Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
Blimey crikey moses bless my soul and hellzapoppin', I've just hit 500 posts AND I ONLY JOINED THE CANAL SIX WEEKS AGO. These threads are literally the only useful thing Jack has ever been responsible for. Thank(space)you all, you've made my between jobs hiatus very entertaining.

Actually, can we strain our brains to try to identify anything genuinely useful and helpful she's actually done? You know, for balance. (Shouldn't take long, tbh).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
So many friends of mine broke up after lockdown. A few marriages ended too. I think if there are problems within a relationship, lockdown was just a massive magnifying glass.
We all know she is not in bed with the truth most of the time but she said as well she streaked when LJC was on a video call. And that’s the kind of thing I think she was telling the truth about

• Sad
  • Wow

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Oh god I bet she used to really ham it up and show off whenever she was around LJC’s colleagues as well. Ugh.
She was so jel that LJC had a proper, professional media career that’s the opposite of her sad grifting existence. She was always putting her down, and it sounds like she embarrassed herself in front of LJC’s colleagues more than once. The Zoom flashing in the cold, damp bungalow, and calling LJC while she was on a work night out to softly, gently scoop her off the floor were probably the worst examples. And that’s only the stuff Jack actually admits to.

• Sad
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
I blocked them ages ago along with a load of others. I am creating my own little echochamber that is free of Jack Monroe (for and agin). It’s lovely.
The rage stans are in many ways my favourite part of the drama, particularly the weird men that are ready to KILL for Jack. I keep them unblocked to watch them. WARNED.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I think I found where some of the kickstarter copies of cooking on a bootstrap ended up, there's 32 copies visible.
The one facing us is the retail version RRP £16.99 so call it £543 worth.

View attachment 1617397 View attachment 1617406

View attachment 1617401View attachment 1617404View attachment 1617402
All these people wondering where their copy ended up - right there on Jack's shelf.

Also, I loathe colour ordered bookshelves. Looks pretty, but it's just fucked from every other point of view. My otherwise reasonably normal sister does it, and was horrified to learn that about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

I steal names

VIP Member
Remember this?

View attachment 1616026

24/7 job.
House too small (yes, she's talking about the palatial shitty bungalow here).

Lol
I'm willing to bet LJC working from home suddenly meant she realised how little Jack actually does. She got to see first hand what her 100 hour working weeks meant. Fucking about on Twitter, setting up Glasto in her back garden, and renovating the shed 😄 I know that'd be enough to get me running for the hills.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Happy Oktoberfest frauen und männer x

Time flies when you're on Jack threads (still thought I was a sweet summer child. yet here we are in October)

Anyway, back on topic - still lots of deluded supporters out there (apologies for the bad squigging, I have hiccups) :(

1664581382249.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Her teeth are completely different, and she actually had nostrils back then! You’d have thought she would have got better at tweaking pics in the last two years 🤔
The October 2020 photo was posted on the same day she'd spent the afternoon with a professional photographer. Those Photoshopping skills belong to the photographer, not Jack.

20201001_223554.jpg

I don't look like this right now.

lol.

• Haha
  • Wow

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
She had a phone in appearance on radio Scotland. She, according to reports, sounded more nasally than Mr Big Nose Of Huge Honkershire.

• Haha
  • Heart

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
Tried and failed to find pics of Big Dave getting his MBE.

DID find that he puts his MBE on his TrustPilot. Here’s a DFS review. I’ve squigged him even though we know his name cos I felt it best to. His 3 other reviews are all also 5* and of local businesses/services. I like that. Shame his daughter only cares for Asda.

19B621E0-30F6-458D-8175-DEA9892F36F3.jpeg

And doesn’t he look happy with it!
EA952B16-08AB-4997-B9A0-4286232DE3F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
So I did various searches for variations on a theme of bootstrapcook bbc scotland/radio scotland and jack monroe bbc scotland/radio scotland
Sorted by date for latest.

She was on the radio in May

1664519066467.png

Not sure what this was about but it's obviously not a response to her latest appearance
1664518993780.png

There's more recent engagement for "jack Monroe bbc scotland" but it's all critical

1664519281280.png

1664519360453.png

This has been on here before but I thought it was worth including it for completeness, it's the only tweet under this search term

1664519646091.png

So she's now not getting any positive social media traction connected to her appearances, and bookers do notice this when they're making bookings. I think her media stuff is softly, gently falling away.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

FrankReagan

Chatty Member

Greetings, fellow cool ninnies

I’m wondering if Jack is gearing up (no pun intended) for an article/interview with a sympathetic (gullible and/or crony) outlet along the lines of ‘I’m not perfect, I’ve made mistakes, but online trolls are making my life HELL. I’m too ill to work, the organised hate campaign is hurting all the poors…’

She certainly needs more than just reactivating Twitter to come back.

• Haha
  • Heart

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
It's those comments that reveal her true self. House too small? LFC it's a pretty substantial detached property. My house during lockdown was a half the size terrace and there were 5 of us in it and I considered myself very bloody lucky. Nothing is good enough for her. She sees bigger, which she believes to be better and thinks 'why shouldn't I have that'. It's ludicrous and gross.
A lot of families went through lockdown with no personal or outside space, never mind a spare bedroom and spare living room and several extensions. It's so offensive, and so obviously a fantasy excuse for the real reason.

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
She’s back on Insta
Poor Content is going to end up having to be cut all the way down.

Jack, if you are reading this, and I know that you are...

Do you understand that it's painful for a dog to have matted hair, even a small amount? It pulls on the skin and can cause sores. At the very least it's uncomfortable. If you can't get her properly groomed, could you spend some money on a dog brush that is specially designed to loosen mats and get rid of tangles. It costs a lot less than a sideboard - I'm estimating a little less than ONE of those fancy knobs you have sitting in a drawer. Oh, and you'll probably need some scissors as well.

• Sad
  • Heart