Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
More nonsense from her in 2019. “Prostitution and stealing food to survive, 2013”. That would be the same 2013 that she had *checks notes* twenty four authored articles published just in The Guardian- not counting interviews with her etc etc, just the stuff that she wrote. And just in that one paper.

EC6CA157-9F18-4B05-8F05-0061B21D38AC.jpeg

no LIGHTBULBS and no carpets and no fridge for TWO years with a child to take care of alone. The fucking fantasist. That child’s father is either an absolute saint or an absolute idiot to put up with her besmirching him all over the place for her own glory for the past 10+ years.

PS that piece above was published on December 13th 2019. This piece completely contradicting what she says above about having a “child to take care of alone” was published…on December 27th 2019

And why oh why does she need so many people around to “pick up the pieces” time after time. She IS VILE.

FBA027A3-4C6F-4B36-955C-07B061CDF429.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Btw, there’s also questions about money she asked for to do ‘media/presenting training’, non? Never mentioned again until she said she’d rather scoop her eyeballs out with rusty spoons than be on TV?
Also the ‘send me £10.99 to PayPal and I’ll give one of my own books to a food bank’ with no proof that happened?

Let's not forget the time she made a huge deal about giving her bike away to a povvier pov than her and when someone on Insta offered to crowdfund her a new bike, she immediately agreed and posted a link to Paypal. This was years ago

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
And the comments are heating up. The squig who commented that Jack got chased off twitter has just been directed to AwfullyMolly and the podcast.
Screenshot_20221001_164713.jpg

I'm sensing Jack will intervene soon? The narrative is slipping.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I find it surprising she flounced to Instagram after potato-gate because insta is the home of the Arcade Fire pic. You know, the one where she filtered her and her bodyguard so much she made him look like Mr. Potato Head. Like his head is an actual potato (not roasted)
D17CA6F1-5BA6-4972-9116-5271C8EF3F22.jpeg

Lol that middle row! I mean, even if you knew nothing whatsoever about her, this grid just screams “massive twat”

• Haha
Am I right that big Dave got his MBE for services to fostering? If that’s the case, how come Jack’s mum didn’t get one too? Was Dave a brave struggling single parent with nobody to help him- just like his daughter?
Nah. Ma H did the donkey work looking after the house and children, he went to the committee meetings and functions, busy being in charge of man things whilst she was at home cooking tea doing woman things and he therefore got the reward/recognition accordingly.

• Angry
  • Sad

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Remember this?

View attachment 1616026

24/7 job.
House too small (yes, she's talking about the palatial shitty bungalow here).

Lol
It's those comments that reveal her true self. House too small? LFC it's a pretty substantial detached property. My house during lockdown was a half the size terrace and there were 5 of us in it and I considered myself very bloody lucky. Nothing is good enough for her. She sees bigger, which she believes to be better and thinks 'why shouldn't I have that'. It's ludicrous and gross.

• Heart

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
That might have been when she broke 46 of the 26 bones in her foot.
Correction:

47 bones

Screenshot_20220930-221250_Opera.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-10-01 17.35.24.png

It's ok squig, I think she only goes if she's playing povs on Twitter. It'll be deliveries all the way now she's Insta only.

• Haha

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
I think the bit about that being the leading luxury magazine for women in their 30s is in the author’s head. She has byline credits for most of the articles on the site. It wasn’t a good article.

Final word on the cocaine thing (before we get told off by the mods again) - the only reason it came up was bringing lived - and past - experience to speculating about Jack and ❄

No one was saying it was a great thing to do
My final word on the ❄ thing!
#Bootstrapcoke

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
The more I think about her BBC radio Scotland appearance (is it an appearance if it's phone in radio?) and I can't get over her bare faced brazen cheek after all the Twitter and media attention of the past week.

Especially when she had nothing of any substance to add to the conversation. Especially being late. Especially being unprepared. Especially sounding (how can I say) completely wasted.

If it were me, I would be too ashamed to speak to my family, never mind in public. Jack is just shameless.

metroglide

Loving the hats! Had a quick scan on Mumsnet, and found this very perceptive precis in response to a 'bekind' poster. I especially like this "She hasn’t responded to these allegations even though she appears to patrol and rampage her way across twitter shouting about everything else and encouraging pile ons from her supporters."
Screenshot 2022-10-01 at 12.10.00.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

MooBelle

VIP Member
The dog thing really pisses me off. I have longed for a dog for years (grew up with them) but because Mr Beacon and I RENTED, we weren't allowed to have one. We finally own a house, but still thinking seriously about the right timing, breed etc to make sure it fits with our lifestyle. Dogs need stability, calm, discipline, daily grooming for long coats etc etc otherwise they can become very difficult and unhappy/unhealthy. The fact that she seems to be popping off everywhere for days on end without the dog does make me wonder wtf is going on and if it's really hers full time #contenttruther
Jack isn't actually allowed pets in her house either.
A few years ago we had a Frau who knew the landlady. She didn't realise Jack had a rabbit and a cat until someone showed her Jack's SM.
She was not happy. She also knocked out a wall in the outbuilding (Jack refers to it as the shed) and ripped up the kitchen lino.
Again the owner had no clue until it was shown to her. The lino appears to have been replaced and I've got a feeling that shiny new carpet on the stairs may have been because Jack trashed the previous one. The landlady's friend also confirmed Jack was shite at paying rent.
God knows what she things about her getting the dog.
She probably just wants rid and is counting down to March.

• Wow
  • Angry

UnPickled

'Chef' This is what really punches my pumble! I know chefs and they are trained and hard working! How does this chancing grifter fall under this job description?
I'm pages behind and only call myself a former line cook (because I recognise there's a difference, I'm not 'trained', I can chop things and have an out of date food hygiene certificate) BUT it super frustrated me when she posted some kitchen with loads of islands saying 'Imagine how long it would take to clean!' and I'm like... That's smaller than the last kitchen I worked in, 3 people could easily bang it out in 45 minutes, if they'd just been continuously cooking there for the past 12 hours. Because we fucking did.

There may be more of these, I am full of wine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Huh, was just reading that blog post and turns out a relative of my partner knows this woman 🔺 Might have to be nosy next time I see them.

Screenshot 2022-09-30 194830.png

• Wow
Reactions: 75

UnPickled

Babe, same (full of wine). I've not been a chef or professional cook but I am a foodie and have loved cooking, recipe books, magazines etc since I was a teenager and she just cannot cook. There's nothing on her work that shows any inkling of enjoying food, being interested in food, understanding the chemistry and sheer fucking joy of cooking, texture and taste. SHE. CANNOT. COOK. and every day that goes past that a professional chef bigs her up is one too many.
As Matt of the Forearms says, "Terrible"
Yes!! You want a risotto in 15 minutes and can't stir for fucking ages? ORZO. I lightly fry onion and garlic, then add orzo and stock, then kale and peas. One pot wonder. Barely need to look at it. Yes it's more expensive than most pasta, yes, it's not 'rice'. Is it more like risotto than microwave basmati with fish and packet soup?!?! Yes. Is it done when the 32p garlic bread side is out the oven? Yes, yes it is. Aaah!

Don't even get me started on her un-fuckable pizza dough recipe. Warm, but not too hot water. No other reference points. No 'the sort of warm water you'd happily wash a baby in'. Nothing, just warm but not *too* hot. You know how to mess up pizza dough? Getting so worried about too hot that you make too cold. And adding extra dough instead of extra flour because you don't proof read.

I have suppressed many rants.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75