Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
OH had a rare moment of wisdom this morning as we chased the kids out of the house for school: "Jack Monroe doesn't want to solve poverty, or anyone else to solve poverty, or else she's got no income stream"

Jesus. When you think of it like that....... explains the crying and wailing, grifying and self serving but lack of actual tangible action or signposting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Bugger13

VIP Member
Why is the trussel trust continuing to platform the idiot Monroe? Talk about burn down your own reputation-her meals are awful, her costings are dodgy (unless Asda start selling a dash of bottled lemon juice in thimbles for 0.5p) & her food has no nutritional information because she ‘doesn’t do calories’.
There are about 5000 people better placed to write a few recipes.
Also have to wonder if there’ll be a spate of flying monkeys tweeting things like “Love the idea to put my baking tray in bed Jack, but now all my sheets are burnt & the bedroom smells of crisp n dry. Should I plant a eucalyptus tree so I can scatter the leaves around as room fragrance?”

• Haha
  • Heart

frostily

VIP Member
She is genuinely going to keep trying to completely ignore all the Patreon / Teemill / PayPal questions, isn’t she. I would have been mortified if I was her, and got caught out taking all that money and doing FA (when I’d promised to)
The sheer audacity to be acting like she’s the one who’s been done wrong just… flabbergasted

OH had a rare moment of wisdom this morning as we chased the kids out of the house for school: "Jack Monroe doesn't want to solve poverty, or anyone else to solve poverty, or else she's got no income stream"

Jesus. When you think of it like that....... explains the crying and wailing, grifying and self serving but lack of actual tangible action or signposting.
It's something I realised a while ago. It's why she barely mentions Universal Basic Income, because if people had a reliable, no questions asked, source of income that enabled them to live with dignity, she'd be out of a "job".

It's also why she does her performative £20 shops. She would deny it with a ferocious screeching but those £20 shops play right into the hands of people like Lee Anderson MP, by "proving" that benefits are fine as they are, the poors just need to plan a bit.

• Heart

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
I'm no fan of nasty fuckers like Katie Hopkins, but I swear I'd laugh all of my extremities off if its her behind that parody account.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

moldwarp

VIP Member
Well no, but politicians do seem to get more than their deserved share of action usually? I mean in terms of sexual appeal, she's probably on a par with Prescott, and that didn't hinder him 🤷‍♀️.
She doesn't believe in sex before marriage. She never got married, therefore she's never had sex.

I disagree with Widdicombe politically but I must say I've got respect for the fact that she a;ways seems to have lived by her principles in her own life. She's not like one of those politicians that preaches family values then gets caught with her pants down shagging the parliamentary aide or whatever, so, ya know, fair play to her.

Also, maybe she's like our dear Jackie and gets her sexual kicks from sitcking her fingers into a tin of anchovies and jostling her ovaries.

• Haha
  • Sick

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
I'm still laughing.

I honestly can't see how she can come back from this. She isn't going anywhere any time soon and will successfully grift for a long time yet but the glory days where nobody dared call her out are long gone. She's a laughing stock and I don't think she can remedy that now.

She should have just addressed the accusations head on when AwfullyMolly posted the first twitter thread. Or if her plan was double down and keep grifting, she shouldn't have given it time of day and drawn attention to it. She's made this so much worse for herself.

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Tecnically a parody account should indicate in their name that it's a parody, though not all acounts do so.

Twitter's first action is to contact the owner of the parody account and ask them to change various aspects (name, profile pic etc.).

She's utterly ridiculous trying to take down an account with just over 300 followers. Hopefully it backfires like the Tom Potato situatoin and their followers skyrocket instead.

That new profile pic is ... interesting 👀

• Haha

Nurseali

VIP Member
The Trussell bank (I call them a bank as they have more money invested than barclays) let a pair of goons bring out a Xmas song every year about sausage rolls

These same goons have just bought a 7 bedroom house for 2.25 million and send their kids to private school.

Edited as house value was significantly higher than I thought it was

• Wow
  • Sad

Bugger13

VIP Member
Oh I hope the FMs confuse themselves into reporting her ACTUAL account
Jesus, I really would have an aneurism (cause of death: laughter) if they got her permanently suspended for malicious manipulation of Twitter. Shakespeare couldn’t write a better ending 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Oh wow, Twitter will not drop it. She must be howling.
She's absolutely fucked it on Twitter. She's down to the most swivel eyed and ridiculous flying monkeys (mostly dirty old men and strange middle aged women), most folk are either ignoring her or laughing at her. Who knew she'd be brought down by Ma Monroe's underdone roasties.

• Haha
  • Heart

cabbagehead

Oh my gosh this is the funniest thread ever!!! The poster who changed their pic to Lorraine Kelly because they wanted to see her in a hat 🤣 And the drama llama story and pic 🤣🤣 I'm only a few posts in but already thoroughly entertained, thank you all xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Nurseali

VIP Member
As bad as the bowl of romantic doggy inspired puke is I find the response worse
"Can't wait to wife you right up"
🤮🤮
Worse than holibobs and platty joobs. 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64