Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, book content aside, as a published author I find it very sad that she had no idea what her son's possibly favourite books were, or what he's read, until he's down to the last in the collection. Has she never discussed with him what he's been reading?
Yes I think the saddest thing about this whole sad thing is her lack of interest in her child's reading habits until it suits her own ego.
She is not a concerned Mum but a jealous snubbed would be author with axes to grind about 'white male millionaires'. She couldn't give a flying duck about children's literature or she wouldn't be fixating on one author.
She's had months of lockdown with her son off school to discuss and debate his reading material if she was that interested and concerned. But instead she takes grimy selfies in her pants and lugs tins of paint around for fruitless hobbies. Oh and spends hours and hours and hours on twitter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
She is so self important.

And what books will these over one hundred librarians schools etc take off their bookshelves to 'review '. And what ones will they allow to remain?

And off how they all DM her, rather than posting it on twitter where the message would be far more effective. It is almost as if she is making it up.
Is she ......lying?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Really clever, and I agree she must be spitting feathers. They didn't even look in her direction, just responded to the Daily Mail request for comment and then went back to business. She started crowing about how she guesses they'll be responding to her tweets one at a time. Mate, they didn't respond to you at all. You are so insignificant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
1000s of schools, libraries etc have contasted her....

Yes Jack of course they have dearie.

Am sure half her followers are people laughing at her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh, that's interesting. She says her abuser was a woman who held what Jack "was told was a knife" to her throat, and Jack didn't know what to do and felt she couldn't tell people that "her girlfriend rapes her".

All very murky.
I hate to doubt rape victims but...
JM is a compulsive liar with a victim complex. She has the motive of getting multiple oppression points here. Domestic violence, rape, societal homophobia etc. And also the attention that comes from the uniqueness of being raped by a woman.

Sorry but I’m smelling a steaming hot pile of bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can’t someone tweet her the pictures of the offending character and call her out on this bullshit once and for all? Or send it to the Daily Mail to support the stance Harper Collins has come out with? If she won’t backtrack (she won’t) then someone needs to call her out on her tit
DC3DDBA5-EEA7-4926-8AAB-118F786CB590.jpeg
She’s backed herself into a corner. They’re arguing among eachother now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's a slippery slope when books come under review. Do they remove everything? Does removing it outweigh the fact it is an incredibly useful tool in getting reluctant readers to read? I don't know of any school I am 'part of' even considering it.

Reactions: 14
Soooooo the takeaway from my catch up is that hundreds of teachers, libraries, and independent bookshops have her DMs on speed dial. Sure, OKAY.

@Flumps 💐❤ @PennyLoafer 🏡🍏🍐🌳❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20200707_205541.jpg

Invoking the name of Desmond Tutu against her. Omg these people. Ffs, don't you know how nicknames work? Her name is Tutelage and the nickname is Tutu. I feel like I'm going mad here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She's 'mortified' that someone would think she would use 'Karen' derogatorily , haha says it all really. Only the very, very reactionary see it as a slur. IMO! Qwhite interesting indeed!
Did anyone else see that photo of a middle-aged, middle-class white woman with a placard saying "KARENS SAY BLACK LIVES MATTER" at the US protests a few weeks ago?! 😍😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.