Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
About how she turns a kidney bean burger into a soup then into a goulache then into a chili. The whole thing made zero sense. Apparently you can just chain all your meals together forever.
So basically Jack’s repulsive patronizing ‘meal solutions’ (I hesitate to call them recipes) are the food equivalent of the human centipede?

Shame on the BBC for still giving her a platform to spout this useless bollox too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

KweanOfMean

This ridiculous. She's turning a bolognese into a goulash and then into a chill by adding spices or dark chocolate. How is that saving money?
She's a fucking nutsack, those dishes all have completely different flavour profiles - they are not interchangeable

• Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I couldn't go back off to sleep, so popped on here and lo we have some early hours drama! Ooh dear Jack! Guessing the usual creep back to twitter isn't going to happen for a while longer..? 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
Except this time no one will believe her or give two shits.

The most delicious thing about all this is that she brought it all on herself publishing that stupid pityme blog and she still hasn’t had the sense to delete it. You probably could have kept quietly grifting on Jack, but you thought it would get you more attention and cashos, and now it’s like the proverbial balloon, that one extra blow and KABOOM. You blew yourself up!
Yep, honestly without HH2 I’d have just carried on seeing her as a slightly annoying attention seeker on Twitter, and just carried on scrolling on past. HH2 made me thing ‘hang on a minute, this makes no sense’ and then I found myself here. She’s brought about her own downfall and I suspect she knows it. A grift too far.

• Wow
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I got into coke hanging out around the UK comedy circuit in my 20s. Everyone was on it. I honestly cringe to think of it now. Thankfully I was shamed by a very good friend of mine who helped me take a long look at myself and I haven't touched the stuff in years.

Thanks Fraus for listening along to BBC Scotland today and sparing the ears of those of us that didn't! You're all treasures.

Wonder what will pop up after the podcast? Exciting times for fans of grifters getting their long deserved comeuppance! 🤓

• Heart
  • Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
To all the Bravehearted Fraus and Herrs listening to radio tartan all morning - consider yourselves honorary Scots ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Nurseali

VIP Member
At work we can't call out even the most blatant of addiction in service users.
However, what we CAN say is that they 'present' as being intoxicated.
So we can't say 'service user was drunk' but we can say 'service user appeared to be drunk. They stunk of booze and slurred their words'
So saying 'Jack Monroe presents as a person who appears to be off of their tits on coke' is absolutely fine.
Haha I love the wording we have to do.
Patient appeared to be upset as he pulled his cannula out and tried to throw his own faeces at my face.

• Haha
  • Wow

MarzBarzie

Just jumping from one group to another and I’m ENRAGED to hear her on my car radio. This is my aneurysm! Who the actual fuck DOESN’T look in their cupboards before going for their messages?

• Haha

Nurseali

VIP Member
What I love about the past few weeks is having proper links and articles to direct people.
It's okay telling friends what she is like etc but after so long you sound like it's a personal thing.
Sending friends articles where it's in black and white and factual is so good 💃
Never send them here... This is my safe place thanks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Janet's just said that you can't go into the baker's and buy just one roll, 'they'd look at you like you were mad'.

Um, no they wouldn't, Janet, they'd pop one in a paper bag for you and charge you 20p or whatever, that's literally how bakers work.
My local bakery must think I'm a raving fucking lunatic then

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Her whole career was based on a house of cards anyway. I think the only way she can come out of this is by rebranding, somehow. But I'm just not sure how she could do that without acknowledging any of the criticisms.
She needs to stop with the 'prestige' gigs she only turns up for - meeting Jay Rayner, flying to Dublin for an interview, awards ceremonies, dinners with Google bosses - whilst pretending that it is activism and campaigning.
She needs to show the hidden stuff she does. If there actually is hidden stuff she does 🙄 The foodbank work, the working with prisoners etc. If it exists.
I can only think her career might be salvaged by getting back to grassroots.
And addressing patreon obviously.

Reactions: 58
She very often looks really pretty, but nevertheless she strongly reminds me of various ages of Steve Buscemi in a lot of her pictures. I've included a photo of him as a youth here because #bekind

View attachment 1613692
She went through a phase of fancying him earlier this year. We concluded it was because he looks like her. So basically she fancies herself, like Buffalo Bill. She also said during some interview that she would eat herself 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
Excuse me, but WTF is with all the magnetic spice holders on the side of Le Fridge? Fine dining establishments with three Michelin stars don't have that many spices in their kitchens. That excessive display just screams "tell me you don't know anything about cooking or recipes without telling me that you don't know anything about cooking or recipes".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Yes, both have been cancelled for allegedly being bigots. They have lost work and been genuinely harassed and ostracised for their written work. Which seems to consist of "hold on a second, is this really the best approach".

I honestly hope that the canal will bring their capacity for critical evaluation to this. Their reputation is as ill-deserved as Jack's is warranted.
Jesse has been subject to the worst kind of threats you can imagine (really…he has posted screengrabs ) for investigations that question whether teenagers should always be encouraged to transition through hormones and surgery. I would say he is pretty moderate on trans issues but he’s been absolutely viciously targeted.

He and Katie are a bit irreverent but really not bigoted.

• Heart

5Alive

From the last thread. This is about the SMEG fridge.

She upgraded the gifted one. She now has the £2,000 American style side by side four door fridge freezer. The new SMEG is so big it wouldn't fit in her kitchen and has to stay in the 3rd hall adjacent to the (not) spiral staircase.
How many staircases does an average bungalow have in Southend? It seems everything i thought i knew about bungalows (they don't have stairs) is wrong. Maybe it's a Northern thing. I bet bungalows in Cornwall are on 4 floors.

• Haha
  • Heart

TbilisiPeach

Chatty Member
I can’t say too much but a well known glossy women’s lifestyle mag has just put out a comment request, on the media database I use, for response to the Medium article on Jack.
Is it Heat? Is Heat still in print? They could revive the circle of shame but just put it around her food.

• Haha
  • Heart