Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
13 short videos were uploaded to YouTube in the end yesterday. There's also a load of variants on Bootstrapcook accounts being made on twitter. What is she up to? 🤔
There's people on Fiverr.com who'll do this kind of semi automation and bot deployment for very little money. Ironically for a so called ethical person like Jack Monroe, many of them are based in poverty ridden places like Bangalore.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Agent Krycek

Back from Tattle Life retirement for tatergate.

Are the bots phase 1 of reputation management? It's almost like they're trying to get Jack trending because the reaction to the leaving has been muted, to non existent. Like 'yoo hoo, please notice that I've LEFT, coo eee, HELLO! Anyone out there?'. Attaching a random 7year old video to it as well is just desperate.

Only big blue ticker I've seen comment is Jeremy Vine and he even implied it's the right thing for them to do. Nothing from Mom. No hashtag campaigns on the go.

The Sunday Woman article isn't great, it sounds too personal. And it won't turn any heads that have been fed Jack's story for the past 10yrs. Tbh I doubt any great revelations about misappropriation of charitable funds etc would sway some of the hardened supporters. I think many would forgive it. Jack's intentions were good in raising the money but she had to do it as SB couldn't have toast and jam because of the Tory bastards and they drove her down that path. I would expect people to say that they don't even mind that the money went to Jack instead of charity because to them Jack IS a charity. Like sponsoring a kid in Africa or something. "How do you support the impoverished Cressida?" "Oh I donate to Jack Monroe, poor little pixie, can't afford lightbulbs, it's turrible darling we must do more". Apologies if your name is Cressida.

The people who will steer clear though is probably brand partners
How much longer does she think this Smol Pixie with a tiny starving child thing is going to work? She is now pushing 40 with an almost teenaged son, and with all the opportunities she has had - opportunities that most other people can only dream of - the fact that she is still crying poverty must mean that surely even the most die-hard fans must be starting to think her (claims of) current poverty can only be a self-inflicted choice/cos play..

ETA: I thought she was 36, but just googled and she is 34, so my 'pushing 40' comment was a but premature, but nevertheless, mid 30s with the media career she has been given means she should really have her shit together by now!

Reactions: 68

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Inspired by our own Jackie Mole I’ve picked up the Townsend collection again. Come back Poetry Jack. Simpler times. 🥲
7CD93486-2B73-4D00-90D6-B0510CB1FA00.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Oh Ninnies, don't criticise Jack for her faceted teeth -you misunderstand it is an homage to Bobby Firmino as she such an LFC fan

I've been meaning to ask @Lucky Escape for ages whether (and apologies if I'm prying) there was any questions from Jack about the size of your automobile (not an euphemism)? And before I forget a shout out to @Cornelia Hosendove as I too am be musingly followed by Drusilla
Looking back, I can see that there might have been an attempt to er, steer the conversation in that direction (something along the lines of "oh, I like travelling but having to rely on trains can be quite limiting")

I didn't recognise it at the time - I live in London(🔺) and don't have a car, so if she was hoping that I'd offer to drive her to Lidl then I'm afraid I disappointed her!

• Haha
  • Wow

Serafina Pekkala

First post here, so sorry if am jumping in at random or not tattling properly but must tell someone this...

Proudest achievement of my adult life, this year, this week, was working out what t.d. stood for and then, in manner of Wagatha Christie, identifying the Trifle Defender.

ThankSpaceYou...
would send cattos if gave a fuck...

First post here, so sorry if am jumping in at random or not tattling properly but must tell someone this...

Proudest achievement of my adult life, this year, this week, was working out what t.d. stood for and then, in manner of Wagatha Christie, identifying the Trifle Defender.

ThankSpaceYou...
would send cattos if gave a fuck...
ETA to say am a short term binger and not a long time lurker, that is to come...

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I’d be happy to speak to a proper journo about my previous experiences as an innocent squig being gaslight and lightly threatened into removing a tweet that she didn’t like lol. I’m still pissed off about it 🤣 I AM SPARTACUS.
I’ll go on the news to talk about PayPaling Jack a fiver ten years ago and making those shit kidney bean burgers that taste of tins and cumin. But they’ll have to blur me out and put one of those robot voices on me.

• Haha
Agree. It's mostly a bitchy merail that focuses too much on trivial things.
There is a real need for a proper journalist to put this together, pull out the discrepancies and factual/financial holes and put them to Jack for some answers. Particularly around the legal fundraiser, the "other charities" from the Teemill money, how much she gets from her Patreon, and whether those bank accounts shots she posted are really all the money she has in the world.
This wouldn't be info that would have to be shared with the world, just evidence to support her claims. And if she can't provide it, then it makes u think
I really hope Private Eye is on the case, working softly, gently, forensically in the background on a grifty, sloppy exposé.

I had a week’s holiday then went straight to London for a mammoth 7-day, 84-hour workathon (yeah, I’m a sub-100 hours slacker) so am only just catching up with everything from the Potato Flounce to the podcast, to the amazing Spenny List.
If she’s not fucked by now, it can’t be long. You Cool Girls are amazing.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Didn't happen. If it did, there'd have been pictures of said pallets with her name plastered all over them. Not that she likes the publicity.
You know when cans still in the cardboard tray with plastic wrap with maybe 12 cans in a tray. Maybe she calls that a pallet? Because we know she doesn't really know much about the way the world works.

