Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don’t know how the squigs can say parody Jack isn’t funny. It’s HILARIOUS.
I can't stop bloody hooting. Pure comedy gold, every time 🤣

I'm from so far south it's practically France and I've never called it chiz on tiz.
Grit your teeth together, say it out loud without opening your mouth and you've got a pretty passable version of how King Charles and the poshos might say it! 😁🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't stop bloody hooting. Pure comedy gold, every time 🤣

Grit your teeth together, say it out loud without opening your mouth and you've got a pretty passable version of how King Charles and the poshos might say it! 😁🔥
They're making it funnier by being so po faced about it. I honestly think Jack would be a million times happier if she could laugh at herself but narcs gotta narc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Ahh thank you ... I'm quite new here, be gentle 😂
With lips like yours, dear heart, how could I not go gently, softly... 😁
(I'm not James Martin by the way, just in case there's any confusion to newbies)
If you've read the wiki, please now duck off, otherwise, take care x 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't worry dearheart. You are still cool. And you will be until you buy a head torch and fleece lined croc style gardening clogs. Then POOF! Any lingering coolness is gone 😊.
Thank space you, I’ll bear that in mind, luckily I look a dick in any type of hat (according to Mr A) and I’d rather wear the bitey sort of croc tbqhwy but I have been considering buying a pergola and it’s a slippery slope isn’t it 😭

Given Jack has de deactivated I’ll bet she’s writing 0 book, spending 0 time with SB, she’s furiously rage scrolling and trying to think of The Big Excuse to justify her behaviour (or at least distract everyone). Unfortunately and terribly for her she seems to have been every status possible, she’s already allegedly disabled, she’s already been a victim of abuse (I’m not for a second saying people don’t act in certain ways due to past trauma but she has a lot of previous with inventing her backstory and it’s hard to believe her just because she says so). She’s allegedly already had death threats, been driven to SH, an ‘addict’ of some nature, in recovery for an ED, has long covid, is still struggling financially, works 100 hr weeks and has recently experienced quick onset & diagnosis stress related laryngitis.

I don’t know what else she can say.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry, bringing this over from last thread because I didn't reply in time.

Thank you for sharing that wonderful, hideous extract. 😂 Have an owl + some champagne. 🦉 🍾 When you say 'from potatoes' I'm assuming you mean that some potatoes wrote the article? Poor things.

Someone on a previous thread compared her to Adrian Mole iirc. In The Wilderness Years, he's working on a novel called Lo! The Flat Hills of My Homeland. It's atrocious but he obviously thinks it's a work of genius and we're given glimpses of this work-in-progress throughout the book. I'll have to find some quotes because it's 100% something Jack would write.
Meeee dear heart I’ve picked them all up again I’m into the wilderness years gobbled them greedily up all weekend! I’ve even started taking the bus to work so I can read instead of hurl abuse at drivers and put my money into public transportation instead if parking meters! Quality of life increased, and I can pretend to be a POV 🚌 toot toot!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagining Jack going all ‘bubbly’s in the fridge’ (if you know you know) because the MEAN BULLIES will not let her have one nice thing (other than the grifted thousands, her lovely patient son & family, the huge detached house by the sea and an inexplicable plethora of low effort job opportunities).

Also: head, shoulders chiz on tiz. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Given Jack has de deactivated

ETA: Fark it didn;t read it properly - ignore the next 2 paragraphs

She hasnt though.

She did deactivate for about a week but has reactivated and is hanging around her account like a bad smell pretending shes offline. Shes changed her header pic and liked a tweet today. Obviously Monday was the day she tried to get Parody Jack banned then deleted her tweet when he simply gained more followers.

Re: Hastings book festival - is there any proof they had to beef up security? If so, was it specifically for Jack or everyone, also who paid for it - Hastings or Jacks publishers? If Hastings had to cough up for it I bet they wish they'd never invited her.

Twitter followers still gradually falling; now at 570, 273 so a 700+ drop since she posted on Monday.

Reactions: 31
I don’t know what else she can say.

No matter how much she says, she never does the one thing to stop it; staying off social media.

She could, of course, only use her platform of half a million followers in the professional manner she professes it to be, as in, only post recipes etc. If she also wants to put up political campaigns, then she needs to do better research and form educated opinions. She doesn't though. She keeps coming back and repeating past mistakes ad infinitum.

She's the villain in her own story but too busy thinking she's the hero to realise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.