Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard agree on all these points, and the fact that it seems like these diagnoses also get brought up as an 'excuse' (excuse me while my eyes roll into the back of my head at that).

Reactions: 15
I absolutely LOVED HH... even my dad picked up a copy now and then. I think my favourites were the Greeks and the Vikings. My mum used to mutter that Deary was a Tory, but at least I was ready and engaging with history.

With all the shit that’s going on right now I get really confused by JMs targets of hate. Or does she just pick something that will stand out and no one else with her profile is complaining about in order to get attention?

Reactions: 24
Someone said to her they’re slightly different shades and was this the hardback and somebody else then did the index page and said ‘still black’ to which Jack said ‘yep’.
FFS, you can be slightly different shades of white, just as you can be brown or black. Isn't that like Jack always going on about her Greek Cypriot heritage and why her hands look dirty? Just because two illustrated characters aren't exactly the same shade of pink doesn't mean one is black.

Reactions: 47

Reactions: 24

‘Bangs’ I’m surprised she didn’t use her trusty bread knife. It’s ok to have normal scissors, Jack. Not every tale needs a twist.

Reactions: 66
I really don't understand the last reply... I get the gist though.
SO she posted to make out the flowers were due to the DW pile on and they supported it yet they actually sent them due to Louisa leaving 10 weeks before? Ohhhhhh bad Jack that is shady at best!!!

Reactions: 25
I don’t drive and froze at junctions, roundabouts but it turns out I was just shit at driving and quite frankly, a menace on the roads .

I’m not on the Spectrum , just a shit driver.

Reactions: 47
I call bullshit (again)
Is my opinion (tis but a humble opinion m'lud) that the dad actually has the 'majority' of custody. His household is much calmer. New partner and subsequent children, whether they be step or half siblings to SB they are still siblings and it sounds bliss in comparison to his Mother's house.
At the very least Dad and stepmum are buying him nice things like books he likes. Poor little thing.

Reactions: 23
Doing an ol’ Sally Bercow but that’s a very straight line of her arm. *Innocent face*

Reactions: 17
Why would he not pay child support?
Maybe Jack is being careful with words. Child support could imply something statutory, like a set amount agreed by the authorities or something - and Jonny's father might have offered to pay for certain things or a certain amount privately. So, yes, he might not pay "child support" but he does actually financially provide and pay for certain things.

I don't believe he paid nothing. I would like to know more about this father - I'm sure he has some shocking stories to tell about Jack.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.