Jack Monroe #409 Send product or refund or admit you're a blatant rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel like the FD person posting multiple times on the post was excessive and intended to get the reaction it did. Hey bear, here's my stick, poke, poke, poke.

She's just too easy to bait, you'd think she'd learn. Just delete, block and maybe say "doggo does look a bit scruffy but booked in with a pro next week! (My poor wallet send cash)"

It's just like the potatoes, she's got one tool in her box - escalate!
They have posted recently apologising and saying they have an obsessive personality.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Agree.
Also if you take Jack at face value then since SB was born she has done sex work, been an alcoholic, passed out so many times he's used to it, "lived rough", lived in a house share with 5 adults, expressed suicidal wishes (plus implied attempts), shared her own experience of CSA and how her stalker still lives very close to her, used food banks regularly, lived without a fridge, lightbulbs or hot water...

None of those make her a bad mum, but I would hope that social services are aware of her as all of those things present an increased risk to SBs welfare.

In fact, it's probably her middle class privilege that means they're not *more* involved. (Assuming any of it is true...)
Also if SS do get involved, they can actually be a good useful resource. Their aim is always where possible to keep families together, for as long as it is in the best interests of the child. Despite popular opinion they're not there to make people feel 💩 or snatch children away.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I was thinking about Jacks grenfell post, then about the dead dog breakfast bowl (amongst other things), and I was getting really bleeping annoyed and angry with her about how she uses other peoples trauma for her own benefit. Grrrr, and then I thought, I know what she is, she’s a bleeping grief thief.

Reactions: 61
Agree.
Also if you take Jack at face value then since SB was born she has done sex work, been an alcoholic, passed out so many times he's used to it, "lived rough", lived in a house share with 5 adults, expressed suicidal wishes (plus implied attempts), shared her own experience of CSA and how her stalker still lives very close to her, used food banks regularly, lived without a fridge, lightbulbs or hot water...

None of those make her a bad mum, but I would hope that social services are aware of her as all of those things present an increased risk to SBs welfare.

In fact, it's probably her middle class privilege that means they're not *more* involved. (Assuming any of it is true...)
I also think your mum having a tattoo on her hand that says ‘Find what you love and let it kill you‘ would be really frightening for a child

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Weirdly (haha, joking) we have not heard a peep about what happened to those hundereds of job applications that she sent out during HH2
🤷‍♀️
Yeah, if she was actually applying she would at least be getting interviews for pretty much every social media role.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've never had a invite to the convening of the canal/coven 🧙‍♀️ where we plan a coordinated and sustained attack by repeatedly reporting her to multiple agencies ☹😂. She's full of tit. I work in social housing for a large local authority. I work with the agencies she's mentioned, even the RSPCA. Multiple agency working rarely happens until there's a major crisis trigger. It's just not happening, Jack 🙄. In any case, according to her, Celeb Squad is monitoring and protecting 24/7 behind the scenes so she should be fine.
Nah she just means when we all say “should we report this to action fraud”
ETA or email the Trussell Trust. Honestly, it’s a Narc move. Here is evidence of them banding together to “report” me. Therefore any and all “reports” are to be blamed on them. Hence we got the blame for the police welfare check which was probably OH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Also if SS do get involved, they can actually be a good useful resource. Their aim is always where possible to keep families together, for as long as it is in the best interests of the child. Despite popular opinion they're not there to make people feel 💩 or snatch children away.
Exactly. I've posted about my sister in law's issues so I won't go into detail. But once SS and other agencies got involved and she was willing to have support (she'd very much hit rock bottom), her life and her children's lives completely changed for the better. No one 'took the children away'. We did family foster while she got individual help, always with the goal that this gave her time to sort herself out, sort a lovely new and safe family home in a different part of the UK. Almost 2 decades later they are all still very much together and always have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The groomer has caved and apologised/ tried to justify her actions. I’m feeling a slight waft of Monroe in these posts. You don’t think.. it was JM all along? After all the inception of the FD acc was after Content post? Did she create her own chaos to liven a snowy night in Southend?

Makes you think

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I was thinking about Jacks grenfell post, then about the dead dog breakfast bowl (amongst other things), and I was getting really bleeping annoyed and angry with her about how she uses other peoples trauma for her own benefit. Grrrr, and then I thought, I know what she is, she’s a bleeping grief thief.
grief thief, poverty tourist, faux minority, counterfeit victim and pile-on instigator.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Demanding an apology now cause ya know butter fingers
She might not be neglecting the dog (although that's a matter that's up for discussion), but she sure as hell neglected dash, and that's before we talk about the guinea pigs she killed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
She also got a deformed kitten after Louisa left and called it Sophie, neglected it and it died.
This actually makes it (unbelievably) even more disturbing isn't it. Like it wasn't just for attention, it was a payback and more hurt via hurting the kitten?
Maybe I am just too far gone into seeing things but....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The groomer has caved and apologised/ tried to justify her actions. I’m feeling a slight waft of Monroe in these posts. You don’t think.. it was JM all along? After all the inception of the FD acc was after Content post? Did she create her own chaos to liven a snowy night in Southend?

Makes you think
bleeping hell. Jack causes hurt wherever she goes doesn't she? When she posted that stupid IT'S PLAITS NOT BRAIDS thirst shot on Instagram that descended into mayhem with posters being utterly vile to a woman of colour.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Lads at the risk of being a massive fun sponge, I don’t need the frequent patreon updates, honestly a few times a month is fine, several times a day is grating my mushrooms, could they maybe be spoilered so it’s easier to get past them please and thankspaceyou?

Reactions: 37
completely agree. The “Be Kind” stuff is to me, a form of toxicity. I do illustrations, and so many of the places on social media where I get work are plagued with people who use app filters on photosm or who do a 2 minute form of smudging on digital photos to make them look like paintings, or just flat out trace photos, and then vastly undercut the prices of artists who put skill and time into their work. They get called out, but there are so many enablers who see any form of accountability as “unkindness” and who think that anything that’s offered up as “creativity” is (another annoying word) “valid”
I agree with that, it's a way of preventing criticism whilst also underhand criticising the person it is being directed at. Often corresponds with people weaponising Caroline Flack's death.

Reactions: 22

Makes you think
That person has shown more self-reflection in that single post than Jack has done in 10 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Makes you think
I really feel sorry for the squig now. And being called right wing is the trademark of the FM. Hope Content gets to the groomers at some point, poor pup.

Reactions: 38
She does know that you can actually buy books written by experts that detail how you can appropiately care for your breed of dog? They are realatively inexpensive and suitable for all ages. My mum bought me one when i got my first dog at the age of ten, to show me the repsobilities i would have.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.