is really obvious suspected JM sock, blue is random squig

Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 19-19-52 Sammy on Twitter2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 137
Had to screenshot this for blue squig's response!
red is really obvious suspected JM sock, blue is random squig

View attachment 1631164
That is glorious. She'll be livid. It's bizarre the way she can't leave it alone. Anyone halfway normal on Twitter getting accused of being a sock would just block and move on, yet she's been at that group of people on and off since last night desperate for engagement, that and a few other bangers aside they've barely responded as far as I can see.

Reactions: 57
That is glorious. She'll be livid. It's bizarre the way she can't leave it alone. Anyone halfway normal on Twitter getting accused of being a sock would just block and move on, yet she's been at that group of people on and off since last night desperate for engagement, that and a few other bangers aside they've barely responded as far as I can see.
I bet you a plate of my mother's (dire) roast potatoes that this account will be gone by tomorrow 🌬

• Haha
Reactions: 38
bleeping hell, I bet she's got the mirror and the card out...❄❄❄
Seriously though, she needs help. It's just one massive spiral of addiction, intersecting with each other. I don't want to speculate about the kid, but where is he? Hasn't been around much in her most recent posts before she went ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I found it by putting "the public service no one asked for" into the Twitter search bar
This or search the "2nd Oct 22 23:59" and you'll find it in the replies.

I'm not quite convinced it's her though, it's too obvious... as if someone is trying a bit too hard to make it look like it's her.

Reactions: 14
I bet you a plate of my mother's (dire) roast potatoes that this account will be gone by tomorrow.
I'm surprised it's lasted this long. It's like Thread 31 but more cringe and not as funny. Like you're actually waiting for a grown up to come on and take the phone away.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.