Jack Monroe #407 I lost hours yesterday learning about a Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there’s me thinking this was a new 10 page thread about sideboards. Do we think this is the real reason for The Great Potato Flounce of ‘22? How many listeners do these guys get? I wonder if it’s on my Amazon music…

Reactions: 31
This is just like Christmas morning.

Reactions: 32
I didn't realise any grandparents were from Wales? Bit concerning if they have got that wrong from the start in the description.
I know Americans are not great at European geography (I'm not great at American geography myself, mind you), and I can understand the Essex-Exeter mix up because of the similarity, but if they mixed up Wales and Cyprus, honestly...

Reactions: 27
Oh lordy. Between Jack and Liz local radio must feel like it's Christmas.

Reactions: 27
I just said "hey google play BBC Scotland radio"

It started talking about an expert panel coming up to help with the cost of living, I thought that's not my Jack!

And it isn't. She's giving some money saving tips later. They say live it'll be live

Reactions: 66
THE EMIN PRINT WE SAW WAS NOT IN JACK'S HOUSE, FFS.

HOW MANY MORE TIMES?!

*aneurysm*

Also, Jack might claim to have an original Emin but we have seen ZERO evidence of it.

Reactions: 71
I might be wrong but that's quite a good weight for a 30weeker?

Reactions: 23
Sorry just on chips - there are quite a few chip meetings in London and monthly chips are a v big deal ime. The zone 4/5 meetings that tend to have the same regulars ask if there’s any big birthdays coming up to order in those annual chips but monthlies and a couple of years are always in stock.

I’d imagine she attends London meetings in areas she’s likely to meet useful or affluent people.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.