Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, this is a turn up. She basically created a campaign for no other reason than that she hates JO and wanted some attention?!

So so strange, why lie about being up for a role when you weren’t. She’s spent that long not being called out for her lies she thinks she can do whatever she likes with no repercussions.

E6B32C74-740B-40BE-8C6E-E8474F4C494E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
So, this is a turn up. She basically created a campaign for no other reason than that she hates JO and wanted some attention?!

So so strange, why lie about being up for a role when you weren’t. She’s spent that long not being called out for her lies she thinks she can do whatever she likes with no repercussions.

View attachment 175238
I'll say something for her, she never ceases to amaze with her sheer cheek! More front than Blackpool

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually want her to write about her life. I mean come on, she done so much. She could fill a book the size of war and peace with drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did...did she really just Tweet "don't be mean"? Yikes. I for one am exhausted peeps, glad she's potentially having a night off. Those old Tweets are hard to read, she really has a massive chip shop chip on her shoulder about money doesn't she? Entitled AF.

Reactions: 25
Bollocks, bullshit and absolute nonsense.
'Make' her look mad? MAKE her look mad? um, doing a grand enough job of that by yourself love

Contacted by hundreds of schools? Really Jack? bleeping REALLY?!!!

I apologise if my language/terminology is triggering but she is a complete and utter bleeping lunatic
The libraries only just opened, partially, on Monday. Independent book shops, too, are up against it competing with Amazon. And schools are having to get Covid-ready for summer and September.

But, no. They all have time to drop everything and immediately contact Jack Monroe.

What utter bollocks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Another thing is that assessments for both conditions take hours involving interviews and questionnaires, and require an interview with a parent or childhood career.
Can confirm. I've just completed my ADHD assessment and it took 5 separate phone interviews (usually would be in person but over the phone cos Covid), plus one with my Mum. And I don't know what the outcome will be yet.

Can also confirm that my ASD (for which I do have a diagnosis) was assessed separately to that. Lots of interviews, form filling etc. And the official letter is a very short one saying something along the lines of "this person displays symptoms characteristic of ASD". Not really much longer than that - no details about what type.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I actually want her to write about her life. I mean come on, she done so much. She could fill a book the size of war and peace with drama.
I often think this. Would make for an interesting read, but she'll never do it because the timeline and facts would all have to be there. She could no longer change it up, add or remove, basically come off with whatever bullshit she pulls out of the air on any given day anymore lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can confirm. I've just completed my ADHD assessment and it took 5 separate phone interviews (usually would be in person but over the phone cos Covid), plus one with my Mum. And I don't know what the outcome will be yet.

Can also confirm that my ASD (for which I do have a diagnosis) was assessed separately to that. Lots of interviews, form filling etc. And the official letter is a very short one saying something along the lines of "this person displays symptoms characteristic of ASD". Not really much longer than that - no details about what type.
I can imagine you do not start writing tit on twitter to get people 'canceled'

Reactions: 20
I for one am exhausted peeps, glad she's potentially having a night off. Those old Tweets are hard to read, she really has a massive chip shop chip on her shoulder about money doesn't she? Entitled AF.
I know, I want an early night tonight but I won’t want to miss any drama!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Holy tit — those illustrations!
I am actually so angry over this. It proves that she deliberately darkened her version up to make DW look racist.

Excuse my French but she is bleeping disgusting and SHE needs cancelling. If I was DW I would have my lawyers all over this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Someone said to her they’re slightly different shades and was this the hardback and somebody else then did the index page and said ‘still black’ to which Jack said ‘yep’.
An illustration or not, ‘blackness’ is about so much more than perceived skin colour. She’s been told the character isn’t a black woman she needs to let that particular point go ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I work in a school and I can’t speak for the other 1,000’s but I can say categorically that my Head doesn’t give a shite about a gobby Wannabe and has many more important things on his mind ; like the headache of our school reopening properly in September.

duck off Jack and stop dragging schools into your desperate battle for ongoing recognition and fame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I’m amazed that someone can be so blind to their own behaviour. How can she say, “don’t be mean” or complain about misogyny and keep a straight face? Or complain about being bullied online yet do it others so easily. Even in her replies to people who mean well she can be so nasty. It honestly baffles me.

@Hunty on thread #37, I’m rooting for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
An illustration or not, ‘blackness’ is about so much more than perceived skin colour. She’s been told the character isn’t a black woman she needs to let that particular point go ffs
I can just imagine Jack jumping up and down screaming I DON'T CARE WHAT THE AUTHOR SAYS! SHE'S BLACK!!! SHE HAS FRIZZY HAIR AND A FUNNY NAME!!! WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.