Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
We all know she is not in bed with the truth most of the time but she said as well she streaked when LJC was on a video call. And that’s the kind of thing I think she was telling the truth about
Oh blimey - Jack showing off and attention seeking everytime LJC needed to do work would be seriously irritating.
Jack seemed to love the prestige of Louisa's job but resented her ever actually doing it. Those times L had to go home from functions as Jack was 'struggling' (and hadn't been invited).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Yel

Chatty Member
I actually requested this be updated. Around 4/5 days ago! I wasn’t sure if I’d done it correctly and it’s possible others have asked this to. As previously, there was nothing about her charity scamming! Which enraged me enough to request the edit!
Wiki editors are as militant as the worst juice plus groups in existence.

A request is met with saying it should be deleted and warned for daring to do so. Claiming it's an excuse to spout off bile. 🙄

Screenshot_20221001_114604.jpg
Screenshot_20221001_114615.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

FreezePeach

Gah the chef title boils my tits.
You never hear Delia Smith or Mary Berry call themselves chefs. They're home cooks and damn good at it because it's a skill to create recipes that work and be able to explain clearly in a 5 or 10 min tv slot or page or two in a book how to make a meal that will feed people with ingredients to hand in most supermarkets.
Jack isn't even a good home cook.

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
She’s back on Insta
That poor dog’s fur is unacceptable. No excuse for it, she’s fucking scum. Although what do I even expect from someone who treats their own child the way she does?

That tell tale fold above her lip is ridiculous, on top of the grey gums and illuminous teeth. Idiot.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
In all honesty I don't think the Sunday Woman article is very good. It's poorly written and focuses more on having a dig at Jack than focusing on the facts. I'm a little disappointed. Molly did a much better job.
I agree. It's good word is getting out there, but it felt like that article was a bit too personal. I get that it's natural to feel pissed off etc about the situation, especially if you yourself have donated to her, but retaining a level of detachment is important to avoid looking purely like you're sniping. Molly is fab because she's there with the words straight from Jack's mouth. Nothing personal.

Thinking of asking I be referred to as Cool Girl Cookie from now on anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I don’t understand why Jack isn’t in legal trouble for the tax and failed kickstarter and not delivering on patreon. And isn’t it fraud if you are pretending to be poor to get charity donations but have a house full of expensive stuff?
Just conjecture but I’d imagine her tax affairs are murky at best and that she’d be in serious trouble if HMRC opened an investigation and looked fully into all her various revenue sources; paid gigs, donations, fundraising direct into her own account for legal defenses and website repairs that never happen, fundraising direct into her own account for charities, being paid ££ for goods produced (or not) etc etc. and how she declares all of them. If I was her-and thank fuck I am not on so many levels-I would be paying a serious accountancy firm to handle it all, not her and her “friend who’s her accountant and a Sunday school teacher” having at it.

I actually found it very, very telling that in this longlist of stuff she tweeted that evil trolls had done, she specifically doesn’t mention anyone making any reports to HMRC. Which you can in fact do anonymously, (and even if you leave your contact details for follow up to provide evidence, the person you report never knows who’s reported them).

I guess she didn’t want to plant that dangerous little seed in anyone’s mind while spewing this litany of pure bullshit where she’s allegedly been investigated under caution for benefit fraud, and also by the CPS, RSPCA, and Police- which are all obviously bollox. No mention of HMRC though? Makes you think…

1292917F-4326-453B-B724-F1C6F812A749.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

moldwarp

VIP Member
Looking back over the life and times of these threads (feeling nostalgic Ninnies as I do believe this is the end of the JackScam as we know it) it strikes me how many times Jack has been hoist by potatoes.

In 2020 she raised eyebrows when she went on a mad Twitter rampage after Annunziata Rees Mogg said that potatoes are cheaper than oven chips, she even wrote an emotionally incontinent essay rant about it (JM did that is not ARM).

At Xmas 2020 she was exposed as a lockdown dodger and/or Covid liar when she went to buy fish and CHIPS when supposedly very sick and isolating.

And her mums alleged roasties were what roasted her little remaining reputation.

If I were to make the Netflix dramatised version of Boot Strap Crook I would employ foreshadowing by showing close ups of potato dishes in the early episodes with ominous background music.

• Haha

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
This is the thing that really bothers me. She repeatedly bullies and harasses people with much smaller followings than herself and twists the situation so that others post this stuff. Completely ignoring the fact she's just as bad, if not worse.

Screenshot_20220930_221732.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Guys, the "cool girl hypocrites" tweet wasn't written by a Jack stan - it's one of the single issue anti-Jack squigs whose tweets have been posted here a few times. Very strange.

Not trying to mod but it's probably best not to give them any more attention.

• Heart
I am central european and I am actually offended at the bolognese+some extra herbs and spices = gulas.
What's next? Take slice of bread, shape into cups and grill. Et voilà a yorkshrire pudding

Damage control is out in force trying to drown out grifting mentions of oor Jackie.

This account has posted the same thing twice within an hour. Jackie working 100 hours behind the scenes sending 'like me' beggy messages no doubt along with the bot army yesterday. really makes you think.

View attachment 1616268

View attachment 1616271
#lovefoodhatewaste but her recipes have lots of wastage!

• Haha
  • Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Is now an appropriate time for me to admit I cannot stand the Tom Jones gif and would be happy if I never saw it again?

On topic: Jack's a dick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
We made them close over because literally want her to stop breathing*

*we don’t
16th-century Jack goes to the local magistrate to complain about the canal of evil old women sealing her nostrils with witchcraft. She has seen Goody Marmalade Atkins with the devil and has witnessed us commune with our dog and bunny familiars

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
How much "income" will she have potentially lost from that then?
If she’s lost 100, that is somewhere between £350 if they were all on the lowest tier and £4,400 if they were all on the highest that she’s down per month.

Of course, we know it’s only £100 a month really because all her Patrons are signed up to pay her £1 a month. We know because she told us and cannot lie due to autism (confirmed).

• Haha

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Jack defender squiqs are getting a bit desperate. Using the how many years old (?) Katie Hopkins defeat to drum up support for our favourtie slopmaker.

2/10 - must try harder, Squig x

View attachment 1616177
Mick Hucknalls Merkin Jack always reminds me of one of my favourite despicable cons of hers - when she nicker HER LAWYERS walking stick and pretended it was hers to gain sympathy from the judge/paps. She was still using it in her story about how she met LJC!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Geetbo

VIP Member
Very surprised she hasnt come back all guns blazing I must say.

Then again if that BBC Scotland interview is anything to go by she is quite obviously cruising at a high altitude atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 69