Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lie alert. Steaming ‘vintage’ wedding dresses isn’t advisable bridal fraus. (all eras and fabrics are of course, interchangeable)
Lie alert noted and accepted! I also think it's been said on here before that the tickets weren't available for sale whilst she was working for the fire service?
Don't think she's mentioned selling her steamer? That would have saved her 50p per annum on her lecci and got her £10 more than her son's favourite soft toy.

Reactions: 28
Ahh can they? I will point out, I was expelled for makin g threats against one of my teachers lives. And during the meeting I interrupted to point out “I never said my dad would touch you, I said I would” (no idea why the teacher claimed I threatened him with my dad, my dad is the least violent man you’ll find) and then told them I had no desire to be there and considered it a waste of my time, and that if I was forced to come back I would be making absolutely no changes to my attitude or behaviour. (I told you I was ab absolute twat). I’d have done the same as them.

Reactions: 21
From Hungrier and Hurtier, 2022: The Boiled Soap Years

She’s out of her fucking tree, isn’t she?

Reactions: 46
She's probably counting having to pay her mum and dad digs because she's a whining halfwit.

Reactions: 23
Steaming is fine-best for silk etc but vintage wedding dresses need care and attention. I get so hyper sensitive to her micro-lies! I’m like NOPE! Ya just wouldn’t!

Reactions: 23
Someone earlier mentioned there is a photo of topless Jack out there. Yes, I googled it.
But apparently she’d rather scrape her own eyes out with one of her rusty spoons than be a presenter? Jack is, & always has been, desperate for fame and recognition.
I suspect she’s got a napoleon complex (no offence to any 5 foot 1.7 normal people, it only relates to gobby, boring, irritating Jack)

Reactions: 27
She's probably counting having to pay her mum and dad digs because she's a whining halfwit.
Yeah, like when she was living in a shared place with her “five roommates” who were probably her mother, father, brother, sister and her child. In her parents’ house

Reactions: 45
I have always suspected that Jack the personality vampire stole “doing photography” from SB’s dad

Reactions: 50
Teenagers are absolute knobs sometimes. Sounds like you were particularly difficult....your poor parents and teachers! Glad you got through it.....OR well done on getting your burner phone in!

Reactions: 31
Ah ok so given how she blows up every story to it’s Nth degree this is probably the root of the prostitution myth. Booby shot=Whore. Such a hypocritical little Tory.

Reactions: 25
Turns out, Jenny numbers, that she left home at eighteen AND at sixteen. She told the BBC 16 this very year. Not sure how leaving home at both 16 and 18 with works exactly, but I’ll let the boffin worry about that. #JackMaths

Reactions: 29
I have a great idea! Bear with me... (and if this bloody happens, the idea's copyrighted, ok?)
WHY doesn't Jack do her autobiography like one of those 'choose your own adventure' books that were all the rage pre-internet?
Every time her life stories diverge, you get a choice:
"If jack gets dumped by Allegra and keeps her boobs, go to page 50"
"If Jack fucks up another relationship, go to page 75"
"If Jack sold her lightbulbs, go to page 30"
If Jack arranges a Yummy Mummy play date, go to page 35"
Ok, it's late, I have brain fog (need HRT, dontcha know) and I might be hallucinating.
But you get my drift?
I think it could work...

Reactions: 50
This is like when she lived rough for two years whilst also living in a flat for two years. What a peculiar story.

Reactions: 46

Reactions: 21
Like this 'modelling'?

Attachments

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.