Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
There's 50 odd comments now, primarily fawning over Jack. The ones calling out concern (there's now 3) have by far the most likes.

And yet they're at the very bottom? I don't use Instagram much other than to lurk. What control do posters have over comments? I know they can delete but can they hide stuff at the bottom? It can't be a coincidence that these three are at the very bottom? Or is it just because they're the ones I've clicked on and I've not touched the rest?

Screenshot_20221001_144403.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Oh blimey - Jack showing off and attention seeking everytime LJC needed to do work would be seriously irritating.
Jack seemed to love the prestige of Louisa's job but resented her ever actually doing it. Those times L had to go home from functions as Jack was 'struggling' (and hadn't been invited).
It must have been awful. So undermining, and I bet Jack had plenty to say about what went on at Channel 4 and “if you loved me, you’d get me Jamie Oliver’s slot” (ugh, that sounds a bit like a totally different problem 😳)

• Haha
  • Sad

Candytuft

VIP Member
Jack leaving Twitter is like when a priest performs an exorcism. The demons don't really leave they just retreat and bide their time. They pop up again just when you think the room is light and warm and something wicked has gone forever.
I went on a ghost hunt last week. In Jackland I'm an expert. Once done that'll do

• Haha
  • Wow

bladiesla

VIP Member
This morning I just had a good old chuckle about the 'third generation migrant' thing she sometime trots out. What kind of hardship can a middleclass white third generation person really have? Brown and black 'third generation' Brits surely must get their share of 'back to your own country' racist nonsense and I don't want to minimise that. But a white women with Greek/Irish heritage from a non-deprived family?

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
I’d be happy to speak to a proper journo about my previous experiences as an innocent squig being gaslight and lightly threatened into removing a tweet that she didn’t like lol. I’m still pissed off about it 🤣 I AM SPARTACUS.
If you have receipts, I hope you get the chance as imo it's really important to prove she trolls/abuses at least as much as she claims to be trolled and abused. DMing alongside deleting public tweets is part of the "reputation management " that makes due diligence and ending the grift harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Guys

here’s a nice timeline cleanse from buddy Oliver.

burgers that bind together ✅
Hands washed x2 ✅
Professional presentation ✅

• Heart

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
In all the current excitement, we seem to have overlooked the mysterious missing VBI Team. What happened to them? Are they still labouring away? Will they be joining Jack on her tour of the UK's supermarkets? Has the pumble got them?

View attachment 1616933

It's been the longest weekend in human history. You'd think with all the help she's had, we might have the VBI by now. Instead we don't even have Jack making a tit of herself.

View attachment 1616936
I still find it astonishing that she never mentioned trolley.co.uk - they track all the supermarket pricing data that would be needed to compile the VBI if it actually existed. As far as I know, they reached out to her (more than once) but was ignored!

• Heart
  • Wow

Foxvint

VIP Member
Just wanted to pop by while Whacko Jacko is quiet to say i friggin love you smart funny fraus. You've given book recommendations I've loved, insightful social commentary and thought provoking conversation. It's so much bigger than slop here

• Heart

Django

VIP Member
We’ve reached our limit on Toms now, any more and it will end up as confusing as the Celeb Gossip thread. We‘ve got Tom Doorley, Tom “looks dire” Tom, and for some reason also Tom Jones.

This reminds me of the Roadside Mum and Marcus Rashford Jack threads when I got in such a muddle between RM and MR 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
If you brush long haired pets for even a couple of minutes every day then you save yourself (and your pet) a world of pain. I had a long haired rabbit and I’ve got a long haired cat, if you miss a day they can get cagged up really quickly. Now Jack’s off Twitter there’s no excuse to not give Laurie a quick daily brush, although sadly it’s gone way too far for that now. She needs a professional brush and trim.

Leave animals to people who know how to look after them, Jack ffs!

• Sad
  • Heart