Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Remember this?

View attachment 1616026

24/7 job.
House too small (yes, she's talking about the palatial shitty bungalow here).

Lol
House too small for it? 😂 that 4 bed detached house/bungalow with stairs?!

I, like many, spent lockdown WFH with my partner in the living room of our small 1 bed flat. Still together and doing well, married now.

If your relationship couldn’t survive that it probably wasn’t up to much anyway. And/or your narc ways are what killed it. Stop kidding yourself Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Patreon now at 717 😬
Woah that is massive loss of nearly 100 from the over 800 just a couple of months ago.
Oh dear. How sad.
Hope she wasn't planning her big move off the back of it 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
This one was under one of the comments by the person who has spammed the post with concern.
Screenshot_20221001_174206.jpg

This is under the comments about Awfullymolly
Screenshot_20221001_174408.jpg

Stubborn. Ignorant, even.

• Angry
  • Sick

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
It always makes me laugh when somebody suggests she might have actually deleted her Twitter forever/be gone for good. Oh sweet, summer Frau...as if.

• Haha

Snotbuster

VIP Member
View attachment 1615268

Apologies if this has been said already but this for me is why it’s so important people other than Tattlers speak about how awful Jack is. They’ve overlooked all the costing of her items, all the screenshots of her Twitter behaviour that may have then been deleted and all the legitimate points we discuss here to focus on that. Her cult members will close their minds to all the evidence especially if it comes from here because they think we’re nasty lying trolls (in spite of the evidence)

But if it’s gaining traction and other people are speaking about it then surely that’s a good thing?
I'll work harder to snort only fair-trade, ethically-sourced, sustainable coke. Thanks, squig.

While I understand the destruction the squig points out, I have never heard anyone say, "I went sober as a human rights exercise." Maybe because users don't care. Maybe because it is easier to give up canned pineapple. Maybe because I am a frosty girl--way cooler than cool. But I'm not sure what squig's fucking point is. That we are just as bad as JM for forays into controlled substances that injure others while questioning JM's decision to make $$$ by being the face of Del Monte even though she said she'd never sell out? Not sure it is a reasonable equivalent.

Anyway, my concern with JM's alleged coke use has more to do with how she spends her filthy lucre, and how someone with a steady income stream can still be broke. I'm sorry, squig, that some of the folks here sympathize with her substance abuse issues, encourage her to get real help, and share their own experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

moldwarp

VIP Member
Did they DIE
No, they are alive. They live where they’ve always lived. In her MIND.

I know this is harking back to a previous thread which I don’t think is encouraged anymore but I was Grunking and was shocked to see her darvo-ing not one but TWO friends in ICU (surely a slim chance of having two at the same time unless she had them both round for dinner?) which would be hugely traumatic in and of itself, only then to dismiss those two poor feckers to their fate and claim that hermate had just “topped himself” seriously NO ONE uses that language about a loved one!!!!

What will she do without Twitter tho?? It was her last remaining place of fame and the prime focus of her snowy energy. What will she do now that she can’t shout self-aggrandisement and abuse out into the ether? Where will all that toxic energy go?? Will it shoot up into the sky and create a massive toxic cloud over Sarfend? Will it create random fires and explosions like Carrie at the prom in the Stephen king book? I need to know goddammit!

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 1615268

Apologies if this has been said already but this for me is why it’s so important people other than Tattlers speak about how awful Jack is. They’ve overlooked all the costing of her items, all the screenshots of her Twitter behaviour that may have then been deleted and all the legitimate points we discuss here to focus on that. Her cult members will close their minds to all the evidence especially if it comes from here because they think we’re nasty lying trolls (in spite of the evidence)

But if it’s gaining traction and other people are speaking about it then surely that’s a good thing?
Huzzah... at the age of 66 I have finally achieved coolness in my conversion from squig to frau. (Have you watched The Great btw. Good down time from grunking)

f13b27b54cb5e11c7505487ddda2a1b9.png

• Heart

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
Good afternoon canal coolnal!

Loving the "other" unofficial patreon measure of Jack's mess appreciators today - 705 last week, 703 two days ago and now 695. Still no idea of what data set it's actually drawing from, but the decrease still warms my bitter, shrunken little heart.

Really looking forward to the pending Expert Tattle Official Patreon Report. *rubs thighs*

1664537387884.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
They were struggling with funding recently-ish (all sorted now, I think?) and it absolutely could have been a heavenly partnership... If she was willing to say 'hey give these guys some cash for being so awesome'. Which she would absolutely not do.
Yeah, they'd been scraping pack shots & product info from the supermarket websites - but it turns out that you need to pay for a commercial feed to be able to re-use those legally. I believe they found a friendly benefactor in the end (though I don't think they've actually said WHO the sponsor is, which is a bit weird)... https://www.trolley.co.uk/save-trolley/

I only know this because I'd done a bit of googling for stuff to talk to her about when I was messaging her on Tinder.

...but if I'd managed to do 15 minutes of research out of pure thirstiness, then why the fuck couldn't she when it's supposed to be a core part of what she claims her job is?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
13 short videos were uploaded to YouTube in the end yesterday. There's also a load of variants on Bootstrapcook accounts being made on twitter. What is she up to? 🤔

Screenshot_20220930-072839_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
The dog thing really pisses me off. I have longed for a dog for years (grew up with them) but because Mr Beacon and I RENTED, we weren't allowed to have one. We finally own a house, but still thinking seriously about the right timing, breed etc to make sure it fits with our lifestyle. Dogs need stability, calm, discipline, daily grooming for long coats etc etc otherwise they can become very difficult and unhappy/unhealthy. The fact that she seems to be popping off everywhere for days on end without the dog does make me wonder wtf is going on and if it's really hers full time #contenttruther

• Heart

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
I've just read that. It's a real pity about the source and their more disturbing attitudes as it's otherwise well argued and thoughtful and I suspect reflects a lot of people's changed view of Jack.
I've just had it forwarded to me by a friend, and am about halfway through reading it. He's just started throwing the word "mulatta" around - I don't really understand the context, or how it relates to Jack... but that's pretty fucking vile :(

• Wow
  • Sad

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
The inconsistency around the homelessness/being a sex worker featured quite heavily in the BAR podcast.

What I really liked about that podcast was the way they just kept saying that she’s either really crap with money because she’s earned LOADS in the last 10 years so she shouldn’t be advising anyone else on how to manage it OR she’s lying.

Either way, she shouldn't be speaking on how to manage on a low budget

Also when she was doing her forensic recording of the contents of the freezer, why did she write down the calippos? What’s she going to do with bloody calippos?

Actually, don’t answer that.

• Haha

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Regarding why her family don't say anything, I have a relative who is exactly like her in terms of grandiose claims and an inflated sense of self importance. (Claimed to work in tech, responsible for developing various hardware and stuff, top expert in certain softwares. In reality, she actually worked as a shop assistant in PC World.) In all honesty I just roll my eyes and ignore her. It isn't worth the narc rage, she'll never admit she's lying and will continue to stack lie upon lie, then you sort of start feeling guilty for saying anything because she's family. The thing is, she's never going to change. And everything is like this, exaggerated and blown out of proportion. I don't necessarily feel sorry for Jack's family as I don't know them but I understand why they just stay out of it.

Edit: omg
Screenshot_20221001_120140.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart