Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I’m glad we had the Radio Scotland chaos because I know she’s working BTS (on being Jack) we’ll get to the point where people feel bad for her then BAM 💥 she’ll pop up doing a q&a of “tell me the best ways to get over a relapse” or “which of these wedding dresses should I get” and just like that, any worry will evaporate, for she is, and always will be, a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
That interview is a disgrace.
Asda essentials need to start selling those nasal washes.
I can’t wait for the licence fee to stop being compulsory as this is so offensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

SendReceive

VIP Member
Jack: stop trying to make the Vimes Boots Index happen, it's not going to happen. There's an obvious difference between buying boots to last vs buying food
I never understood why she decided to name her imaginary index the “Vimes Boots Index”, as the concept of the cost of durability is completely different from the idea that basic/budget foodstuffs show different inflation patterns compared to other food products.

No doubt it made sense to Jack at some point during a 4am snowstorm.

• Haha
  • Heart

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
In her recent Ediburgh talk she apparently said that the police found her weighing small quantities of MSG (white powder) when they came round on that recent malicious welfare check.
Oh FFS. The only people measuring out small quantities of MSG are manufacturers packaging it for sale. If she's going to lie about what kind of white powder the popo found her with in the kitchen, she could at least try to make it semi-plausible, like baking powder or bicarbonate. But no, she's Jack, and so she expects everyone to believe any old shite that she comes up with 🙄

• Haha

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221001_162632.jpg

Somebody else has weighed in.

And one squig has noticed the fur is a problem but finds it funny?
Screenshot_20221001_162728.jpg

The amount of people liking the ones pointing out the matting is nearing 20 though so I think a good number of people do know and also care.

• Wow
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Or just Google Jack Monroe plus keyword. For example ‘Jack Monroe sticky brown poo’ or ‘Jack Monroe burger sex’ or ‘Jack Monroe eye patch’. Nine times out of ten you’ll get a tattle post!
And every click through to tattle where someone then spends some time reading tells google it's a good link so should be boosted ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
I grew up with two very large dogs with "a long and thick double coat that provides it protection from harsh weather; the long and flat outer coat is particularly long around the neck, tail and backs of the legs, and it has a fine and thick under coat." My parents made a game of brushing them right from when they first came home, with treats and rewards (and chewing the brush was not part of the "game"). They also got used to having their ears checked and their claws dealt with. The vet loved them because they were incredibly calm with any sort of examination.

Any dog that has a coat that needs brushing needs to be used to being brushed right from the off, otherwise the matting hurts them and sorting the matting out can hurt them more and be a very intensive process. If a dog isn't used to being groomed they're not going to like you doing the brushing and snipping to remove serious mats. That poor dog.

• Sad
  • Heart

SeeleyBooth

Jack's an absolute disgrace. Laurie can't even see! When Content finally does get groomed, it will be an awful experience for her. It will hurt with all the matting. She'll associate grooming negatively and will have issues getting brushed in the future. That poor dog. I am SO angry.

I can't even talk about the poor rabbit. I had a house rabbit that absolutely ruled the house (we had cats at the time too but he was the boss). They are such characters and have huge personalities. He would budge the cats out the way to get front 'seat' in front of the coal fire. They are very sociable.

On a lighter note...

Ooo err missus, I'm feeling rather dapper with my hat! Thank(space)you mods 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Boyo

VIP Member
You know what I love? When someone appears from the past liking a post of mine cos it gives me an excuse to go back and run through past chaosi. This morning I did that but then it dawned on me that I was looking through Thread #374, that’s 34 threads ago, and it was Aug 26th! That’s only just over a month ago! 34 threads in a month! No wonder I’m fucking exhausted. 🤣

• Haha

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Damage control is out in force trying to drown out grifting mentions of oor Jackie.

This account has posted the same thing twice within an hour. Jackie working 100 hours behind the scenes sending 'like me' beggy messages no doubt along with the bot army yesterday. really makes you think.

1664554430574.png

1664554485895.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It suits her better to say 'its meticulous work and it will take AGES' because that helps with the grift.

