Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m just gonna come out and say it…I think Big Dave looks quite hot here (he’s got lush eyelashes), he reminds me of Martin Shaw of (The Professionals - Doyle 😍) but when he played Judge John Deed

AE8FF3B1-5896-4E1F-83B5-238510036DB9.jpeg

9A9C4D0F-09DC-4D66-89A9-765DDEE9EC0B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
View attachment 1618800
The food is pretty tragic, but this is really quite sad...imagine spending every waking hour planning your next post on Twitter or anywhere. Jack has alienated anyone with any sense from her life and reduced herself to being a laughable cipher of all that is wrong with crappy scammers.
Why is her mouth all crusty 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this when he got his MBE? He’d obviously want to look his best for Her Maj. Being a Marxist and all. 🤔
I mean I’d probs facetune his chins and jawline, get the poppy off and put him in some more Marxist Leninist garb

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Am I right that big Dave got his MBE for services to fostering? If that’s the case, how come Jack’s mum didn’t get one too? Was Dave a brave struggling single parent with nobody to help him- just like his daughter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Am I right that big Dave got his MBE for services to fostering? If that’s the case, how come Jack’s mum didn’t get one too? Was Dave a brave struggling single parent with nobody to help him- just like his daughter?
Oh I assumed it was his service to fire and putting the hot stuff out.

He is not Hot Stuff 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Verrrry good point! (y)

Reactions: 17
He set up an agency to organise placements rather than just foster

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.