• Haha

KebabGirl

VIP Member
I think she's posted that picture, with comments on, as a "dip the toe in the water" test. See how much negativity there is, and if it's safe return to Twitter.

There's about 15 posts for the whole of 2022, yet 2 this week since leaving Twitter. Test for likes to follower ratio to start, then a comments test.

My feeling is she'll be on Twitter by Monday.

• Sad

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Ty, that’s mega promising it’s not behind a login. I’ll take a look at automating capture of this next week thank you for sharing 🙏🏻

On Patreon payday - it should start around 7.30/40 tomorrow and continue for 48 hours. If anyone is up and spots it pls do call it out!
Aww, man. I used to LOVE Patreon payday because it always coincided with Jack spunking money on something stupid and then trying to justify it. But without Twitter, who will she show off to?

• Haha
  • Angry

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
She'll be back with a selfie - probably leave the dog out of it since that went a bit tits up on Insta - people will tell her she looks fab and she'll respond with how she may look fab but rest assured that she is a hollow, smouldering husk of emptiness inside. Then we carry on as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

jenny2603

VIP Member
I'm willing to bet LJC working from home suddenly meant she realised how little Jack actually does. She got to see first hand what her 100 hour working weeks meant. Fucking about on Twitter, setting up Glasto in her back garden, and renovating the shed 😄 I know that'd be enough to get me running for the hills.
Plus she'd also have Jack following her about like a shark eyed toddler, demanding attention when she was trying to do actual work.

• Heart
  • Haha

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Mr Goat and I managed to get and stay married during an 🔺extended lockdown🔺 in a two (but officially one) bedroom flat with no outdoor access and only one desk so I’d like to call utter bullshit on it being lockdown as opposed to, say, Jack’s entire personality, that “kablammed” her relationship with LJC.

I just really, really hope this increasing exposure doesn’t stir up a whole raft of poor quality articles which miss the point and give fuel to Jack’s supporters. I managed a couple of sentences of Sunday Woman and gave the fuck up. I need Don’t F*ck With Cats levels of forensic detail or I’m out.
So many friends of mine broke up after lockdown. A few marriages ended too. I think if there are problems within a relationship, lockdown was just a massive magnifying glass.

• Heart
  • Sad

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I think I found where some of the kickstarter copies of cooking on a bootstrap ended up, there's 32 copies visible.
The one facing us is the retail version RRP £16.99 so call it £543 worth.

View attachment 1617397 View attachment 1617406

View attachment 1617401View attachment 1617404View attachment 1617402
Well that’s very interesting, because four years ago multiple donors who were contacting her because they still hadn’t received their books (two years late) were being told this…

ACECE3C5-4312-4099-963F-CC521EFFF81E.jpeg

Guess that’s another thing like the Patreon rewards, legal case, website fixing etc Jack ‘forgot’ to do.

Hmmmm I wonder is there’s anything else she claimed would be “donated to food banks” but then didn’t actually do it? 💴💰💴🤔💴💰💴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

moldwarp

VIP Member
Morning Ninnies! To the Frauen talking about her family, I personally believe that Jack’s behaviour over the years has caused and continues to cause a great deal of heartbreak and friction (and we have had hints of this from the MN post about her sons dad and her own admission of friction with her brother). I don’t think Jacks infrequent tales of happy Marxist Leninist families reflect the truth at all. In fact I think her infrequent references to them come when she needs to kiss up, because there’s been an intervention or argument or whatever.

But what can her parents do? Only healthy thing to do with a malignant narc is to go NC or grey rock.

Thank you @Forensic Man and @heretoreaditall2019 fkr your consistent receipt gathering. I absolutely believe she has or had a ❄ fuelled compulsive spending problem. And yes I think her Patreons will continue to fall because as @HTRIA brilliantly explained, her supporters are mostly MC and now they need to make cut backs the Patreons are gonna be one of the first obvious things to cut.

• Heart

shugabug23

Chatty Member
I still can't get over her telling the world she 'had to resort to prostitution' to make ends meet. How the hell does her well-heeled, ever-present family deal with that, true or not? That, for me, was a step too far, and would be any parents' nightmare. And as for her toddler being cold and hungry - wasn't the father involved all through his life? Yes, she just went too far. But how does she sit and have cosy roast dinners (albeit with shit roasties) with her family now with those points not having been addressed at any time? Did she not think that sooner or later people would start asking questions?

Was it a case of Monroe (shortly after being 'discovered') saying to her parents/toddler's dad at one time: Listen, I have a chance of making a name for myself here, and making big money, so whatever I say just you all go along with it, ok?

And shame on them all if they agreed to it. And even more shame on them if her story's true.
BIB: I had a meeting about becoming an emergency foster carer today (in Ireland, but prev was a carer in U.K. till 2 yrs ago) 🔺 and was told that all immediate family members that access my home would have to undergo Garda vetting (DBS/ CRB check) Absolutely, fair enough. If her parents were foster carers/ recent adoptive parents and her sex worker career became public knowledge wouldn’t their social worker have become involved? I just feel like her throwing round lie landmines on Twitter have an exponential effect on her close circle but as long as she’s getting that sweet dolla she really couldn’t give a shite. Supercilious cow

I gave myself the cutest profiler yday and now with hat I look like an insta-mummy’s attempt at ‘Spring in a SnowGlobe’ lol 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha