Jack Monroe #403 It’s hard to believe anything Jack Monroe says anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Martin Lewis was behind everyone claiming their bank charges back, which was immense. We got over 2000 from that and banks dont charge the same way they used to. He is open and honest about his business dealings and the money he has made, as far as I know. I actually like him a alot.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
I think Martin Lewis was behind everyone claiming their bank charges back, which was immense. We got over 2000 from that and banks dont charge the same way they used to. He is open and honest about his business dealings and the money he has made, as far as I know. I actually like him a alot.
I’m glad he remains a good’un. I would crumble if he turned out evil

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She's TOO POOR to get a tax break, the government are personally attacking HER.
Someone would've to explain the concept of actually paying tax first anyway...
That was a bit bitchy, soz.

It's definitely on the list of words she doesn't use outside of typing on the internet. Imagine her squawking 'pal', 'aye' or 'wee' like a patronising Anne Widdicombe with a stomach cramp.
Someone should hit her gently (no harm wished, comedy image!!) with a feather duster every time she uses *wee*. Makes me grind my teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And here was me expecting some detail or nuance from this experienced political commentator. She should definitely run the country 🙄

View attachment 1599713

She'll drone on endlessly with long threads about nothingness, but when there's lots of derail to chew over she says nothing but one single tweet to say it's tit. And she's supposed to be great at offering an alternative?
Oh and I’d bet Jack would be just as outraged if this announcement had been made when she was with one of her wealthy partners…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1599796

STOP THE PERSECUTION OF LITTLE JACK.
Sorry, God forgive me (🙏), truly too funny for words.

There's going to be one of 2 outcomes here:

- another FOI reveal proving yet again, Jack Monroe has LIED
- a reveal that public money is being wasted on Z listers' fragile egos, which is not a good look for a so called poverty campaigner to be a part of when she should be pushing for that money to be spent on looking after people.
Love this SO much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
+ he is married to the fabulous Lara Lewington. Jack can only dream...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just went to look at this other one since you reminded me and their entire account has been suspended. This is a professional who'd done a load of FOIs into learning disability services in the past :confused:

View attachment 1599813
Unsure if it's been pointed out yet or not but if you look into it it says "Account closed at user request". I presume that the person didn't realise that their name would be on it and panicked and asked for their account to be removed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I don't know where this will fall on the thread, but just because I brought it up a few times in the JM threads, I had to say goodbye to my cat, Nigella, who I adopted back in 2013 when Nigella Lawson wasn't ya know, aligning herself with Jack.

I have no regrets about naming my cat Nigella, she made that name her own, but damn if it isn't annoying to see the inspiration behind her name align herself with someone I detest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 113
1978# truther
Big Dave army
Mum norn Irish
Toddler JM helps out at long kesh
starts dirty protest
cooks food
Causes hunger strikes
Bobby tells her hunger hurts

one for the kids and apologies, drunk

Reactions: 13
And here was me expecting some detail or nuance from this experienced political commentator. She should definitely run the country 🙄

View attachment 1599713

She'll drone on endlessly with long threads about nothingness, but when there's lots of derail to chew over she says nothing but one single tweet to say it's tit. And she's supposed to be great at offering an alternative?
Bet she nicked even that crappy little apercu from somewhere. Monroe don’t do originality. Anyone checked her likes?
She'll be buzzing about daddy being able to buy even more houses.
she‘ll be absolutely howling and clawing that she’s bought before the Stamp Duty level uplift for first time buyers came in OR she’ll be howling and clawing that all her money is tied up in sideboards and used nosebags and she can’t take advantage.

PLUS what bleeping large companies bring minor fake pov celebs in last minute to present ideas. NONE, that’s not how they work Jack, you were a lazy procrastinating tit and left everything to the last minute as per bloody usual you ungrateful waste of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The origin of the quote is a rising tide lifts all boats. Now, I'm just throwing some conjecture out there, but boat loving, coast guard volunteer Papa H may have uttered this quote today, and Jack, our ever plagiarising pixie thought 'clout'. She made it cooler and edgier by using swearsies though. So alt, pal.
I think she said one of the women she visited in Tanzania told her the “rising tide lifts all ships” saying, she had a phase of chucking it out every few tweets a while back.

Perhaps the 💩 version has been waiting patiently for deployment, like when she wrote Q Cucks Klan on her stunt notepad made of wallpaper, a month after the whole internet had heard it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't know where this will fall on the thread, but just because I brought it up a few times in the JM threads, I had to say goodbye to my cat, Nigella, who I adopted back in 2013 when Nigella Lawson wasn't ya know, aligning herself with Jack.

I have no regrets about naming my cat Nigella, she made that name her own, but damn if it isn't annoying to see the inspiration behind her name align herself with someone I detest.
So sorry, @queenfeline. It's just heartbreaking when that time comes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.