We all know she was never going to produce the VBI. Not least of all because it's beyond her capabilities. She just hoped enough time would pass that people would forget. Or do what many did and assume that it already existed.
Remember her cockiness saying it should take a weekend to pull it together? Then a reverse ferret a few months later with 'I never said it would take a weekend to complete it, but a weekend to start working on it' 😂
I imagine she did actually start some work on it. But quickly realised it was complicated, boring and well beyond her capabilities. But she had done some media rounds by then about it, and idiotic Nigella had directed over 300 new Patreons her direction off the back of it so she just kept quiet and hoped everyone would forget about it.
There is not one iota of doubt she has not 'worked' on it for many many months. I imagine the most she could produce is a couple of pages of A4 scribbled notes. And all those poor sods sending in their bloody receipts to her.

• Haha

mchops

VIP Member
I still feel sorry for space squig.
I still feel sorry for us not knowing what was in the gift box.
Probably had a Liverpool shirt with monroe69 on the back or something.
JM was going to ask Liverpool fc if she could post about it.
Following the narrative of Jack is like watching blade runner.
All though lies will be lost in time, time to lie.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I was searching for the green bookshop place the other day and these ads popped up. Hate living in late stage capitalism

8E3A5DE0-08E6-42FC-8EA5-E44F0BFCD6D1.jpeg

I might start selling bundles of ‘smart people’ books to idiots like Jack who want photos for social media to prove they are clever. It’ll basically be a fresher’s reading list from a sociology degree. Anyone know where I can bulk buy copies of Marx? I might charge extra to pre-crack the spines so they look read.

• Wow
  • Sad

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Book fundraiser forensic mither.
It raised £44,643 and according to her first update that would mean over £1,500 to GoFundMe in fees. So let’s say £43,000. Being FORENSIC, I calculated it at 12,285.7143 copies at £3.50

Even if she waived the “laughably piteous 7-10% of RRP” she receives in royalties to sell at cost (and that’s IF) flogging over 12,000 copies of your book can’t hurt its sales figures, right?

But wait! She didn’t actually close that fundraiser until September 2020, almost two years after it opened and a year and four months after she’d posted the update about all the books going out at £3.50 a copy; in May 2019 she’d raised just under £24,000, that minus the admin fee was all going on books.

BUT in September 2020s update when she finally closes it with over £44,000 raised, she says all the money’s been donated and the TT got “books, cans of food, and monetary donations”. The cans were free from Heinz but no word ever how many books and how much in “monetary donations” they actually got.

Link to more detailed post on the £10.99 scam v the GoFundMe for anyone who hasn’t seen

Link from @Yel to the GoFundMe with the year 1 update where she confirms it eventually went for £3.50 a book and the year 2 update where she says the TT got books, cans and casho. Click updates to see those

Never ever any word on what happened to all those sweet sweet £10.99s grifted directly into her personal PayPal for the same fundraiser. Not a word.

As a reminder, she has done two completely different book fundraisers. The GoFundMe and amorphous PayPal £10.99s for a book that ultimately cost £3.50 total for the book/shipping cost was for Tin Can Cook to foodbanks via TT.

The earlier Kickstarter debacle (which is a whole different sorry tale) where people could pay to buy an extra copy that she would then donate to a ‘school or library’ (WTF?!) was for Cooking on a Bootstrap. That one got her £68,761 in 46 days. All to her. Link here just tap on the pic, it’s posted weirdly.

If you look at the menu at the top, you can check out the ‘Rewards’ and tiers (and see how many people paid at each level- 567 paid for a book to go to a library or school, 13 people gave her £140 for ONE book and some shite, 30 people gave her £200, and 1 person gave her £2,000!), you can also click to her feeble updates, and scathingly, the 1,000+ comments.

And her raising £68,761 from just 3,603 people on Kickstarter, and those people paying those higher amounts on Kickstarter for not much more than getting to bask in her reflected light, (and the fact she was able to bring in £87,484 from just 2,800 donors for the TT -an average of £31.24 per donor- in a still open separate fundraiser below) are why I think she’s coining it in on Patreon and PayPal way, way beyond what we suspect. Especially post-Nigella and post-Hopkins.

View attachment 1615768
Just to be clear here: she's never shown any evidence for how many of these "donated" copies of her books were sent out, and where they were sent to, has she?

But there IS evidence of squigs who had asked for the books they paid for to be sent to a particular library or foodbank, but have since said that no books were received?

• Wow
Reactions: 57