Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has cooked Three Tin Tender from that “book” I can confidently state that it is not redeemable.
I think about this a lot. Thank(space)you for all that you do @Geetbo you inspire me every day. I can’t bring myself to recreate food but enjoyed making the “shower gel” has she suggested anything else household? I’ve no fires to light with my plughole hairs…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Flying monkeys in full force.

Screenshot_20220925_222521.jpg
Screenshot_20220925_222552.jpg
Screenshot_20220925_222622.jpg
Screenshot_20220925_222644.jpg
Screenshot_20220925_222738.jpg
Screenshot_20220925_222816.jpg
Screenshot_20220925_222846.jpg

This one is my favourite.
Screenshot_20220925_222715.jpg

"What are you in for?"
"I said some roast potatoes were shite on twitter"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 197
Its just another way of starting a pile on. I know there are rules about crossover but when she blocked me on twitter it went like this. I start to use twitter again, small(V SMALL) account, no name, I dont want to alarm her so I use my name in a direct message responding to the asda campaign. She immediately has a temper tantrum about organised trolls, I can assure you I had not been online in any form of social media for nearly four years before that message, it was just that I was online and thought I'd ask if it was PR.

THen I take it at face value she doesnt wish to comment, and she starts escalating, the thing with the rinsed spaghetti hoops blows up, which is just disgusting and by the time she has done open PR with ASDA Service team playing along, with a selfy where she has 'chavved it up' in hoops and stonewashed jeans, I politely ask if this is PR. Because there is supposed to be no misunderstanding. Ignored. I accept this and only when I challenge her gross statements about having coroners reports does she respond. I refuse to engage further right up until the point where she is singing in the toilet. I refuse to participate because she seems to be having a bit of meltdown. She blocks, replies to me as if she hasnt so people will look at my feed in hope I get a pile on. That thing with her mum is just about instigating pile ons. That squig who is a patreon having his business shitposted because he complained is what that looks like.

She is backing herself further and further into a corner like that gif with the dog sat in the house on fire she posted.
I think this is thing she does. Replies to blocked people as if they aren’t after looking at relies via her socks. I don’t know if blocking her back makes any difference?

Reactions: 34
I think about this a lot. Thank(space)you for all that you do @Geetbo you inspire me every day. I can’t bring myself to recreate food but enjoyed making the “shower gel” has she suggested anything else household? I’ve no fires to light with my plughole hairs…
Indoor garden lights of course
Making bubble bath in a slow cooker
Making bath salts with table salt + herbs (any will do, they are interchangeable)
Putting a baking sheet over the sink to keep your washing up water warm
If you don't have any plughole hairs you can also use dryer lint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Was Jack picking on her disabled mum when she was heavily implying her mum made her undertake measures to get rid of her birthmark? Or is it just roast potatoes that disabled people can’t be criticised about?

Also. Flashbacks to Ol’ JM telling a man with special needs to “get fucked” anyone?

• Sad
Reactions: 79
Indoor garden lights of course
Making bubble bath in a slow cooker
Making bath salts with table salt + herbs (any will do, they are interchangeable)
Putting a baking sheet over the sink to keep your washing up water warm
If you don't have any plughole hairs you can also use dryer lint
YESSSSSSSSS ON IT

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear a squig said the roast potatoes looked “dire”.
This is so telling. Jack’s mums roasted potatoes and her disability are completely unrelated.
Her auto response is to deflect and use the disabilities as a shield in her own sphere and now she’s doing it with her mum too.
It is shameful. You should be ashamed of yourself Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
So when she uses the word “chef”, she means it in the sense of “not in any way an actual chef, but sometimes fucks about with ingredients.”

In that case, I am also a chef. Also a seamstress because I badly sewed a wonky hem today. I’m also Alan Titchmarsh, because I dragged the lawn mower around.
I don't think even Jack has ever had the audacity to describe herself as a chef (happy to be proven wrong though and will laugh and laugh and laugh).

