Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disregarding the rest of your comment (sorry) to say WTF about that dish of whatever-the-actual-fuck it is! I've seen the pic before but didn't really take any notice of the food (think we were discussing the egg chairs at the time). THIS WOMAN CANNOT COOK! If it's porridge, it's burnt. Baked overnight oats? Burnt. Grey tapioca breakfast? Burnt. Remnants of the cat's/budgie's litter tray? Burnt.
Seriously, can she cook ANYTHING that looks pleasing to the eye? Like, EVER?
Sorry for shouting but Jack Monroe arse is a fecking big fraud!

https://giphy.com/3o85xnoIXebk3xYx4Q

Reactions: 22
But they look so uncomfortable!!we bought lovely padded faux leather ones from Dunelm - about £80 each and they're comfy as fuck. Not the cheapest, but so nice to sit and loll after a yummy dinner.
I read this right after a comment about the squatty potty and briefly thought it was a continuation of that, was picturing the Beacon household lined up side by side on faux leather squatty potties after dinner .

Reactions: 38
“Gills full of spores”
Well that’s me never eating mushrooms again
I once ate soup this colour in a cafe. I don't know how to
but let's just say my digestion system didn't process tge soup

Reactions: 20
I have full body shuddered twice in the few mins since I clapped eyes on that 'breakfast'

Reactions: 18
Excellent list Mr Forensic.
For newbies and lurkers, the final photo is a picture of Jack taking a photo in the first of her hallways.
She has three. Hallways that is.
The one in the photo is the first hallway.
The picture that we often show of the archway with the birds, foliage and fairy lights is the second, inner, hallway and it has a Victorian fireplace and picture rail where she keeps SB'S toys out of his reach.
Then you have the third hallway with the stairs that are not spiral.
The 'shitty bungalow 'is truly a hovel.

Reactions: 40
THAT’S IT! it’s the same range as her dressers so makes sense. Two more pieces of Cotswold same range here too

The one she’s ‘posing’ on

And in the background with the microwave on it

Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but all the newer fraus wow reacts to jack's spendy ways are giving me life!

like, what did you think the patreon money was going on? it sure as shit wasn't hoops

she lives in a huge house that she's crammed full of expensive goods, but now is for some reason practising living in a smaller property. I'll never get over this

Reactions: 81
How is all this cheapo working-class furniture going to fit into the one-bedroom flat that she's moving into when she can get out of the terrible contract that's been making her pay 95% of her income on rent for the shitty bungalow?

It's all so odd, because there's nothing wrong with having been poor, gotten famous for it, and then become (returned to) middle-class. You can be a middle-class anti-poverty campaigner, there'd be nothing wrong with that. But no, Jack has to be the poorest of the poor, too poor to spend £1 on shampoo, feeding the five thousand on £20 a year. It's really offensive to the poors she claims to represent, and pandering to both the right (can feed a family on 9p a day) and the media left (look how she suffers!).

Reactions: 56
I don't put jelly in mine.

I thought Americans were obsessed with putting jelly in all sorts of things including jello salad?
Some are. LDS or Mormons are jello salad MASTERS. And yes Americans will put anything into jello--but not the other way around. To me, trifle is cake, custard, whipped cream, fruit, fruit sauce, booze--unless your religion forbids--but not jelly/jello. Maybe that's why we Americans don't eat a lot of trifle, period. It was considered a boozy dessert and lots of abstemious Americans said, "Hell no I won't corrupt my family with the demon alcohol." So we came to trifle late and got our recipes from food magazines that did not approve of jello desserts.

Reactions: 17
@Vinbisha , OMG, I have just clocked (no pun) that this is her ugly watch on your profile pic. I missed it doing one of my sloppy grunks and this is indeed awful.
But thankspaceyou !
It is! Doesn't it look happy? I call him Ticky.
I must take this opportunity to thank the Frau who screenshot this as I don't think I did at the time and that was very remiss of me.

Reactions: 24
I feel this. There are 6 of us in a pretty tight space- a lot smaller than Jack's, for starters- mostly ND ('diagnosed'/ 'severe' lol) and most of us are natural clutterers. Even so, I have to really keep a tight rein on everything- making sure surfaces are clear, and most used areas never get dirty or overly cluttered or we'd go insane. The amount of stuff Jack has makes me feel panicky, but the amount of MONEY she's spent on that (pointless, unnecessary) stuff makes me feel physically sick.

Reactions: 29
Jack better come back to twitter before we triangulate every bit of tat in her house the running total must be about 30k by now…!!

Reactions: 42
Did anyone ever evaluate the Emin?

Reactions: 14
Why are all her light fittings covered in foliage?! There's no need to create all these fire hazards from fake plants, especially when you have an actual garden!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.