Jack Monroe #407 I lost hours yesterday learning about a Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she apply a clothes peg to her nostrils every time she is threatened with the meeja? Is this formal training?????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They put stuff in jelly and call it a salad, they've no room to laugh at beans on toast 😂
Americans taking the piss of UK food kinda grates my cheese tbh. Fruit and veg is pretty affordable here for the most part, cheese is actually cheese and fast food/ ready meals have about 10x less chemical additives. For starters.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I've never been a cool girl.
Seeing as I'm a 40+ 6ft tall 15 stone bearded and bald headed bloke...

Where'd I sign up for a frock?
A nice one with "I went to the crappy Bungalow and all I got was this lousy case of food poisoning" written on it..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Jello, sausage and spag hoops abomination.

American vs Brit food - tough choice

1664490400999.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I feel like I'm reading an absolutely gripping book and just realised that there's only 2 pages left..... I got a proper sinking feeling (much like the *ahem* Yorkshire puddings must've had) 🙁
How am I going to fill my days now??

I think im gonna need a support group to see me through this
Babe same.♥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know people have speculated that it's for the healthcare plan with the vet but it still sounds too low. Now I have no idea which vet she might be with, but I use Vets 4 Pets and there is one near Jack. The adult cat plan is £12.50 (which I pay for as well as insurance on nowhere near Jack's income), puppy is £15. Really makes u think.
She has definitely tweeted content had insurance and said only cost a rather low figure - I do believe she has the insurance just lied about the cost a bit

Reactions: 19
Americans taking the piss of UK food kinda grates my cheese tbh. Fruit and veg is pretty affordable here for the most part, cheese is actually cheese and fast food/ ready meals have about 10x less chemical additives. For starters.
I grew up in the states. Chicago. 🔺. Back for 15 years. Food is better in the UK. Definitely not Jack's, though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry to be forensic (it's kind of my flex) but that's not spam she's grating in that clip, it's corned beef to go in her chilli with clamato juice, black tea and cold oily onions 😰
Whoops, you’re so right. Can’t believe I mismeated the corned beef!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Would that really damage Nigella so much that she’d be blackmailed into supporting someone she knew was a grifter? I think everyone knows and accepts that media luvvies have done coke. If Jack had a pic of Nigella snorting a line (what else could the evidence be?) it might dent the perfect hostess reputation but could easily be written off as a mistake in the past.
Yeah but you can only do the prodigal daughter act once or twice and Nigella has had a few coke scandals - Google will turn up allegations turning a blind eye to her cleaner spending £300k on her cards to keep quiet that was alleged in divorce from saatchi and when cleaner prosecuted for theft the defence was with Nigella’s ok’d it

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The more I see of all that furniture the more boggled my mind is. Why would you have so many pieces from the same company, from the same line, so many nearly-identical sideboards and wardrobes and bureaus? It would drive me absolutely bonkers.

And how are there so many rooms in that house? It's like the Cotswold Company set up a showroom in the bleeping Tardis.
I’m pretty sure she buys duplicates if likes stuff - the flower boiler suit - the M&S check shirt recently turns up so often and in creased; I don’t think she washes or irons much but buys 5 things the same - so can’t be questioned as having lots of clothes as all look suspiciously the same and straight out the packet

Jack is primarily a foodie?

She shows people how to "cook fancy"?!?!

Faints
Fancy grated spam - fancy rinsed hoops 🤷‍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.