She's Bootstrap Cook, not that she can feckin cook so it's still false advertising.

Reactions: 32
I reckon from your name that we’re from the same area, and we always get a bad rep for being tight-fisted in our neck of the woods! Please don’t beat yourself up, we live and learn. And as I said to Moxie yesterday, this is Jack’s niche, this is her thing and she’s pretty good at being a grifting sheister.

Don’t beat yourself up. What goes around comes around and I think the house of cards is getting closer and closer to collapse ❤
One of the people Jack met yesterday was, I think, involved with one of the first tantrums we witnessed about her taking money/goods from those less well off (almost 2 years ago). Winter fuel allowance being paid forward but Jack GAVE IT BACK angry she'd been called out. Obviously a very forgiving frau who really deserves better than Jack as a mate.

My neighbour has recently been part of a scam and she couldn't speak highly enough of those at Action Fraud, they constantly reassure that it can happen to literally anyone even the most tech savvy, you're not stupid, scams etc are getting so sophisticated, do not beat yourself up. The shame that goes along with it is the worst and stops many from taking matters further/reporting.

I've been following along since DKL days (hardly said much then) but damn the no renaming rule nobbled me (too identifiable 😡) so I deactivated for total reinvention which lost me my Dec 2019 joining date 😓.

Bit rambly but broken my 🦆 as I'm finally in real time 👍 and hello 👋 all.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
That is actually really shocking when laid out like that. THAT is what she is realying on. A number of twitter accounts challenging her in recent weeks have found themselves on receiving end of that, in their dms and lashing out at real lives. Its disgusting to see.

• Angry
Reactions: 52
YES SQUIG. (See Jack, yet another fan not giving unqualified approval to your shite).

C2FE20D4-BAC4-4D6D-9E92-BAA14F041AC2.jpeg

Anyway, I feel simultaneously seen and attacked by the roasties discourse. As I LOVE ROAST POTATOES SO HARD. Ahem.

I have previously expressed my shock and horror at Jack excluding them from a roast. Then when a dear Frau told me it was from Christmas dinner I had conniptions.

Jack is clearly singling me out for revenge. I see you, Jack.

Can I just add, purely randomly, that I also LOVE CHARITY UPDATES SO HARD. So Jack, if you want to show me that you can do charity updates better than me, GO FOR IT.

🔺 FrankReagan charity update. I have 3 direct debits to charity a month - Age Concern, Macmillan and National Trust. Under £20 the lot. Used to be more but I’ve tightened my belt. National Trust will probably go soon as I’ve visited the places I wanted to go and I’m bored with laughing at the prices in their cafes and shops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This is so telling. Jack’s mums roasted potatoes and her disability are completely unrelated.
Her auto response is to deflect and use the disabilities as a shield in her own sphere and now she’s doing it with her mum too.
It is shameful. You should be ashamed of yourself Jack.

Yep. Manipulative, self serving, nasty behaviour.

I’m autistic - don’t question me
My lawyer is Jewish - don’t question me
My mother is disabled - don’t question me
My father is mother Theresa reincarnated - don’t question me
I have a child - don’t question me
I’m a lesbian - don’t question me
I’m trans - don’t question me
I have ADHD - don’t question me
I’ve been in abusive relationships - don’t question me
I’ve got an ouchy shoulder - don’t question me
I’m working class - don’t question me

Baaaaaaallllls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 124
Well for anyone watching that needed evidence of Jack's Flying Monkeys.. She's handed over with filthy hands on a cracked square plate. 👍

Reactions: 38
Can someone get on to the specialty Jack monroe investigation crack squad team down at the met to let them know…erm….that someone mildly criticised Jacks mams roastie potatoes pls?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her fans are utterly unhinged. Who knew criticism of someone's roasties could elicit such a reaction?

Screenshot_20220925-225323_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220925-225350_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220925-225404_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220925-225413_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.