Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Maybe we could do future thread recaps in verse?

Why the quips?
Bee stung lips.

Why the drama?
Teeth like llama.

Why fraus feel dread?
Angora rabbit on Jack's head.

Why Canal wary?
Sharp knives scary.

Why I'm not fussed?
Knives have rust.

Insta was no success
Photos did not impress.

''Dog too fluffy''
''looking scruffy''
Then Jack went huffy.

Why return to hellsite?
Mainly spite.

Parody account so nice
Makes potatoes for brambly mice.
Why mice tears flow?
Monroe.
She not nice
just gathers endless hoard of spice.
(interchangeable, goes with rice).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Oh. For. Goodness. Sake

She seemed to spent the entire weekend arguing with everyone saying the dog needed to go to the groomers.

Squigs: That dogs coat needs trimming

Jack. No it doesn't. I go to a dog cafe eleventy times a month so I know it doesn't.

Squigs: It does need cutting, it's in her eyes

Jack: Stop hounding me constantly with these lies. I'm constantly attacked with people making things up

(12 hours later)

Jack: My dog needs a haircut

Explain the madness 😠
The picture on twitter was posted September 26th, so it's the other way round. She admitted on Twitter that Content needed a haircut, then flew off the handle on Insta when people said the same thing a few days later.

(Not having a go but I think it's important to be accurate because otherwise she gets a weapon to use against people criticising her).

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Vanilla Sorbet

Very behind and only recently started reading again after potato gate but I am just continuing to be shook at the people who blindly follow Jack and can’t even be balanced about her. Seen a few pals this past week who still like / support her sharing memes and jokes about her pettiness - only to get replies from randoms calling them far right bullies - bearing in mind a lot of these people are Labour and Green Party activists lol

not going to name the account as it’s now defunked and the person may have been vulnerable, but a few years ago an account was popular in similar twitter circles. I think this person and Jack actually were mutual and interacted. The person was not a celeb and gained a following organically. There was always a drama with them and they always ended up deactivating and suicide baiting. Anyway it turned out they weee a prolific abuser and pervert of women they followed and as such were hounded off twitter for good reason. Whilst this drama unfolded - their crazed supporters acted like it was a right wing Tory lie and were fawning over themand their welfare in similar fashion to the squigs about Jack. Such a weird mentality

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

colouredlines

VIP Member
If we're doing the Sloppies this year, can we cancel the squig of the year category or whatever it was called?

A lot of the high-profile Jack haters are clearly on here, whether as posters or lurkers, so it feels weird.

• Heart
  • Wow

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
She’s quite often done this. The Insta content all sweetness and light and happy while on Twitter she’s yelling that everyone wants her DEAD/she’s spiralling/leave her alone. One of the things that most confuses me is that none of her most devoted squigs appear to notice the contrast…
I suspect there's a third element to this and much of what happens on social media doesn't get mentioned in her offline life. A friend of hers tweeted something along the lines of "I didn't know all this was going on when I saw you earlier" and this was when JM was breadcrumbing stalking, harassment, self-harm and all kinds of trauma on Twitter.

moldwarp

VIP Member
I think her not being able to hand over her socials is not because she doesn't want to pay people but moslty that she is to narcy to lose control over her accounts and in her eyes she is not doing anything wrong.
I think the reason she doesn’t hand over her socials is because her Twitter isn’t really meant to be what you or I would think of as a professional account. See she rarely even posts recipes on it. Her Twitter is a playground for ❄ sessions, for arguing, bigging herself up and manipulating money out of the emotionally vulnerable

Reactions: 67

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
There is going to be stiff competition in The Sloppies in the squig catagory this year between (so far):
Tom Potatoes
Parody Jack
TD

All strong contenders.
IMO Tom Potatoes deserves some sort of one-time Outstanding Achievement award.

• Haha
  • Heart

LavaFlake

VIP Member
New face, who dis?
It reminds me of my friend's gothy Mum on Facebook who has put a million filters on her profile pic which has approximately 5 pixels in order to make them look in their 20s when they're actually in their 50s.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Mine just honks recites this -

View attachment 1624802

For newer frauen, yes this is from one of her published books.
She cannot pull off sexy writing. Or writing in general. Or food. The last thing anyone wants to think about here is cupcake frosting, fish, brown specks or Jack Monroe's ovaries (really, her ovaries? Is she yearning to give birth to a giant pile of anchovy paste? This isn't make any sense).

I've just experienced like 10 different emotions at once. Wtf is her editor playing at?

• Haha
  • Sick