Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you have to do campaigning to be campaigner of the year?

Anyway, I’m baffled to learn that the person who needs to boil soap to make shower gel has been in receipt of 2 book advances recently! That’s likely enough to put down on a house. What chance to any of us have.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
That book cover may be my aneurysm. She makes out she’s this quirky rebel fighting against the system but when it comes to selling her book she’s gone for a very inoffensive style to appeal to as many people as possible. And it’s not even as if she’s doing it to help the POORS cos they won’t be able to afford the book.

Also just to confirm I don’t want her to stop breathing. Tbh I don’t really care if she doesn’t refund patreon I didn’t sign up for it (sorry - but true). I’m just here for a read when I need to drown out real life for a bit and really it’s you guys that make me come back not her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m another Lidl shopping Frau, apart from their ready meals, which seem to be universally awful, I don’t find much difference between the quality of Lidl and other supermarket own brands. I really dislike Asda though, nothing to do with Jack, ours always seems actively grubby and either sparsely stocked or weirdly cluttered depending on what aisle you’re in.
Our lidl is great, the luxury pies are nice as are the woodfired pizzas. We love the bakery stuff. We also love the ifake magnum ice creams

The quality is great

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"Thrifty Kitchen is Jack Monroe’s bumper collection of over 120 brand-new, delicious, low-cost recipes, plus household tricks guaranteed to save you money.
Number-one bestselling author and campaigner, Jack is the UK’s well-loved expert on budget cooking. Through the gorgeous recipes and straightforward advice in Thrifty Kitchen, she proves that you don’t need to sacrifice on flavour or settle for lacklustre meals when you’re spending less.
Featuring everything from warming curries and a hearty pie to tasty sauces and indulgent puds, this must-have cookbook shows how easy it can be to turn basic ingredients into nourishing, mouth-watering meals that you and your wallet will love."

I actually might buy this. I bet I would laugh myself inside out.
Tasty sauces? Has she learned how to bleeping make one, at last?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Behind, but has anyone photoshopped this yet to amend to “GRIFTY KITCHEN”?
They have now

1663878970585.png

Don't tell Jack but I've acquired this TATTLE EXCLUSIVE first look at one of the featured money-saving recipes from Grifty Kitchen 🤫

I can’t claim to be familiar with all of these but asking people to vote for you over something like Kyiv Pride is something else.
I consider asking people to vote for you to be just not cricket full stop. Plus this explains the timeline 'cleanse' and recent OTT theatrics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I for one am looking forward to Jack Monroe's Thief-ty Kitchen.
That could work, Patreon scams, shoplifting tips, how to wangle a food bank referral when not eligible, convincing friends and family to chip in, picking up sugar mummy/daddy on tinder tips, scamming old ladies with cancer/feed my kiddy begging stories, begging blog tips, skipping rent payments excuses, cunning middle class egos…. And a final section on what lovely things you can buy if follow the steps diamonds, posh makeup, houses, designer dogs, Vivienne Westwood gowns …

• Haha
Reactions: 40
“is pink news dumb” is like the Blade Runner voight kampff test to tell if you’re gender critical
anyone who doesn’t think it’s dumb is a fully paid up idiot. I don’t think you have to be gender critical to note that it’s a credulous,unreliable outlet that’s lost any ethical compass it had.

Reactions: 43
Oh that’s priceless!!
God spare us, it's hardly like she couldn't have edited the image file to add the apostrophe, re-saved it and uploaded it to TeeMill in place of the original in a few seconds. Minutes, if we're being really generous.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.