Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Others maintain that the name change and the jumping on the gender identity bandwagon is inseparable from the rest of it, and quite illuminating. What I find is that if those who are adherents of gender identity political beliefs can on the one hand advocate that people’s identities can not be questioned - that people are who they say they are - then when a grifter inadvertantly highlights the unintended consequences of that position, it’s reasonable to scrutinise both Jack’s motives and the context in which a political movement makes it taboo to question a claim someone makes about their identity.
Jesse and Katie are GC (to some extent) and that’s a lens they’re always going to view this through. For some of us, it’s crucial to recognise that a movement that claims that questioning unfalsifiable statements is taboo will *always* provide a safe space for grifters
I'm not saying it shouldn't have been brought up altogether; I'm not GC at all and even I recognise that her gender identity is something that can potentially be examined within the wider context of her identity bingo tactics/using marginalised groups as shields to deflect scrutiny. It's more the placement of it; filling the ten minutes of your content that anyone can access without paying with talk about her claimed transness/saying why you don't think the term deadnaming applies to her, when she's known to bat away any criticism with cries of transphobia, possibly wasn't the best decision they could have made.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Oh my God. I'm just listening to it just now. They're just getting stuck into the horrible food.

OH GOD OH GOD: Tracksuit Jeremy Kyle quote!
such a shame this is for primo subscribers only. That restricts the audience hugely. I don’t think Jack will have any comeback against BARpod. Jesse has been accused of such terrible things that anything Jack can say will be water off a Duck’s back.

I think sometimes they release primo episodes more broadly? Or else I’ll have to subscribe!

I just saw an article describing the podcasters as GC, no idea if that's correct (not a podcast frau)? But if even semi true, yes that will likely be the angle she'll go with to discredit them.
They question some aspects of trans ideology (eg the need for teens to have surgery), which is enough to get them labelled genocidal TERFS, but they’re actually very respectful of trans identity in my opinion.

Also yeah Katie is actually a lesbian unlike Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
I know Fraus have been told off for counting (their own) chairs, teeth and spoons but I'm hoping the new counting is deemed acceptable because it highlights her spending habits whilst declaring herself the poorest pixie ever?

• Heart
  • Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
I am SO curious about the Essex Police thing - she kept tagging them in on Twitter so presumably they have had some involvement. But surely they can't have a Celebrity Squad going when police these days don't even have the resources to investigate real crimes like burglary?!
Someone got an email from them confirming there there was no such squad, I think it's on here a couple of threads back. Essex Police did come out and visit her a few months back but she claimed that was a malicious report at the time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Silly cow talking about ppl living by themselves without children betraying her stupid story that she’s a single parent.

She sounds… elderly?

• Haha
  • Wow

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
The VBI thing blew a ton of self aggrandizing smoke up her arse. All those blue ticks doing their performative charity work, holding her up like Simba. Nigella plugging her Patreon to support such important 'work'. All we could do was watch on in awe, sure as hell nothing would ever be produced. That's what made her think she could get away with HH2.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cantthinkofausername

What exactly do we think happened to make her go from unashamedly showing off her impressive array of material possessions to the creative writing of HH2? It was quite the change of direction.
I don't think it was anything specific. She's probably just used to having expensive stuff that it's the norm.to her, and she doesn't understand how it looks to 'normal' people. People who can only afford Primark and have to wear it till it falls apart. Who have to superglue their only pair of shoes together. People who actually have to pawn their jewellry to feed their kids then can't afford to redeem it.
If she understood how it looks she would have been more careful about revealing her possessions on social media. No one ever had to know about her furniture or her diamond rings. All she had to do was run her SM professionally.

• Heart

Nurseali

VIP Member
To say she loves asda she hasn't once mentioned their new rewards scheme. I do my top up shop in there, spend about £20 a week ish, sometimes do my main shop. In 3 weeks I have over £8 as rewards. She should know this and be promoting stuff like this completely.

• Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
I get 1 crusty roll and 1 jam doughnut from my local bakery and get change from a pound! That's why I go to the bakery rather than the supermarket. Just like I go to the butchers to buy 1 chicken breast or 4 sausages etc...
My local Sainsbury's, Tesco and Lidl all have bakery counters that you can buy just one bread roll from.

• Haha

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
This is such joy to listen to — two people from completely outside the Jackoverse encountering and explaining her to a new audience. I’ve thought this before but surely SHE IS SUNK?

lolol at Katie’s British accent. “More bread and jam Mummy” - that’s British for Mommy

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I agree. I also think as Content is a crossbreed Jack needs to find an experienced groomer who can understand her coat as it’s not either a classic poodle or retriever coat. It doesn’t even look like the typical doodle poo “loose perm” type coat, to be honest it looks like a bit of a nightmare mix of corse, Matt prone and shaggy.
Jack is not the type to walk Content anywhere as much as the breed needs. Her nails will need doing too. Plus, wet grass and autumn leaves=grubby dogs, bet the poor thing has a pong to her too.

Jack needs banning from pet ownership.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
pshhhhhhhhhh turns out I’m a good little Frau all my life I thought that coke and amphetamine are the same thing!?
Oh babe. Amphetamines are much cheaper and therefore ideal for the POORS #moneysavingtips

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
Haven't commented on these threads for a while, but have been watching (as my occasional like or haha reaction to posts will show), but re: rtialin, as I may have said before, I was prescribed it between the ages of 8 till 18.

I will say it definitely helped my concentration, but 1) I weighed 9 stone 8 when I left secondary school. I'm a ~5'11 bloke. That looks *very* skinny, and I had a ridiculously large appetite, and 2) by the end of that period I used to feel sick if I went a couple of days without taking it (I didn't usually have it at weekends or school holidays). I don't recommend that.

This post is not a comment on anyone else and is intended solely as a relevant anecdote.

• Heart