Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kickstarter stuff. Spoilering so OG fraus can just skip past if they want. Same old, same old. Nothing changes.
It’s almost funny (I mean it’s not, it’s appalling, but you know what I mean) that this could just as easily be talking about Patreon - and was completely ignored by Jack- other older messages have replies from Caroline you can see. This wasn’t even replied to.
View attachment 1616300

This person below paid £140!!! and Jack still didn’t do what was promised. She couldn’t even bother to write thirteen personalized messages to people who’d paid her £1,820 in total. Didn’t bother with a response to this one either, even though messages around it have responses
View attachment 1616305View attachment 1616306

Jack should have learned serious lessons from that Kickstarter about over promising and under delivering. Instead, all she seems to have learned is how to take money from people, not provide what was promised in return and completely get away with it.

Oh! And ripping off people worse off than her and being rude and passive aggressive as hell at people expressing legitimate concerns isn’t anything new either.
View attachment 1616324
ETA what a wonderful thread title too…
View attachment 1616334
Fraus, if someone wanted me to handwrite eight or nine messages for a grand, I'd write it 10ft tall if they wanted. God, so many opportunities to genuinely produce nice bits of content. It boils my piss hugely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I am central european and I am actually offended at the bolognese+some extra herbs and spices = gulas.
What's next? Take slice of bread, shape into cups and grill. Et voilà a yorkshrire pudding

#lovefoodhatewaste but her recipes have lots of wastage!
Those actually sound better than her Yorkshire puddings we saw the other day 😭 As a Yorkshire Frau I was also offended.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"What's next? Take slice of bread, shape into cups and grill. Et voilà a yorkshrire pudding"
Her Yorkshires were worse than you imagine- we spent most of an afternoon on that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"What's next? Take slice of bread, shape into cups and grill. Et voilà a yorkshrire pudding"
Her Yorkshires were worse than you imagine- we spent most of an afternoon on that lol
Fill the cups with whisked eggs and you've got yourself a quiche. Add bottled lemon juice and top with powdered sugar for a lemon tart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Ty, that’s mega promising it’s not behind a login. I’ll take a look at automating capture of this next week thank you for sharing 🙏🏻

On Patreon payday - it should start around 7.30/40 tomorrow and continue for 48 hours. If anyone is up and spots it pls do call it out!
I've checked my previous posts and screenshots and in case it's useful:
4th Sept - 749
22nd Sept - 712 (reference to having been 723 a couple of days before)
27th Sept - 706

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand why Jack isn’t in legal trouble for the tax and failed kickstarter and not delivering on patreon. And isn’t it fraud if you are pretending to be poor to get charity donations but have a house full of expensive stuff?

Reactions: 59
Sorry if it's been said already or if this is an untruth due to mis remembering ....but I swear there was a tweet to her during or just after her visit saying sorry they couldn't meet her because they were sick? Have I imagined it? Maybe it was someone else she was meeting over there?
At this point and with this much chaosing, I have no bleeping clue
that was another bloke she said she’d meet for coffee after the interview

Reactions: 22
Sorry if it's been said already or if this is an untruth due to mis remembering ....but I swear there was a tweet to her during or just after her visit saying sorry they couldn't meet her because they were sick? Have I imagined it? Maybe it was someone else she was meeting over there?
At this point and with this much chaosing, I have no bleeping clue
Yes there was a tweet from someone (can't remember who but the screenshot is here somewhere) but my reading of it was they didn't realise Jack was in Dublin and were sorry they missed them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There were a good dozen nutters trying to shout out to her ahead of the trip saying their uncle's auntie used to visit the shop along the journey she will take so they are welcome to sleep over at their place

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve just read another blog piece about her. It’s by someone who was disbarred following offensive/racist tweets and he has his twitter account suspended. I won’t put a link here as at the beginning he’ offensive towards Mark Lewis, offers some GC discourse about Jack’s pronouns and later in he says something even worse about Meghan. But whilst not offering anything new, there is a nuance to it and at the end he offers up that whilst he used to think Jack was a force for good, his view is now coloured by what he’s read. He also offers up the MSM as being to blame for rolling her out to talk about Poverty when outside of twitter she has no real obvious clout.
Lots of twitter screenshots but it’s more an opinion piece on how his opinion has changed and that Jack has questions to answer, than deep dive.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
As the weekend is on the way, perhaps they’ll be something in the Saturday or Sunday papers?
*sets alarm for early oclock*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand why Jack isn’t in legal trouble for the tax and failed kickstarter and not delivering on patreon. And isn’t it fraud if you are pretending to be poor to get charity donations but have a house full of expensive stuff?
Yes absolutely x

Reactions: 24
Yes there was a tweet from someone (can't remember who but the screenshot is here somewhere) but my reading of it was they didn't realise Jack was in Dublin and were sorry they missed them.
Yeah I looked at his twitter at the time and he's nowhere near Dublin. Cork I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just read another blog piece about her. It’s by someone who was disbarred following offensive/racist tweets and he has his twitter account suspended. I won’t put a link here as at the beginning he’ offensive towards Mark Lewis, offers some GC discourse about Jack’s pronouns and later in he says something even worse about Meghan. But whilst not offering anything new, there is a nuance to it and at the end he offers up that whilst he used to think Jack was a force for good, his view is now coloured by what he’s read. He also offers up the MSM as being to blame for rolling her out to talk about Poverty when outside of twitter she has no real obvious clout.
Lots of twitter screenshots but it’s more an opinion piece on how his opinion has changed and that Jack has questions to answer, than deep dive.
I've just read that. It's a real pity about the source and their more disturbing attitudes as it's otherwise well argued and thoughtful and I suspect reflects a lot of people's changed view of Jack.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I've seen quite a few articles about people doing Go Fund Me, claiming to have cancer etc. And they were in legal trouble.
However, someone claiming to have had or have cancer is easier to disprove than someone claiming what Jack has.
She's very clever with her wording and reasoning for asking/ intimating she is worthy of donations.
If you're faking cancer and using that to get donations to fund your cancer treatment, that's pretty black and white. Jack's pleas are much more in the grey

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I don't think there's anything to stop anyone saying "oh my life is terrible, I'm so poor, wah wah wah" and giving a paypal account to pay into, as long as they're not saying they are a charity.

Apart from being an ethical decent human being, of course.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.