Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Down to 711 now, boring post but each row is a ten minute increment, in previous months we’ve seen it knock off 2 at a time every few hours but seeing bigger leaps interspersed with little -1s. Weird! Can believe it’ll be down to that other 695 number Patreon are showing (and ty for sharing this!) tomorrow AM.

80A2735C-DD72-470F-A88F-871A8FA09206.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Why would you show your kid your thot shots. I dont have any thot shots but i am more inclined to show them my baby pics or childhood photos.

No kid wants to see their mum trying and failing to be sexy its weird!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Don't worry Jack, you are safe to go back onto that hellscape, you have squigs like this defending you!
Screenshot_20221001-193119_Twitter.jpg

I

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Quoting myself like the ninny I truly am.

Not sure she did go to Queenie's place re: MBE - I might be mistaking where/when a photo I've seen was taken.
Your avvie pic! 😁 I love Big Mandy. Be a laugh to see her practising her tattooing creations on R Jack. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
This is obviously going in the right direction (good!!), but I can’t help wondering who those 700+ gullible idiots are.
FDDB89E7-7410-43AA-A2CE-52EABBA145F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Tried and failed to find pics of Big Dave getting his MBE.

DID find that he puts his MBE on his TrustPilot. Here’s a DFS review. I’ve squigged him even though we know his name cos I felt it best to. His 3 other reviews are all also 5* and of local businesses/services. I like that. Shame his daughter only cares for Asda.

View attachment 1618674

And doesn’t he look happy with it!
View attachment 1618678
Is that really him?? Or Ray Winstone? o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh and for different reasons
Screenshot_20221001-200212_Chrome.jpg

The food is pretty tragic, but this is really quite sad...imagine spending every waking hour planning your next post on Twitter or anywhere. Jack has alienated anyone with any sense from her life and reduced herself to being a laughable cipher of all that is wrong with crappy scammers.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.