Jack Monroe #407 I lost hours yesterday learning about a Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice the comments have been turned off for all of the posts on her IG feed.
I winder if she is under strict social media instruction by her agents?
That's normal for her to have comments off on there. I doubt she's under strict instruction from anyone. They may be advising her, but given what her behaviour is always like it doesn't seem like anyone ever has any firm rules with her.

Reactions: 33
Are you a spaceman? 🧑‍

Reactions: 27
Nah she’s more Daniella Westbrook.
She very often looks really pretty, but nevertheless she strongly reminds me of various ages of Steve Buscemi in a lot of her pictures. I've included a photo of him as a youth here because #bekind

Reactions: 35
@That Forensic Man a few more additions for the Spenny List:

£300 print

And 400+ Christmas baubles(!) Fraus at the time triangulated a cross section as being from John Lewis, Gisela Graham and Oliver Bonas, all in the range of £5 - £7.50 each. None of the others look like Home Bargains or Wilko either, so...£1,000 at a conservative estimate?

Reactions: 53
Thread title nomination

Reactions: 29
That's normal for her to have comments off on there. I doubt she's under strict instruction from anyone. They may be advising her, but given what her behaviour is always like it doesn't seem like anyone ever has any firm rules with her.
I still am aghast and loving tbf she has an agent. An agent who clearly has just let her run away with her own SM. Has she just given up on her?

Reactions: 30
That unit to the left hand side of the tree isn’t this is it? Only spotted it because I literally favourited it on the JL app last night (have since decided against it in favour of a less dowdy bench lol).

Reactions: 48
Others maintain that the name change and the jumping on the gender identity bandwagon is inseparable from the rest of it, and quite illuminating. What I find is that if those who are adherents of gender identity political beliefs can on the one hand advocate that people’s identities can not be questioned - that people are who they say they are - then when a grifter inadvertantly highlights the unintended consequences of that position, it’s reasonable to scrutinise both Jack’s motives and the context in which a political movement makes it taboo to question a claim someone makes about their identity.
Jesse and Katie are GC (to some extent) and that’s a lens they’re always going to view this through. For some of us, it’s crucial to recognise that a movement that claims that questioning unfalsifiable statements is taboo will *always* provide a safe space for grifters

Reactions: 64
Americans can start asking questions about full English/Irish breakfasts after they explain why they eat scones with gravy

Did anyone manage to triangulate the squishy sofa she's sleeping on and the velvet sofabed she gave to a friend and all the billions of cushions?

Reactions: 14
As someone who’s had issues with coke, you are spot on in my opinion and I have been convinced of the exact same thing ever since I stumbled across all of this.

I also have no idea how much she must do. I’ve done it daily at times. I’ve been around people who’ve been awake solidly for days on end doing vast quantities and they don’t sound like jack.
Her behaviour also adds up to a mahooooosive habit.

Any idea when her “eating disorder” started? I’ve had one since I was a child. So I’m not saying no one who does coke has one but it does stop you getting hungry. I only know one person who still has an appetite on it (she can eat on any drug).

Has anyone else been blocked by that green books account despite having never interacted with them? I liked the sound of them aside from the support of Jacko, but I've been blocked. Weird.

Reactions: 31
I would like to like this a thousand times over - and will probably be banished to the gender forum for doing so. Rules is rules. But it's a really good point.

Reactions: 32
Has anyone else been blocked by that green books account despite having never interacted with them? I liked the sound of them aside from the support of Jacko, but I've been blocked. Weird.
i used to live around the corner from its old location, the guy running it seems well meaning but dim, basically imagine any thirsty leftie man ontwitter and that’s him. I suspect he signs up to blocklists and the like

Reactions: 35
It looks like there might be a "false narrative push" coming from some "bot" accounts on Twitter, that are all linking to the recent video that references the 2015 issues.

For anyone that doesn't know how this works, there are websites where you can buy posts, followers, likes retweets etc, and these are the type of accounts will be used to fulfil those requirements.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is nothing more that a very poor attempt at "reputational management".

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.