Jack Monroe #401 Is there a ‘blocked by DIVA magazine’ club?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We could have a lovely Christmas Frau fundraiser where we see how much we could make for TT “off our own backs”. I doubt we’d make 10,000 but we would at least manage transparency and getting our sums right. I’m sure TT would also be more than happy to receive the (tiny, tiny) percentage of profit from our merch. I’m sure we could think of some suitably offensive slogans. (And get some of our forensic fraus to proof read them!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Where is the squig meeting the people he is coming for? I dont think everyone in twitter land just lives up the road. Some might not even live in the same land mass. Silly squig, go have some slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes, anyone who thinks she’s a friend of vulnerable women really should read the threads on here.
Just been catching up with those threads. That has boiled my piss. It’s awful when Jack grifts and does tit cooking but actively exploiting vulnerable women with MH issues?! Nope. I’m going to let this rest

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh that's hysterical, follower numbers suddenly going UP, which is making me howl.

I have a strong suspicion she's setting up lots and lots and LOTS of little 🧦 accounts to follow her and bump up her metrics and I'm also wondering if she's unblocking people to bring them back on her stats - I've had a quick google on this but I'm not familiar enough with twitter or her tactics to be sure how that would work.

ETA who bleeping knows, DOWN AGAIN NOW! Fight the good fight Jacky!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I tell people this all the time, but they still see it as posh lol. Waitrose do good offers too.

Also my local M&S is much easier to get to than my local Aldi, access to shops is a bit thing too, I raised this when M&S took the school vouchers - they might well be the cheapest bus route or use the least petrol to get to.

I don’t recall Jack talking about anything like this? I live in a village with a poor bus service, access to decent food shops really can be a problem.
Check trolley.co.U.K. Just looked something up, £1 cheaper at Waitrose than sainsbos

Reactions: 25
Fraus, I regret to inform you I have "barreling down the boulevard" on repeat in my brain and it won't stop.

Send other songios. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Who and how have they silenced her?

BH weekend suggests family but she doesn’t even respect keeping dog off the sofa. What could big Dave threaten to do - not buy/provide a flat?

The agent/publisher? Have they finally had enough? No more agent if doesn’t behave? They can’t be arsed to update her client page since 2014

SB and SB dad? Behave or we go for full custody and formalise you are being a rubbish parent if you don’t get your act together? Social services, maybe SBs teachers raising safeguarding issues , you would if a pupil’s home life was this dubious.

Who has a severe enough punishment to threaten her with that has made her behave?

Reactions: 30
it's wednesday once more and yet again, big green books are trying to offload her books onto the unsuspecting public

View attachment 1594782
OK - just had a catch up .... and I quote the exact reply below.... this is a shame, I think I lot of Simon - who is someone who genuinely does do a lot of good work. Unlike Jack.

1663767283874.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Who and how have they silenced her?

BH weekend suggests family but she doesn’t even respect keeping dog off the sofa. What could big Dave threaten to do - not buy/provide a flat?

The agent/publisher? Have they finally had enough? No more agent if doesn’t behave? They can’t be arsed to update her client page since 2014

SB and SB dad? Behave or we go for full custody and formalise you are being a rubbish parent if you don’t get your act together? Social services, maybe SBs teachers raising safeguarding issues , you would if a pupil’s home life was this dubious.

Who has a severe enough punishment to threaten her with that has made her behave?
None of this imo. She’s doing the teenage flounce and hoping everyone will worry and miss her. A bit like running away from home as a kid and nobody noticed (can confirm it feels like forever to a 6 year old kid but not one bastard realised). Yet she’s 34.
Glad all the teemill stuff is getting attention, quite rightly, but the PayPal donations to media training/the Lee Anderson ‘pro bono’/Patreon being misleading due to her claiming poverty and refusing to be transparent etc aren’t forgotten.
Even if the Teemill gets cleared up, there are a tit load of other issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
OK - just had a catch up .... and I quote the exact reply below.... this is a shame, I think I lot of Simon - who is someone who genuinely does do a lot of good work. Unlike Jack.

View attachment 1594882
I don’t know the context of the message or your relationship but this is still fascinating- what great work does he think Jack does? I’m endlessly fascinated by how great a job she has done (genuinely) in fooling a LOT of people that she’s done anything at all - activism or otherwise.

Reactions: 49
Diva put up an article saying Asda had ‘taken on board’ her comments about smartprice. Apparently, sending a tweet about a range is doing the Lord’s work somehow. I’d love Asda to clarify because I don’t believe for a moment that nobody in the company had ever raised this.
How can people seriously think sending a whiny tweet is ‘work’ too? Nuts.

Plus the thing about the range still being there and her making a fuss based on her local store on one day etc

• Haha
Reactions: 42
"the great work they do"

but what work does she do? she shouts a lot about things she doesn't seem to fully understand. she performs "shopping on a budget" and "feeding a family on a budget" but never offers advice on how you could do the same. she writes cookbooks full of recipes that can't possibly have been tested, and that no one in their right mind would want to eat. she starts fundraisers but can't be honest about how much money actually gets donated, or where.

it's just fascinating to me that the only defense anyone can ever offer is a vague idea that she "does a lot of good", when it's so easy to see that she does nothing much, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I knew about the T-shirts which I thought were misleading but htose bags are directly saying you have given money to food charity not 'the money from this bag will contribute to nothing more constructive than a snowstorm in Southend.'.
I didn't know about the bags either. That's just... I can't even...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jack vanishing for a few days after a big chaos is nothing new. We have been here multiple times before...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.