Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But until very recently she was a Ltd company

Reactions: 16
Much more realistic Asda shop for a family (although low on milk - we get through 3 or 4 4 pinters a week) https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

And after it’s gone presumably the handle becomes available ?
Yeah but Jack’s menus include hours and hours of forensic research. And prunes. Who is this imposter with their normal food with texture? Where’s the slop?

I notice this journalist has managed to buy a Mumsnet chicken. One £3 chicken has made a roast plus curry the next day for a family. Perhaps my lot are just greedy shits but there’s nothing but a carcass in our house after Sunday lunch.

Reactions: 54
I honestly feel a bit faint. A house of 6 mostly-kinda-hoarders here and we can't begin to even hold a birthday cake candle to her cluttering, LET ALONE her spending. How can she possibly justify this, even to herself?!!

Reactions: 35
Pink News still have Jack nominated for their awards.

View attachment 1616614
View attachment 1616616

They seem to have learned about ‘wordage’ from Jack herself though. She’s “known” for campaigning on pov stuff (so just “known” for that, not necessarily actually doing anything to effect change) and “has worked particularly closely with issues involving the cost of living crisis” (so not directly ON them or doing anything ABOUT them, just “closely with issues involving” it)

Note that it carefully doesn’t say anything tangible she’s actually done

Almost as if you had to write your own Pink Awards blurb, or she did at least. Makes you think.

Also this from an entity nominating her for an award. Nominating her for an award when they can’t say or point to one single tangible thing she’s done.

Reactions: 53
Is now an appropriate time for me to admit I cannot stand the Tom Jones gif and would be happy if I never saw it again?

On topic: Jack's a dick

Reactions: 70
It's ridiculous. They always collected data per percentile income so what she claimed was ignored was a lie. Christmate clearly told her this with the data, but no she knew better due to an anecdote.

Because of her they went to extra effort to release more data and track value items. All to just show it was unnecessary and her point was void.

The only thing she achieved was wasting public money. Slow ,,

Reactions: 60
The only thing she achieved was wasting public money. Slow ,,
Oh I don't know.
She convinced the easily convinced that she's good at easily convincing the easily convinced.
The first 3 letters of convince is con, conning the easily convinced is the first step to conning the easily conned.

Reactions: 33
I honestly feel a bit faint. A house of 6 mostly-kinda-hoarders here and we can't begin to even hold a birthday cake candle to her cluttering, LET ALONE her spending. How can she possibly justify this, even to herself?!!
The house we bought was previously owned by a semi-hoarder. We filled four 6cy skips of their worthless junk. Send priceless antique-os.

Reactions: 41
I always get the impression she carried on with the scamming, etc, because she always thought to herself; so what, I'm wurf it.

Reactions: 33
I was bored so I twitter searched Three Tin Tender and found a couple of squigs who posted their results over the past few years. Horrifyingly they all look drastically different (but all dire).

@Geetbo, your heroic efforts were noted.

This one was my favourite, posted in 2019.

Reader, squig never did report back on what it tasted like.

Reactions: 89
JM was going to ask Liverpool fc if she could post about it
I think it was this. Space man was asking if he could share it with the CEO (what?).

Jack eventually opened the box and allegedly sent space man photos which he never received.

10th September.

He seemed a bit... demanding.

Reactions: 87
God knows what first squig has made but its got chunks of vegetables and beans in it, so isn't TTT. Looks vile, but it's not that.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.