Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Agatha Grifty thinks she’s 🔺 where she lives in my head, rent free? Jack you live in my iPad where I am aghast at your latest nonsense, day after day for about 2 years now.

I’m praying for a plot twist reveal that Tom Potato Legend is behind the parody account!
Agatha Grifty. Deceased.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

RinsingHoops

Nooo, the hats have gone! I changed my pic just to see Lorraine in a hat!

Quite a stormy day on Instagram. Not a good way to ease back into SM, or maybe it was. Does it matter? As long as she’s getting Patreon money does she really care?

Was trying to explain the JM saga to Mr Hoops who was singularly unimpressed but not for the reasons I expected. His take was that she is basically playing a character, doing a Lorraine Kelly if you will (she got out of a large tax bill when the judge stated she was playing a persona of herself, a theatrical artist. This meant she could be classed as self employed and therefore agent payments were tax deductible).. If this entire chaotic smol pixie circus is an illusion then it could explain why her family and friends are not intervening. They know it is all an act and as long as the money flows in no one cares.

• Angry
  • Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
It really is amazing to think a few months ago any seeming lone voice about Jack on twitter was leapt on by here as a hopeful sign. As an eg something like 'a certain poverty chef seems very complacent'. It literally could've been as vague and random as that.
Compare and contrast to now.
I was thinking about that earlier. Those times in 2015 and 2018 she flounced off Twitter forever because ‘Trolls and relentless abuse’, she got multiple articles in the national press and a mountain of blue tick love.

This time? IIRC, a lone Pink News article (that they deleted, right?). Even Ol Lurchio has gone to ground.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Good afternoon ninnies.

Jacks glorious return to social media is going well I see.

Send defibrillator-os for her online credibility.

1664886185704.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

OwlChampagne

I absolutely love it when a recently signed up Frau reads something Jack has written and thinks we've made it up.
When I first started reading here I wondered why so many of you had chosen awful selfies as your profile pictures before it dawned on me they were actually all of JM 😂 (in my defense, they're really tiny on my phone)

She doesn't look like the same person one minute to the next!

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
What was the daft sod thinking promoting the parody account 😂 Nigella is a daft sod too but she would either ignore it or laugh with it.
They've gained about a thousand followers since this morning.
She needs to accept she has lost control of twitter. Yes she still has her increasingly strange supporters but more and more people are just openly laughing at her humourless pomposity 🤭
Almost as important, people are treating the flying morons with the contempt they deserve which tends to send them packing. Take note, anyone who ever finds themselves under attack. They absolutely cannot handle anyone laughing at them. Just like Mumma Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Well she wrote an entire recipe for a prune smoothie with an intro that implied it’d make you shit yourself, so a bit of veg wanking seems on-brand for her.

Also, remember the days where she tried to go all Nigella with the sexy food names. Come to Bed Carbonara. Boak.
And then she gave up any pretense of subtlety and came up with "Fuck Me Sauce." :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
‘I often get readers asking what they should do with a courgette and being a polite girl, I’m inclined to give an answer of the culinary variety.’

Really? You wrote that down? In a cookbook? 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Well she wrote an entire recipe for a prune smoothie with an intro that implied it’d make you shit yourself, so a bit of veg wanking seems on-brand for her.

Also, remember the days where she tried to go all Nigella with the sexy food names. Come to Bed Carbonara. Boak.

• Haha
  • Sick

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Ffs how does she continue to get even more embarrassing it's truly a skill 😩 That pic! The comb over, the black & white filter, the hand on hip, the tripod setup, the blatant editing. It's so Bebo stunner 2006 😩😩 The "I'm not back" when clearly you're back and have been desperate to do so since the second you deactivated. We've been here before so many times it's so cringe 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She's absolutely fucked it on Twitter. She's down to the most swivel eyed and ridiculous flying monkeys (mostly dirty old men and strange middle aged women), most folk are either ignoring her or laughing at her. Who knew she'd be brought down by Ma Monroe's underdone roasties.
Yes she is a laughing stock on twitter. A punchline to jokes about awful food and bizarre economy tips.
No blue tickers helping her out at all.
She could've ridden out the awful roasties, but she had to weigh in ridiculously going on about disabilities and bullying. Showing absolutely nil sense of humour or perspective.
Numpty.

• Heart
  • Haha

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
To all those experiencing her poetry for the first time, you are most welcome. Thank(space)me for all I do. Send Paypalos.

Also send someone to do my real job for me while I tit about on here.

ETA I like it when she stops talking about the daily mail and gets to her second poem which she’s clearly EXTRAORDINARILY pleased with and knows off by heart, so she can really get into ‘emoting’ it.

I find it hard to think of another person with so little talent and aptitude for so many other things but yet an unshakable belief in her own ‘specialness’ and as some sort of anointed one. Singing, writing, poetry, cooking, presenting.

She sees a world-changing unique and special talent. I see a dumpster fire pile-up with someone spraying petrol and flaming shit all over it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart